How are you guys doing?,close to suicide here in londonistan

How are you guys doing?,close to suicide here in londonistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASB3YMtTyBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

Kill yourself OP

newfag

I will probably

Are you planning on taking someone with you?

I love the new Nazi option!!!!!!!!

yeah my gf

>All euros except half of the limeys start using meme flags

Not yet OP, our glorious revival is just around the corner.

What's wrong buddy? What would you like to happen in your life to keep you going?

same here OP. quads decides how I die. watch the news/papers for delivery.

btw careful what you post from Bongistan
Just because you switch "flags" doesn't mean your IP is different. If you keep saying you'll suicide without doing it you'll be taken away by the police and placed in a mental ward while getting fed pills that lobotomize you

I'm confused... why kill /yourself/ if Muslims are the problem?

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Rollin for raped to death by Pakis

At least wait until Sept 23 fellow Londonistani

rolling

go outside, enjoy the nature. city life can be robotic and cold..trust me it will do you good. pack a bag with some food and just get lost.

thanks your ip has been back traced and the regular police are on their way

If you kill yourself don't do it like a pussy.
Pull a Breivik and take down as many shitskins as possible.

Stabbing spree then slice own throat(s) or run to a tall building and jump off.
Leave a note saying Danny Phantom made you do it because you want to become a ghost.(optional)

Just move to the middle-east already. It's the same but without the fucking tolerant liberal retards.

i don't have the means user

Yeah, The British authorities are fairly relaxed about an heroing.

is she muslim?

Overdosing on sleeping pills with alcohol?

rawln' for old age

no she is white, student from Sweden

And how are they supposed to do that with nogunz?

They lit up the last london jihadis in 8 minutes. Most likely fuck it up and end up in prison, 35% achmed, after slightly injuring some other bong.

Stop caring, you'll be happier.
Your country is doomed either way.

do it faggot

100 mph into a mosque

This. Though Switzerland natural beauty probably beats any country on earth going can help.

Why the hell don't you guys get the fuck out of Londonistan aka New Detroit?

Meet up somewhere. Just make a date. Plan. Get out to some small village, find a room to rent, look for part time work, make friends, get a life living amongst real English people. (Or Scottish, Irish or Welsh, as the case may be.)

For example, go to Tenby, in Wales. Less than 5000 permanent residents, touristy in summer hence extra part time work then, nice climate, beautiful place by the sea, you can walk on the beach every morning to lift your spirits. As of 2011 there was one Jew and 19 Muslims; the town is overwhelmingly Welsh/English and Christian. I went there last year and would say it still is.

Just one example of many. CHANGE things, do it, you will be glad you did.

Pull a reverse muzzie and mow them down with a truck.

London will do that to you eventually. You need to move back or get away from it.

Assassinate a cucked MP with moderate relevance/little security

Did you recently make a post about her?

this, when you realize you are going to die some day you stop caring

Have you considered moving outside of London? The city is a mess. Maybe there are other places where you'd be more happy?

This. Jack the driver and ram it into a Mosque
They could also just try with a normal vehicle too!

this

where u in london g?

Australian town where it is uncommon to see anyone who isn't white. Non existent crime, strong sense of community, hard working honest people. Beautiful bushland and environment. It'll be dead in 30 years time, with shitskins wanting a slice of a lifestyle their people didn't earn, moving here and bringing their kids into our schools, but for now it's great.

We will going through this brother, we ended up here, in this time, for a reason.

If you're going to kill yourself, take down as many nigs and ragheads as possible, but say you supported Hillary or May, whatever you like

Jump from tall building try to fall on head

yes

Thirty is naive generosity, i come from inner London it took about five ten years ago for me. An it's already no go zones.

Take a brak mate, get away from the city. Go to the countryside, walk through fields of wheat. Feel the grass under your feet and sleep sound at night away from computers and social media, with the owls hooting and the moon shinging through the window

It's the modern condition. Get back to your natural rhythm

Life is worth living, when you use it right

why don't you try living for yourself and not societal
standards user?
some of the happiest ppl i see are migrant workers
drinking beer after their dishwashing shift.
if you can tap into low expectations and being
ok with stuff sucking you can be as happy as those dudes.

tl;dr stop trying to find meaning cause nothing makes
sense.

Get a productive hobby, pick up a sport, go outside. You don't even have to do anything when you go outside.Go for a walk, go to a park, or just go for some coffee, maybe even take a book while you drink it. Make it a habit but spend it outside. People will come eventually on their own.

But most importantly, get off Sup Forums. There's nothing here for you but cynicism and hatred. If you're really close to the edge like you claim to be then this site will only continue to push you to it. It's a downward spiral here and the best thing you should do is to leave this place. You'll be a better person for it.

