CHALLENGE TO ITALIAN MAFIA

WHY YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING ITALY FROM BECOMING SHITHOLE.
Why you are allowing you great country to be flooded with muslims.
ITALIAN MAFIA are you pussies ???
DO SOMETHING YOU TOUGH FUCKERS !!! or you are pussies to protect ITALIA

BTW. when I'm talking Italian Mafia I'm not talking about you Vatican,you are useless protecting Italy from muslim invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_GHr15z9pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palermo#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecomafia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thinking italian mobsters browse a danish spices and sauces imageboard

well ok

Wrong my medigan friend

The mob was actually Jewish, not Italian.

do you think that criminals, be they government or mafia care about the people and not just money?
grow up there are no robin hoods, the mafia is connected in the human trafficking of nogs to europe.

If the 'NdrĂ ngheta browses Sup Forums I'll eat my fucking hat.

Let's hope Sup Forums can spread the news and some mobster in Italy will finally wake up and talk to his Bosses
AND THAT IT WILL SPREAD LIKE A WILD FIRE

I'm not talking about Mafia in the US but in Italy.

Seriously, people who make their money dumping toxic waste in the Italian countryside clearly don't care about the their nation's future.

they only care about money tbqh

>attacking immigrants when you can easily exploit them
Ehhh you don't seem to see the profit here, eii ooo

Mafia in the U.S. was / is Italian and are literally troops on the ground for trump
youtu.be/6_GHr15z9pc

They're the ones bringing them in R'Tard.

They only care about money. They've been destroying the Italy by dumping toxic waste in the deep south. In some areas the cancer rate is sky high. They pocket the money used for to house and feed migrants. They profit from the human trade.

I forgot there are no Jews in Italy

The mafia doesn't give a shit about Italy.

Cosa Nostra makes a shitload of money off of human trafficking, that's why.

Majority of their money these days is from that vector.

lol, are you actually kidding me?

the italian mafia is selling refugees to italian farmers as cheap labor. they are loving the refugee crisis. and that's why u get your cheap tomatos ignorant fuck

And that will last for about a generation. And then they will have numbers. Create their own gangs and become rivals.
Look at the US. It's honestly short sighted and somewhat retarded to think that exploitation will last forever.

Wrong the mob was and is all kikes. Retarded goombas think they're the mob but, they are jail dummies for the kikes.

>I forgot there are no Jews in Italy
they are all in fucking Vatican. kek

there were already numerous clashes between the mafia and mudslimes in Sicily
there are simply not enough mobsters to manage 2000 new refugees each week brought in by NGO boats
even the fucking mayor of Palermo gave up on his own city and said it turned into the fucking middle east and he can't do shit
this is not recent news, it's been going on for a while
google is your friend

Italy already has the Nigerian mafia. It's a thing. And the fucking Chinese.

Who the fuck are you, Juanita?

>WHY YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING ITALY FROM BECOMING SHITHOLE.
Because they are making a fuckton of money through illegal immigration.

Yes goy, not a single jew here. Now go eat some burgers.

Nigger music is unwelcome in this neighborhood.

cringe

you underage redditors must go back

This. The mafia is helping import migrants. They've been in the human trafficking business for years.

>Implying italian mafia or Vatican would browse Sup Forums

>even the fucking mayor of Palermo gave up on his own city and said it turned into the fucking middle east and he can't do shit
Something is very fucking wrong when proud Italians are giving up on their country user. Very fucking sad and scary actually

>Italy is 94% European

They're poor by themselves. But it's true that the mafia could do a damn good job at making sure every nignog landing on those shores gets pimped out of existence or disposed of.

Besides, the Italian mafia is especially active in the south, and the south is very poor; thus immigrants mostly go north.

>Because they are making a fuckton of money through illegal immigration.
but they are blind because in long term will fuck them up BIG TIME

Mussolini destroyed the Italian mafia. Sorry buddo

Becoming a shithole????

The vetican has their own intelligence agency.

Do you seriously believe a criminal organization whose profits derive in great part to the suffering of their own people will give a damn about its country?

You are a bit confused
have you not noticed how only like 6% of italian population is not of italian descent, despite being the main harbour for like 90% of them?
Besides mafia makes billions out of human trafficking. Stop them? Nigga they pull the strings that make them come here

The don't give a shit about the country or what happens to it. The only thing modern mafia cares about is making money and increasing its power and influence to make more money.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palermo#Demographics

No
What the fuck are you guys on about? I went to Italy (Rome). Two streets were full of niggers, four streets were full of pajeets, they're all segregated and wholly outnumbered by the whites.

there is honor among thieves
and i bet i can find more honor in mobsters than in politicians

Then you are a fool, enjoy descending even more into this pit of madness.

You really no fucking idea what you're talking about. Get off your tv series, this fucking idiots melt kids in acid because they witness crimes

Yes. Look at the Japanese Yakuza.

>not staying up to date on street culture
Gj Cletus
Source..

>Italian Mafia declares war on Muslim migrants, Gambian migrant gets shot dead

youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg

they don't give a fuck about italy or italians
they are making a shitton of money selling and trading weapons with muzzies
they are making a shitton of money smuggling niggers into italy

>Tfw jewchan marks doubles as spam.

>dumping toxic waste in the Italian countryside
You're still just describing trafficking nogs right?

Because they are (((them))).

