Has anybody told Trump that the election's over and Hillary is not president?

Has anybody told Trump that the election's over and Hillary is not president?

No, nobody told him. Feel free to do so

sweetie confirmed

>trying to divert to shillary to distract people from the fact that he's doing a shit job.
lol

Has anyone told OP he's a faggot and this is a slice thread? Use one of the two existing threads, leftist shills.

what is he sliding? interracial propaganda threads?

>slice thread
Now you're just making shit up.

Has anyone told Hillary?

>you're a leftist if you don't support Trump

he's the exact neocon he said he wouldn't be, dumbass. Wake up. Why do you think Sup Forums has started hating kekistanis and T_D invaders like yourself?

>NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!
>HILLARY GOT THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!
>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!!
why isn't Hillary being investigated
>SHES NOT THE PRESIDENT

Priming the public for the inevitable arrests. Muller said he was going to be looking into all "irregularities" in the election. Hillary and company destroyed evidence and Comey covered for her. Trump is reminding everyone his "Russia collusion is a big nothing burger and that Hillary committed actual felonies that would have put anyone else away for the rest of their lives.

This but he also isn't wrong.

Could you imagine if Obama spent his whole presidency complaining about McCain?

I can't either, because he wasn't a bleach blonde bimbo like the faggot you voted for.

Why don't you tell him your faggot ass seld, you degenerate shill.

> bleach blonde bimbo
But I didn't vote for Hillary

I remember shit last fall when Comey talked about the Hillary investigation. user's thought hill had a hit list on his family, and that Comey was actually pro-Trump, or at least neutral. This kind of stuff is looking more like some kind of psyop (Giving 'autists' a car to chase, basically, lest they turn their attention towards something actually damaging). We have gone back and forth multiple times now. Every single time, it appeals to both sides of the political spectrum, and every time, both sides think it is THE thing that will take down their opponent for a few weeks.

We're getting played, and it's a pretty clear effort (and fuck, it's working) to not only galvanize / divide people further but also distract them.

Because people either can't understand or accept the fact that Comey is not a partisan, nor is he supposed to be.

>believing in the hillary bullshit while ignoring the donald bullshit

Trump makes a good point in those tweets.

He's a liberal, so no wonder he's confused.

This is the fate the Democratic party chose when they absolutely refused to drop their Russia spook.