Reroll

yes

OP... You obviously have nothing to lose now. So do something fucking crazy! Go and do something ballsy and enjoy the adrenaline.

Take a shit outside House of Parliament.
Offer risky anal to a homeless person.
Hold a nude protest outside St James cathedral.
Offer bacon sandwiches outside a mosque.

Do something! And periscope it for us.

>self bump

wow you really mean it set fire to a vertical oven or summat mate

fuck

I'm at my best and continuously getting better.

this. abandon london and move to this town youtube.com/watch?v=ASB3YMtTyBk

>just BE happy like me!

>le just go out for a walk!

this world sucks and thats the truth

Please take some Jews, Muslims or Niggers with you. Become a hero you were meant to be

pic related

Well if you do it, just know it wasn't for nothing. After a whole bunch of you do it, they will realize they are doing it wrong and fix shit. Your life and the end of it will not be in vain.
Just make sure you do it in a way that will be noticed and make sure everyone knows why you did it. Make your lasting mark user, go big or go home.

if you an hero atleast take someone high end enemy with you like merkel or mayor of london.
atleast be usefull for once

save youself some suffering. might as well do it.

let me confirm for you fuckers that yes ww3 is incoming.
US - largest military force in the world, also the only global poliece force.

mid 1900s- womens full employment act
>doubles number of people looking for jobs, ammount of jobs stays the same.
>in a capitalist society this means each persons work is now worth half as much
>now women are also slaves to work, takes 2 working parents to support a family
>women are working, going to school in early to late 20s (when they are most fertile)
>birth rate begins to drop.

1970 - blacks riot because racism, fed doesnt want to deal with it
>give them free healthcare and welfare to shut them up

have a bunch of oldies about to retire who fought in great war
>give oldies free health care too
>they earned it, plus retire at 65 and die within a few years so no big deal
>cuz rich

1972 is when US birth rate drops beneath replenishment rate

free healthcare has side effects we did not anticipate
>creats bottomless pit for healthcare system to draw on, creating one life extending tech after another
>sounds great cuz now grandma lives to be ~90 instead of ~65
>now were funding and paying for healthcare for ~25 years instead of ~3-5

To you and any other fucker who wants to suicide. At least be fucking usefull and take some niggers or arabs with you.

birth rate continues to plummit
>raising a kid 1-18 after 1990 is now on par in expense with buying an extravagent yacht

there are hordes of people about to retire and not enough of us to pay for their social security, or their healthcare.
>this will economically criple US for ~25 years
not even being rich will save US citizens
>because we tax our rich VERY heavily and it keeps raising because (((muh right to their money)))

as US economy erodes far, far beyond what it has already eroded to
>military will begin to lack funding
>will begin to lose global power
>eventually military will all but collapse completely

every country in the world will notice this
>global powergrab for new topdogsuperpower.gratz

most other first world countries have been crippled by eu migrant policies or demilitirazation
>russia.exe

no country will submit to creating/joining new soviet union
>they starve everyone to death every fucking time

russia is nearly on par with current US military
>most military worldwide will fall within 1st year
>followed by populace starvation as "greedy" US is unable source them food we produce in excess due to subsidies
>russia will not help, violent reaction to their ocupation
>world global guerilla conflict
>world turns into what isis is today

WW3 will be an everlasting conflict just like the middle east is today.
the war to end all wars
>because it never ends

London too and not great desu mate. I'm a bit depressed but improving. Honestly there's no point in killing yourself. You are not on this earth to be happy but you are on this earth to be alive.

This is about right.

This is just dumb edgy fantasy shit.

yea if you have a defeatist attitude like that ofc it will be. start being a man you fucking cuck. blaming everyone else and your environment on your problems. problem is with you.

This is exactly what I mean when you'll only encounter cynicism in this board.

Simple acts like that forms habit and habit tends to make a person busy which in turn prevents people from feeling like OP is feeling since it gives purpose. As mediocre as it is, it is something. I could tell OP he should go outside and be social and make tons of friends but that's not how it works. You gotta take baby steps.

Also what the fuck do you know about the world sucking? You live in the richest most powerful nation on earth. Try living in a 3rd world shit hole like I did and then you can talk to me about misery.

Go out and fuck a paki girl u piece of shit.

Stop being a fucking bitch. Your death is one kill for them. Stop. Lift weights

cant wait
build the 3rd temple jews you have the money!

This. I'm thinking their water is laced mate

im rolling for user to take a break from this shitty website and go to a park...fuck my post isn't spam Jesus I hate this place I'm trying to help a motherfucker out

Kebab removal.

people in the 3rd world have wives and children

the people here will never have that

>tfw no gf and some suicidal frogposter has one