Kek
They are making a fortune out of human trafficking

If you think Mafia is based you are a brain dead retarded

and?
my point is that they had more honor than politicians who, for example, invite murderers into your neighborhood, take your money, give it to them, let the blow up your children and then tell you to go fuck yourself and not submit to terror
name one thing the mafia has done to subvert europe that compares in magnitude to what it's politicians did

It depends even they know if enough nogs come and replace italians the nogs will get their own thing going and replace them,also yakuza used to be quite good getting rid of the chinese,both the police and the yakuza made sure no chinese criminals would settle.
Just like our safety squads they would go the extra mile reporting to the police and also doing what police couldn't legally do and removing the lawyers etc etc
Actually if theyd simply remove the (((lawyers)))protecting the migrants it would be easier to deal with the problems

>Be Camorra
>Make more profit then ever thanks to Roma capitale
>You are in power of all the centers that house the rapefugees
>Feed them shit, while we pay around 30euro a day for each nigger
>Of those 30 euros, spend like 5 at tops
>Niggers chimp out
>They were lied when told that this was paradise

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are a fucking idiot
Literally kill yourself

He doesn't
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecomafia page is in italian but there's no english. They really bury toxic waste from all over the world below villages where people even plant stuff. They increase cancer rates in whole areas tenfolds
You really can't understand. The mafia IS doing that shit. Ndrangheta got rooted so deep into european administration that they basically control it now, just like they did with italian politics after ww2.You think the jews or soros are behind NGOs? think again. It's the fucking italian organized crimes that make literally billions (more than apple and mcdonalds COMBINED) smuggling weapons and art pieces to isis and exploiting niggers as slave labour force and with political funds to keep their nigger reception center running with enormous profit

please kill yourself

t. cartel minion subhuman

the mafia profits from the human trafficking
do you think it's still le ebin honor protecting organization?
lel

Vinnie Paz is Jewish, and I'm struggling to understand what this song has to do with the thread. Am I missing something?

>troops on the ground for trump

What the fuck? You must be part eggplant to write something like this.

>italian pride just extends to soccer matches.. They turned their backs on themselves when they murdered Mussolini

Exactly. They are the kikes.

David Duke's zionsts power matrix.

Let me tell you a little secret.

Jews run the "Italian" mob at all levels.

Wow it's almost like they're a criminal organization and just care baout their cash flow

>Two streets were full of niggers, four streets were full of pajeets, they're all segregated and wholly outnumbered by the whites.
but is getting worst every freaking day, and it wilL grow if not STOPPED NOW!!

ALSO VERY BAD FOR FUCKING VATICAN TO BRING SO MANY MUSLIMS INTO CENTER of CHRISTIANITY
What's wrong with this picture.

I've heard numerous rumours that if an immigrant or refugee commits a serious crime and the Mafia finds out, they beat the living shit out of him and possibly kill him in a public manner if it's bad enough.

Shoot up some fucking Muslims, goddammit. You can do it to Vito, but not a stinky Cockroach?

yes, but that's not enough!!!
needs to ignite the whole country of ITALIA

What's your fucking problem Chilean dickhead?

I'm telling this how they are. Go be an asshole somewhere else you piece of shit.

I hear the mafia is working with NGOs to smuggle in rapefugees for gibs me dat.

S-sorry

mussolini would not have stood for this shit... ffs he kicked aleister crowley out of sicily

Hello

>Vatican,you are useless protecting Italy from muslim invasion.

DEUS VULT, DEUS VULT, DEUS VULT DEUS VULT, DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>criminal organization
>having honor
>caring about anything other then drug/arms money

I thought Vinnie P. Was a Muslim?

Eat your hat

wrong. shut the ever loving fuck up you god damned jew.

He is, literally a traitor

LELELELELL BASED CALABRIA LELELELEL

The Mafia is dead.

I support you user
that Chilean pepper is off the rails, he totally missed your point

So what happens when the country goes full shit and the vatican is in danger? Do they have troops? Will they ever fight back or would they let the vatican fall?

This concerns me since I have a ton of family over there. I was considering getting citizenship but I don't know the language.

but they should think of their homeland, don't you think so?
something is badly fucked here

Sounds like ancaps, huh?

The Mafia are losing their reputation, now they just seem like common, money grubbing thugs shitting on their own Italian roots. Any people aiding the invasion of Europe deserves to be erased.

>CHALLENGE TO ITALIAN MAFIA

OP here,

CHALLENGE TO ITALIAN MAFIA

Tell me tough ITALIAN mafiosi,
I guess is easier to walk into a small family owned store and demand protection money from hard working multi child family.
But to have real balls between your legs and some brain matter inside your sculls and protect your country from muslim invasion is too much for you, you massive pussies.

Arguing with people raised on 'Sopranos' and 'Godfather' is fucking pointless. For them 'mafia' and 'organized crime' is like a lion they see in the Zoo, powerful and attractive, they personificate it and give it human characteristics in their infantile fantasies.

You meet lion in the savanna or step into its cage you get killed and devoured, that's fucking it, predator knows no remorse. Criminals want money and power, they are simple, illiterate brutes who dominate others with violence, fear and exploite their own environment first.

If camorra, n'drangheta or cosa nostra could get any really serious money out of migrants they would send their own fucking ships to pick up negroes off libyan coast.

Shut up Thier BASED nationalist magapede kekistanis who want to stop white genocide xD 1488