Something you guys don't care about: money going to sandniggers. Idk why. But whatever

Something you guys don't care about: money going to sandniggers. Idk why. But whatever.

Didn't Trump point out that Quatar gives money to terrorists? Why the fuck did the US just give them $12 billion in weapons?

Was it a past agreement? That would be understandable. Trump wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Or did Trump just fuck us over again?

Seriously somehow these weapons always end up in the hands of terrorists so why the fuck does the US keep giving them weapons? Or am I completely ignorant about this issue in general? I'm okay with being told I'm wrong as shit just tell me what's wrong with thinking it's fucked up to give them $12 billion in weapons..

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/15/amid-gulf-crisis-u-s-qatar-agree-f-15-fighter-sale/

Jew media edition: archive.is/NaHDO

TL;DR: US gave money to an Arab country again.

>Qatar is going to give terrorists their $12 billion dollar airplanes

Use your brain, idiot.

Trump's selling the saudi's weapons, he's selling Qatar weapons. They're at each others' throats and he's exploiting this to make money.

Christ you libtards are so fucking stupid you can't even see the blatantly obvious when it's staring you in the fucking face.

The Saudis and other Gulf states do a lot more funding of terrorist organizations than Qatar has ever done, but we have to get along with them for various geopolitical reasons (read: OPEC). This is a way for the US to tacitly say to the Saudis "We know the fucking score here.", without starting a shitstorm.

>Trump is arming countries that work hard to Islamize the West
>1488D chess!1!1

kys

Those F-15s can not remain active after two months without receiving spare parts. With this agreement, USA secures the loyalty of the Saudies over the next decade.

>he thinks that the President can tell the military industrial complex what to do
its the one thing he is not allowed to fuck with, in addition to oil and cocaine.
this is the deep state in action.

>Qatar is going to give terrorists their F15 fighter jets

It is impossible for me to understate how goddamn stupid you are.

Deal was made under Obama.

Yes. They will totally use those planes to do plane of peace attacks as an act of open war to spread Islam. Wow what a spoopy idea.

Your grasp of English is horrible.
>why did the us give billions in weapons to quatar?
They didn't. They sold it.
>us gave money to quatar.
So when you go to the grocery store, to purchase things, they give you money?

Stupid thread made by shit for brains.

That sounds fucking stupid, do you honestly believe that's what's going on? These weapons fall into enemy hands.

Who says they won't? Once the whites become a minority in their own countries it will be show time

Actually don't even need a minority. Just need a white minority under the age of 65

They pay us retard.
Also they don't get the jets until a few years after they've paid us.

>Those F-15s can not remain active after two months without receiving spare parts.
What?
>With this agreement, USA secures the loyalty of the Saudies over the next decade.
>Qatar
>Saudis
You must be a burger.

>These weapons fall into enemy hands.
Terrorists don't have what they need to protect airstrips from us. It's too easy to find them.
I'd rather sell them jets than tanks.

I understood it but typed it completely fucked. Kinda drunk. It doesn't change my point though. You sound like you exploded in anger at my post, and that's different than some cunt pointing out grammar errors. You took it personally.

yeah im sure we will see terrorist insurgents suddenly fly f-15's.

>It's okay if they end up with our weapons because we are better at killing them than they are at us
>Even if they end up killing some people and succeeding in some of what they do

This doesn't make any fucking sense dude.

Fuck you faggot, he's with you.

You better be scared. Those planes will never reach america so we dont care.

The Qatar arms deal created 60,000 jobs, not that you care you NEET faggot.

Who the fuck knows if it was just F15s sold or if they cant figure out some way to sandnigger rig those things together.

The issue at hand is that Quatar has supporter terrorist organizations and the US is supporting them by selling F15s to them. Why is that okay to you? Couldn't Quatar come back and try and use these F15s against us? They're terrorist supporters after all.

>triggered

>we dont care

You don't care about supporting a terrorist-supporting nation? Trump even said so himself. The least he could do is complain while he's fulfilling an agreement Obama had set up.

Top kek, you can't be this retarded holy shit.
Ok, lets do this. Why dont you tell the audience what you'd if the U.S. sold you 2 F15 fighter jets. Go on, explain what your plans would be.

