If the only way to make more blue-eyed Christian children is to have kids with a fat girl, should you do it?

If the only way to make more blue-eyed Christian children is to have kids with a fat girl, should you do it?

>not being intelligent enough to take control of a woman and make her stop being fat
Just knock her yellowed teeth out with your shillelagh next time she tried to get herself a second potato.

Yes. Pound that fatty. Do your part.

I'd make her lose weight

Yes. We need soldiers for the upcoming race war. Just teach your kids not to be like their mother.

I don't even give a single fuck about how the woman looks these days. I mean sure, I'm not going to go out of my way to get with a woman who's going to lose a foot to the diabetes. But mostly she just has to have her professional life put together, and not be a dipshit, and be nice to me, and have no kids already. And pickings are slim as fuck.

>wanting to make more genetically fat people
It is genetics and you can't tell me it's not. A regular person can get a regular amount of fat the morbidly obese are just as hopeless as niggers.

To further the point honestly only white chads and stacies should be allowed to reproduce. The other """white""" people can be used as drones until they are humanely euthanized.

>genetically fat
Pffft
If a "genetically fat" person leads a disciplined and non-degenerate life do you know what those genetics lead to?
Spending less money on food and putting on more fucking muscle.
The "genetically fat" are actually fitter for having ancestors that made it through famines and shit.
Unless they put on tumorous fat in a weird-ass way like literal titcows with 90-pound bosoms and normal weights- that's abnormal growth and actually a crippling deformity (even if it's hot)

>replied to you
>you then turn out to be a parasitic kike
Shit, what a waste of time.
You using the false flag to hide your fucking leaf, right?

No.

Shame the fat bitch.

Stop the Fat Acceptance movement.

I hate fat acceptance and fat chicks. But if the white race is to survive it's time for men to take one of the team and start porking some bloaters

I'm leaning towards this. All the pretty girls in my high school ended up as cum dumpsters. Everyone is targeting the same women, and I don't want that. What I want is the personal intimacy that comes from someone that lets you close despite their vulnerabilities, and you can't have that with someone who's fucked 10 guys.

You can't

aka i'm too intimidated by all her sexual experiences and guys who might have better dicks than me.

you can if you're the special someone. there's guys you fuck (fuckbois) and guys you want to marry.

sadly for you you're probably neither.

Careful u don't fall for the idea that just because she's ugly/fat she's a worthy person or will be grateful to you in some way. Sometimes they are bitter and resentful of their status in life and wish they were Stacey fucking Chad. Many such cases. Sad!

>You can't
If you can train a dog you can train a woman.
Seriously, what the fuck?

roastie cum dumpster detected

look at all of those unfortunate obese genetics in rural china. oh wait.

but then they come to america and start eating fast food they get fat too.
hmmm... it's almost as if eating a diet of delicious fast food has way more calories than rice and vegetables. hmmm... weird....

>
>muh dik

Whatever it takes tbqh.

Why not? You just making more people, it's not like if you fuck a fat girl you cant never fuck another girl ever.

>aka i'm too intimidated by all her sexual experiences and guys who might have better dicks than me.
I have enough experience to know what I don't want to settle on.
>you can if you're the special someone.
This is just a fantasy.
>there's guys you fuck (fuckbois) and guys you want to marry.
This is not about what you want, but what a man wants.
>sadly for you you're probably neither.
I agree. Women like you never pray men, you just make yourself available. I would reject you, but it would never come to that, and so you will continue to believe that you are irresistible.
>Careful u don't fall for the idea that just because she's ugly/fat she's a worthy person or will be grateful to you in some way
Yeah, I guess you're right.

>you can if you're the special someone. there's guys you fuck (fuckbois) and guys you want to marry.

There are women who fuck around their 20s in a short sighted, hedonistic whirl, and there women you marry.