This is why we're flooding Europe

this is why we're flooding Europe

because you are incapable of utilizing the infrastructure we built for you?

yeah we know

Now I can ;)

niggers

no you are laying around in the street while we hand you money so you can rape our women. thats not using anything. thats our leaders pretending they are good people because of on dead boy on the beach.

No you can't.
All you know how to do is destroy.

All of which were better off under colonialism. Fun tidbit for you, the most succesful legitimate African empires such as the Kush or Axum were destroyed by good ol' prophet Muhammad and his muslim conquests, turning half of Africa towards Islam

Keep hating whitey though

And I'm enjoying it

>All of which were better off under colonialism.
This is absolutely the dumbest excuse every colonialist use every time. No, we weren't better off under colonialism. White colonials knew how to build but did not gave any power to us. Even in South Africa, every advanced city was reserved to white only.
I'm not hating whitey, I love whitey, especially his females.

Funny, almost all of those places are still 100% black and significantly better off than they would be had they not been colonized.

>Even in South Africa, every advanced city was reserved to white only.
Because South Africa was settled by whites. They were there before the niggers showed up asking for gibs.

>things delusional white boys tell themselves

LMAO

It's a fact. The settled areas were uninhabited because nomadic niggers had chimped out and killed all the former inhabitants.

My country was colonised by Africa. Fuck you. Pay reparations.

Funny...I dont see the USA in there...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE USA!

Typical....picking on the town retard.

you flood to europe because your folk are inferior niggers subhumans who cant create a basic thinks of life

Now we can have two Africas! And neither one will have humans.

PAY DEBNTS

>ambush an individual with a gun
LOL SO TOUGH FUCK WYPIPO

What's the justification for Liberia? It was never colonized.

Just like all the Balkan people fled to Anatolia during Ottoman imperialist times.

Why do you lefties love abusing black people? You always find such inventive ways for it too, even pretending to be them on Sup Forums, how you have fallen.

no now you still cant,any country you go to,you destroy it and blame whites for destroying it

be nice if anglos would stay in their own country, unfortunately brits find their way all over the globe, yet bitch if a single nigger touches the isles

Yea, because we saved you from extinction you ungrateful scumbags. You monkeys were hacking eachother up, and theres several tribes who would have been totally annihilated. One of them, in South Africa, now hacks whites up with the rest of the niggers. Their entire existence is because of whites.

sage

>this is why we're flooding Europe
Because you miss us?

Indeed, whites should have leave Africans along, keep modern medicines from Africa.

It's the land of our ancestors so we had the right to own it. Period.

Colonialism has ended ages ago and nations like Kenya has moved on pretty well from it. Stop blaming whitey because you can't get past your tribal slapfights.

I hope we do it again and this time stem the breeding.