Are you the epic ruseman?

You can't fly a F15 discretely. With our modern, highly networked military we'll see it the moment it leaves the ground. It would be more dangerous to sell them too many fucking fireworks.

Top kek, fuck yea I am. The leafs are the go to hot potato holders.

>commie nigger is upset his brown bros are being armed
Why you so racist fuckboi?

The U.S. didn't sell two F15s to an individual but to the nation of Quatar. That's pretty different, they could fly those things, they have a reason to buy those planes. If they're supporting terrorists then who says they won't fight their battles one day? It's disgusting.
If they decided to fly the planes and fight a terrorist's battle against people America doesn't care about, I doubt they would interfere. And yet these wars in the Middle East somehow affect us, so why are we fueling it?

>use these F15s against us
We have air superiority. Selling them a plane that came into service 40 years ago is not a fucking issue.

oh cool thx based fellow (((white))) guess we'll die

Ya, that $12bil worth of F-15s are going to end up in the hands of ISIS for sure.

This. Flying an F15 is not something any idiot can learn right away. If anything it's god damn amazing business. Create a massive arms deal to both sides, take their money then watch them die from afar.

Ok ok. Lets do this instead. Im the U.S., you're cutter. I just gifted you 2 F15 fighter jets. What are you going to do with them? And please, say it loud enough for the audience to hear.
>I want everyone to listen to this guy he has something important to tell us.

Terrorists will never be able to claim air superiority. The second they go up they'll get shot down.
Why complain that we sold them a weapon that they can't even use to us? We even sold the shit to them way above a reasonable prices.

Forget the hypothetical of them ever coming towards us, because a direct attack is just laughable

>If they decided to fly the planes and fight a terrorist's battle against people America doesn't care about, I doubt they would interfere. And yet these wars in the Middle East somehow affect us, so why are we fueling it? If they're supporting terrorists then who says they won't fight their battles one day? It's disgusting.

>Trump's brown bros
Based!! Liberals are the real racists!!

get shot by who? the United Stated of Pedro and Juan?

What if they fight for ISIS? Or does that not concern you?
Well I'm going to repeat myself too if you're doing it..
>The U.S. didn't sell two F15s to an individual but to the nation of Quatar. That's pretty different, they could fly those things, they have a reason to buy those planes. If they're supporting terrorists then who says they won't fight their battles one day?

>If they decided to fly the planes and fight a terrorist's battle against people America doesn't care about
Then why would we care?
More dead sandniggers is a good thing. Especially if we get paid for the pleasure.

>Quatar is one person

>Hey look guys! I'm a retard!
(you)

>im the U.S.

>Your grasp of English is horrible.

Hey look Trump is supporting ISIS!! Based terrorpedes!!

Arm both sides of an impending conflict, make $$$.
Rag heads kill rag heads so no loss..
The jew is stronk with this one

I came here to post this
chect

>this scared to answer my question
>If they're supporting terrorists then who says they won't fight their battles one day?
Ok, tell us who the "terrorists" are fighting their "battles" with.
I want you to see where our discussion leads back to.

you know it's a dark day when it's the leaf dropping redpills

If they get caught giving air support to ISIS they trigger an attack from Saudi Arabia. Qatar does not exist in a fucking vacuum.

What's wrong? I thought you faggots loved sharia law?

From the little that I understand, I would say that the recent Qatar scare was orchestrated between Saudis and the US in order to strongarm Qatar into buying these planes without losing face. I have no idea if Trump really intends to bring the Military IC down or not, so the powerplay behind that is kind of mysterious. Hopefully it's anything more than the typical move to benefit zionists.

To be honest, though, the age doesn't matter that much. The F15 is still a very solid fighter platform despite its age.

That said, we can obv blow it out of the sky quite easily with our modern jets.

Or maybe they are just prepping Qatar to give assistance in some future war or something.

How much do you know about the F15? Can you provide the range it has with a full tank?

If they don't buy it from US then they'll buy from someone else. If we didn't make this deal they wouldn't just sit on their hands. We get a few billion and 50-60k jobs. Trump did the right thing.

