Why do you think Japanese nationalists hate white people so much?

Why do you think Japanese nationalists hate white people so much?

>Why do you think White nationalists hate black people so much?
>Why do you think Black nationalists hate white people so much?

Unironically because they have small dicks

inferiority complex

The largest white influence on their nation is through degenerate hollywood culture bleeding into theirs, and U.S. military bases riddled with feral niggers and white trash that rape anything with holes.

WHITE PIGGU GO HOMERU

For the same reason white people hate niggers. They steal their women...

Google headline: The curious rise of the 'white left' as a Chinese internet insult ...

All non-whites hate whites. Further proof that "international-nationalism" fags are wrong and all non-whites should be removed from this white man's planet

Yeah I was thinking this also.

Because of small Jap cocks vs bigger white dicks

Ekes while wmaf irl

The wmaf

>Give me that greasy gaijin cock you filthy vanilla ape

GOD HATES WHITEY

our men are a threat to their men becuase their women love white cock

Welcome to wmaf

Meanwhile in reality

nah i see niggers as animals,indians dont steal the women but i dont want them here either

if you are scared by a nigger you are a cuck

And irl

>Get BTFOed by whitey
>Whitey decides they BTFOed you too hard and helps to rebuild
>Women now going for whitey 5/10s while you sit in your room and bitterly jack it to anime

SHAIDDOLY

SADDILLYOY

>Everyone needs a japanese toilet

Meanwhile irl

We are ugly, hairy and smell bad to them

End wmaf

Same thing to god

Like Tobit, then, Cornelius offers prayers and merciful deeds that rise to God for divine remembrance (10:4, 31). Both of these pious men—one a faithful Jew, one a Gentile centurion—receive God’s consideration and favor in part because of their practice of ἐλεημοσύνη. Within the narrative world of Luke–Acts, Cornelius’ performance of merciful deeds can be fruitfully considered in light of Jesus’ statement to the Pharisees in Luke 11:41 regarding the purifying power of ἐλεημοσύνη: “So give alms with respect to the things within, and see, everything is clean for you (πάντα kαθαρὰ ὑμῖν ἐστιν).” In Jesus’ encounter with the Pharisees in Luke 11, the Pharisees are concerned about external purity (vv. 38-39a), but Jesus accuses them of being internally unclean, full of greed and wickedness on the inside (v. 39b), and offers the practice of almsgiving as a means of becoming entirely clean. (pg 135-136)

2/2

WHITEY ARE NOTNCLEAN

Dumb question, it's because they don't like how their society has fell to worshiping Americans and falling into consumerism. They rather help their race succeed.

>this one asian faggot that thinks posting his images will stop gajins from fucking his women
MY SIDES

just butthurt we won so hard

KILLL INFIDEL WHITE

FOR GOD

DEUS CULT CULT VULT

There is nothing wrong with WMAF, or even AMWF, the problem is genetic defects and losers breeding.

Good East Asians genes + good European genes + good parenting = good offspring.

Shit East Asian genes + Shit European genes = bad parenting = shit offspring

>I hate truth

Did they Photoshop a dude's face on to that woman's body... or is it a tranny?

Who is this semen demon?

You lost
Like Tobit, then, Cornelius offers prayers and merciful deeds that rise to God for divine remembrance (10:4, 31). Both of these pious men—one a faithful Jew, one a Gentile centurion—receive God’s consideration and favor in part because of their practice of ἐλεημοσύνη. Within the narrative world of Luke–Acts, Cornelius’ performance of merciful deeds can be fruitfully considered in light of Jesus’ statement to the Pharisees in Luke 11:41 regarding the purifying power of ἐλεημοσύνη: “So give alms with respect to the things within, and see, everything is clean for you (πάντα kαθαρὰ ὑμῖν ἐστιν).” In Jesus’ encounter with the Pharisees in Luke 11, the Pharisees are concerned about external purity (vv. 38-39a), but Jesus accuses them of being internally unclean, full of greed and wickedness on the inside (v. 39b), and offers the practice of almsgiving as a means of becoming entirely clean. (pg 135-136)

2/2

Gos kill you

When I fuck Asian women I think of these threads and smile

GOD SAY JEW AND GENTILES STAY SEPARATE

OBEY GOD

>posts image that proves my point
congrats moron

WHO ONOWS

This

Isn't work culture shite in Japan though?

Meanwhile irl

End wmaf

White peo or are shit

God says so

They are too inbred and their women want to experience something else and give birth to a baby that doesn't look like a clone of everyone around them

Meanwhile irl

They don't. Nationalists don't hate other nationalists if they keep to themselves.

mostly because of weebs.

THIS IS WHITE CULTURE

GOD HATES WHITES

WHITE CULTURE

OF PILLAGE

Neither of the parents is hideous, and their daughter looks cute. I don't see the problem.

Kek, you are a special kind of cuck if you have that many images of "white devils" that fuck your women.

Because White culture is degenerate as hell. Whether the Jews are behind this is besides the point, Japs think that their own decadence is mostly rooted in Americanization. When I visited India recently some nationalist lads told that's how they see it as well

LUTHER HOME INSURANCE

BOUGHT TO YOU BY WHITEY

i dont have yf but that girl is a cutie

WE WUZ NUKED

HAHAHAHA

GO AESTHETICS

I'm only in here because I like to see autism in it's base form.

Loser

I made this thread just to bait the butthurt hapa lmao

>no argument
Also I love your ironic flag, made me laugh.

>I have bad taste

Meanwhile irl

I don't understand your point.
He looks like he could do better.

Hapa girls are ok

Hapa boys should be aborted

Wmaf

Loser

ABORT IOURSELF

>posts more white people that got their dick inside an asian female
See?
Even they think white cock is better.

SHADDILOY

Other than what we did to them as a political party and as a country? They're right justified and I support them 100% in all of their efforts. Including when they discriminated against me when I was there.

>Why do Jap nationalists hate the one race that is better than them and routinely enjoy coming and taking their women
Haven't a clue

Meanwhile in reality

Another guy that looks like he could do better. Is that shitskin even from Asia?

absolutely disgusting

linus could have scored at least some 8/10 white woman

AHADIDLOY

Half her face is covered by glasses, so it's hard to judge. The guy looks average and the kids look fine though.

GO DESTROY LIKE YOUR WHITE CULTURE DO

>meanwhile in reality white man marries an asian girl while asian boy is still a virgin

hey linus

LOSER

YOU BLIND

GOD HATE YOURSELF

So the autistic Brit who always spergs out in these threads about soulless slant-eyed insectoids and starts spamming anti-white shit is now posting under the EU flag, huh?

GOD PUNISH

>with ugly asian

This. It pissed me off seeing so many neckbeards and nu-male cukolds in Japan.

KYS

LOSER

AND THIS

2/2

GOD HATES WHITE PEOPLE

>GOD HATE YOURSELF
Does that mean God hates himself for creating asian males?
That makes sense
Yep, because asian females look COMPLETELY different than the pictures you post here.

Because they want their country all to themselves and you're not fucking Japanese. It's not complicated.

Again, he could probably do better, but she isn't that ugly and more than looks comes into play in a mature relationship.

You answered your own question

GOD HATES WMAF

White people are literally like niggers in Japan.
>OOGA BOOGA Where da Asian women at
>OOGA BOOGA Muh big white dick
>OOGA BOOGA Where da weed at
Every few months they are on the news for dealing or doing drugs, getting drunk and acting like violent monkeys, and commit crimes at a far higher rate than the Japanese do.