7% of American adults think chocolate milk comes from brown cows

> Seven percent of all American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows, according to a nationally representative online survey commissioned by the Innovation Center of U.S. Dairy.

> If you do the math, that works out to 16.4 million misinformed, milk-drinking people. The equivalent of the population of Pennsylvania (and then some!) does not know that chocolate milk is milk, cocoa and sugar.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/

How do we fix American education?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hntka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not archive?
archive.is/Hntka

I'm pretty sure most of those people were just trolling because the question is so fucking retarded.

The rest are actually retarded.

forgot about that, thanks

>I'm pretty sure most of those people were just trolling because the question is so fucking retarded.
This, some people just like to mess with data

>Eurofag

It could be that, or it could be that 7% of people are trolling on surveys.

Say that half were trolling and the other half idiots, it's still a lot of people 2bh

Well you could technically say that some milk does come from brown cows and you use milk to make chocolate milk. Now you make an argument as to why so many europoors believe islam to be a religion of peace.

>Seven percent of all American adults

Even if you accept that it's not a bullshit study to begin with:

> If you do the math, that works out to 16.4 million misinformed, milk-drinking people.

How can (((media))) smugly create clickbait like this?

Because the intended audience is so dumb they can't imagine the distribution of IQ. 7% of adults being functionally retarded? Yes. That's completely plausible. There are several % that are too dumb to answer a survey at all.

Half the population is below average intelligence, right? Did everyone forget that?

digits confirm what anyone with a brain already knew

>12% of americans are black

It's probably a lot those.

>saged
step 1) stay in eurofagistan
step 2) never leave eurofagistan
step 3) ??????
step 4) euro hyperinflation

I used to believe that chocolate milk came from brown cows as a kid and people would look at me like I was crazy. I was just ahead of the curve tho, obviously.

>sage everything!!!!!!!!!!!
how now brown cow?

%12 of americans are black
%30 of americans are hispanics

it's probably the iggoggs.

they have a especially fascistoid pride in brownness

I'm white and I believed this as a kid.

>seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/

The scary part they're talking about is that chocolate milk actually does come from brown cows. Your entire fucking life is a lie.

>How do we fix American education

Public education was a terrible idea and it is crashing and burning. We need people to learn how to be a responsible citizen and adult from their parents and communities. Then they need to develop a marketable skill to get a job. Public education and common core destroys the division of labor and wastes the most important years of our childrens' lives.

>online survey
do you know how many times i've lied on those things for fun?

Public education as a concept isn't the problem. It's the Prussian education system + the cultural Marxist influences over every aspect of our educational standards that have brought us to this result tbqh. Are you a good math student, or did you cheat your way through after 8th grade, and fucked up at college and paid way more in tuition than you should have (I'm not projecting btw). Did you study applied sciences and interesting/relevant technological advances in high school, or pointlessly focus on biology for three years of your life? Did you study the trivium, or were you taught about strong POC and their struggle in the racist and bigoted and racist Amerikkkan system of oppression? My bet would be on the latter in all cases. Because that is our system and it is fucked apart for many reasons.

No, the problem is the idea that education is a good which should be controlled by corporates and the free market.
Do they teach quantum physics at Trump University?

People are still susceptible to believing myths. Correct them once and they'll know for the next time.
This pic never fails to make me smile