Isn't the F-15 ancient?

This is an Obama deal tho that was already approved

I like you're double double...its soo juicy :^)

Maintenance is a bitch on fighter jets

American corps are the only people that make parts for them. What's hard to understand?

This is exactly what is going on. There is a local demand for weapons, and if Trump wasn't selling them, they'd go elsewhere and buy similar weapons. There are no shortage of people, corporations, or governments that would be willing to sell these people all the weapons they can.

It's almost comical that libs think this is a talking point.

Yeah, but compared to the world it's still one of the best jets around

What I'm saying is that the whole scare was orchestrated with the intention of creating a justification to sell the airplanes. So they would probably have no motive to buy them.

>compared to the world it's still one of the best jets around
THE WORLD IS A JET?

>money going to sandniggers
planes go there money goes to america you fucking retard

You're asking why we should care if terrorists gain power? You are a fucking traitor. Get out of this country.

If you paid attention to the Syrian Civil War you'd see how shit like that happens. Why are you trying this hard to defend the Middle East?

Kek

this all or nothing talking point of the liberals is the stupidest thing on the planet

Did any of you guys actually read these articles? Trump didn't sell anything, this deal was made by Obama in 2016. Infact the US gov isn't selling anything, they simply approve that a defense contractor sells something to a forign country and then tax that sale. No, Trump can't instantly shut down a 20 billion dollar deal that has been set up by multiple parties for years now.

>Why are you trying this hard to defend the Middle East?
I'm not. I'm trying to show you where your logic is flawed. If you understood how fighter jet maintenence worked or how what we sell other nations is a detuned version of what we own or that fighter jets have limits on the distances they can travel before requiring refueling, you'd realize your either horribly misguided, misinformed or retarded beyond repair.

>gain power
>implying they can do that with the gear we sold to them
They're still outgunned.
We need the money.

Its the art of the deal. Your enemies enemy is your friend.

>terrorists gain power?

If we don't allow them in our country this literally doesn't matter

The main reason we have to even care about Islamic terrorism is because stupid fucking leftist want millions of Muslims in our countries

Qatar made the right move here. Saudi air superiority would have been their downfall in the case of an invasion.

Kinda pumped to see some F-15 on F-15 action this Summer

>These weapons fall into enemy hands.
I'll listen when I hear about ISIS flying F-15s.

>you sounded like
I'm typing, shit for brains. It doesn't sound like anything.

All your comments show that you were used as a soccer ball as a child. These are precision instruments that people train a year to fly.
>it's going to fall into the wrong hands
Well fuckstain, I doubt goat herders can fly them, and if they could, the arms are U.S. manufactured. It's not like they can run into bomb-mart and pick of a couple of air to air missiles.
My only point is you're a idiot. WTF are you doing drunk in the afternoon on a weekday anyway, oxygen thief?

I know right. What kind of cuck nation unironically buys outdated military equipment anyways? They arent going to win a war with these planes they are mostly interested in other perks that come with them. See *human trafficking.

>bomb-mart
Hhnnnggg, Only in dreams

No, I mean out of all the jets throughout the air forces of the world, the F15 is still one of the best

Just having fun with you, sugar tits. Work on your syntax.

I know. With regard to the syntax, It's just laziness.

>just laziness
It was that lazy "I'll just have the niggers pick the cotton for me" attitude that caused all these problems for us cletus. Stop with the stereotypes already

> Why the fuck did the US just give them $12 billion

>sale
>The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.

>45 year old plane

KeK

>mfw when I'm born and raised in Chicago

It's ridiculous people will actually fucking argue this. Why is that vendor selling $12B worth of product, what exactly are his morale objectives ?
Fucking retards.

>Didn't Trump point out that Quatar gives money to terrorists? Why the fuck did the US just give them $12 billion in weapons?

Because it's all FAKE NEWS.

>people on Sup Forums

>actually reading articles and not just forming their opinions based on a headline

the united states has a military base in qatar. it has been wanting to shut it down for a few years now and the saudis have been talking shit for a few years now like it was so obvious the reason america was leaving is the saudis wanted to fuck them up

but you see life isnt that simple for the united states. provinces of america and places like japan who have military bases on their land will potentially force america out if they dont stay and fulfil their obligations to nations they have bases in

each country with a american military bases gets a generic deal for america to defend them in the event of military aggression . in return america gets another pawn in another position on the chess board

but japans not liking the arrangement for a number of reasons the more recent rape murder is just scratching the surface and others have forced america out already

so if qatar doesnt get weapons and america just leaves thats it. not just japan forces america out of its land but every one at the same time. you might laugh saying they cant make america do anything but the days of america being able to throw its weight around are over and economically the entirety of the west is a drop in the bucket when you consider finite resources instead of just total GDP

Because Trump has no clue what he's doing and is trying to spin anything that happens as something amazing caused by him.

>Trump gets companies to sign a bunch of letters of intent for potential contracts with Saudi Arabia
>Praises it as 100 billion dollar deal even though no deals were actually signed
>Ignores Saudi funding to extremist groups

>Gulf states start fucking over Qatar
>Trump jumps on this, saying it is a great thing because Qatar funds terrorism and claiming that his middle east trip caused the Qatar situation
>Also ignoring that Qatar is being fucked by the Saudis, who fund terrorism

>Trump learns that the situation is not a good thing and he should not take credit for it, and that Qatar is a US military ally
>Defense officials make statements about how strong US-Qatar ties are
>Deal to sell F-15s that was planned before the Qatar crisis finalized now

You should really read up on this, shit for brains. It has absolutely zero to do with Trump.

>Reading comprehension of a 3rd grader

I'm not saying Trump was behind the deal, you idiot. You'll notice I explicitly said ">Deal to sell F-15s that was planned before the Qatar crisis finalized now". I'm saying that Trump is consistently trying to spin events happening in the middle east as victories of his own making without actually understanding the situation or the context behind them. He stupidly backed the isolation of Qatar without knowing or understanding the US military relationship with Qatar. Now, because of Trump's statements about Qatar, the F-15 deal appears either suspect or a blunder.

The US has vested interests in Qatar just as it has in SA. They don't want any of them to fight each other. You're kind of a silly bitch to believe Qatar are the terrorist funders, but somehow SA are the good guys aren't you?

>TL;DR: US gave money to an Arab country again.
>giving money
>they're literally paying YOU

So long as the weapons are used to kill other kebabs who cares?

>get billions of dollars off selling shitty old US equipment to sand niggers
>then bomb it all and sell it to them again

Art of the Deal my friends

Every paragraph you wrote blames Trump, you fucking idiot. If you could read the deal was approved by Congress, made by Obama, before Trump was even in office.
So your prattle is the worthless braying of a donkey. Possibly you should read the article instead of running your mouth about shit you have zero knowledge of.

Stop.

1: Selling weapons isn't "giving" anyone anything.

2: Qatar is being threatened by multiple countries right now. They're not going to be backing anyone for a while because the Saudis might invade and kill them all.

3: You are ignorant. You're a low information know-nothing but you begin your kike tirade as though we are as stupid as you are.

4: Terrorists are not going to be piloting F-15s dude.

I'm blaming Trump for trying to capitalize on situations he doesn't understand, in the process creating worse situations.

You seem to be struggling with the basics of communication right now so I'll break this down for you again. Why is the Qatar F-15 deal in the news right now? Why is it getting so much coverage? Because two weeks ago Trump supported a diplomatic embargo on Qatar for, in his own words, "high level funding of terrorism". Why would the US sell military hardware to a country it just labeled a funder of terrorism? Because Trump is an idiot.

Trump saw the diplomatic embargo of Qatar as an opportunity to brag, to take credit and claim his middle east visit caused the Qatar situation, which in his opinion was a good thing because Qatar funds terrorism. Trump had access to generals who could have told him about US-Qatar military history, about ongoing military deals like the F-15 deal and other things. Trump did not seek their expertise. He made a knee jerk statement about a situation he didn't understand to try claim credit for himself, and in the process created a worse situation he now has to deal with.

At no point have I said that Trump was responsible for the F-15 deal, or even that the F-15 deal was a bad thing. Do you understand now? Or do I need to use smaller words?