Girls who grow up in cities have their pubic hair grow before their breasts because they shower a lot

Girls who grow up in cities have their pubic hair grow before their breasts because they shower a lot

Girls who grow up in the fields have their breasts grow before their pubic hair because they pulverize flour

Girls who grow up rich have their right breast grow before the left breast because they wear dresses that hang from the right side

Girls who grow up poor have their left breast grow before the right breast because they carry buckets of water over it

Rabbis say: The right breast of girls grows before the left breast.

Rabbi Chanina says: This is completely untrue, except in regarding a neighboring girl whose right breast did grow before her left breast. However after some time the breasts evened out.

- Babylonian Talmud, Niddah Treaty, page 48/b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishneh_Torah
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/ניקולס_דונין
halakhah.com/rst/kodoshim/52a - Niddoh - 2a-23a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A priest who is eating part of the holy breads and sperm starts to drip out of his sexual organ should grab hold of it and squeeze it in order to stop the flow. It is permitted to use a thin rag for this purpose.

- Babylonian Talmud, Niddah Treaty, page 13/1

He who has sexual relationships with his daughter, if she is above two years of age, should not be punished

- Rambam, Torah Treaty, Paragraph 22 ruling 10

Girls must wear underwear under their dresses in order to avoid being raped by monkeys

- Yerushalaim Talmud, Megillah Treaty, Page 65/2

How can one relieve himself sexually without masturbating (for medical reasons)? By putting warm loaves of bread under the penis

- Babylonian Talmud, Yebamoth Treaty, page 66/1

One must not pass between two pigs, two snakes and two women. There are those who add two dogs.

- Babylonian Talmud, Pesachim Treaty, Page 43/1

Before marrying, a husband should sit his engaged ontop of a barrel of wine and smell her breath. If her breath smells of alcohol she is not a virgin and he can break the engagement without paying her father the agreed upon contract.

- Babylonian Talmud, Niddah Treaty, Page 22/1

He who talks Torah subjects in front of an ignorant or a goy is like he raped his wife in front of him.

- Babylonian Talmud, Pesachim Treaty, page 59/2

Anything which has, in its circumference, 3 tefachim, has one tefach in diameter (refering to pi as 3)

- Tractate Eruvin 14/1

If a dead creeping thing is dropped by a raven into a bucket of water with a rim, all water drawn from that bucket is unclean until it's purified, but if there's no rim then only the bucket of water which the dead creeping thing was dropped into is unclean.

Babylonian Talmud, Niddah Treaty, page 12/1

I'm reading schlomo. Nice dump.

Bumping

Fuck your witchcraft religion

oy vey

kek

This is why Jesus was sent and the Jews resent him.

thread is not being bumped to front page, I wonder (((why)))

If I showed these to any Jew what would they say? I'm talking one that kvetches about Nazis everywhere.

>He who has sexual relationships with his daughter, if she is above two years of age, should not be punished
>- Rambam, Torah Treaty, Paragraph 22 ruling 10

Thank you YHWH!

This is true. Father/daughter sex is good. Every man should do his daughter when she starts looking doable, around 2/3yo.

If they are a retarded American Jew they will tell you that you're lying and if you're smart enough to be able to find the source and show it to them, they will say that there is a "deeper meaning" or some shit

if you go to an orthodox jew in Bnei Brak he will not see absolutely anything wrong with these quotes

if you take it to a random Jew in Tel Aviv he will laugh and say that the Talmud is for retards

got any more?

wow i never knew other people did this!

I started with hotdog buns and now i've gradually worked my way up to various crusty breads

Soon i'm aiming for foccacia

Are these Jewish secrets? Should you be scared for your life?

thanks for that insight, greatest ally

also why are you telling us this? how does this benefit (((you)))

Ostensibly because the Talmud is for retards.

Not really, these are the ones I've written down so far. I like reading Talmud for fun and these quotes crack me up. I can remember a lot more but I don't have a precise source for them so I won't post them here

How popular are these beliefs of anti-goy?
Like how many Jews would privately admit this is cool: youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s among other crazy shit we find?

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
forgot one

Depends on where you are

If you ever meet a Jew wearing a black coat, they will agree with that. Bonus points if they are wearing a black hat.

Jews who dress normally don't give a fuck about muh religion especially in Israel. We have like 10 times more atheists per capita than the US

Its' true actually. It strengthens the bonds and she will not grow up to be a turbo slut.

origin of the bagel

Kek

>double integers
Confirmed.

What is the future of Jewry? I hear Israel is having some demographic and cultural issues between the atheist Israelis who just hate kebab, and the lazy religious ones who want to rule over everyone else?

I have another one

R. Kahana once went in and hid under Rab's bed. He heard him chatting [with his wife] and joking and doing what he required. He said to him: One would think that Abba's mouth had never sipped the dish before! He said to him: Kahana, are you here? Go out, because it is rude. He replied: It is a matter of Torah, and I require to learn.

Berahot 62/1

Soooo.. this applies to you then?

((( שקרן, העתקת את זה מ (((דעת אמת

How to catch a thief:

R. Elazar: Do the following. At the fourth hour of the day, see who is drinking wine in the store and dozing, and ask about him.
i. If he is a Rabbi, he is tired because he rose early to learn;
ii. If he is a worker, he rose early to work;
iii. If he works at night, he is tired from working at night;
iv. If none of these apply, he is a thief. Seize him!

Bava Metzia 83b:

what the jizz are you reading jew?

not a bad idea desu

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

>monkeys
we all know what they mean

Are you saying that kike rabbis have the same mindset as shitposters on Sup Forums?

[Onkelos Bar Kalonikus] called up Balaam from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Balaam] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Balaam] replied: (Deut. 23:7) "You shall not seek their peace or welfare all your days." [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Balaam answered]: In boiling semen. [Onkelos] called up Jesus from the dead. [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world? [Jesus] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them? [Jesus] replied: Seek their good. Do not seek their bad. Whoever touches them is as if he touched the pupil of his eye. [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment? [Jesus answered]: In boiling excrement. As the mast said: Whoever mocks the words of the sages in punished in boiling excrement.

Gittin 57/1

This is some strange, old timey, ancient sandnigger pagan shit

There was a certain town in the land of Israel the legitimacy of whose inhabitants was disputed, and Rabbi sent R. Romanos who conducted an inquiry and found in it the daughter of a proselyte who was under the age of three years and one day, and Rabbi declared her eligible to live with a priest.
R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.

Sanhedrin 55b

This is my favorite. Jews are pretty funny.

Exactly. And how will a girl know her daddy really loves her and thinks she's pretty if he won't even cum in her?

Put that shit back in the cave

I thought necromancy was prohibited.

The fuck is Torah Treaty?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishneh_Torah

תת אדם מטונף
רק יהודי הומו רוצה למחוק את התרבות וההיסטוריה שלו

ט. דוס מסריח

How does one become a Jew?

ךםך

he.wikipedia.org/wiki/ניקולס_דונין
ט. ילד מפגר שחושב שהנאצים ידלגו עליו בסלקציה

based

Spit in the eye of God.

Somebody christpill me on what Jesus thought it Jews.

If my life ever deteriorates to the point that I start a thread like this, I will suck start a shotgun.

Fuvking Jew magic.

Why do rabbis have the authority to expand upon Torah with The Talmud?

Modern Judaism is basically a cult that follows Talmud, it has fuckall to do with the original Judaism

They don't "expand upon Torah", they're literally comments about the torah. Mostly they're meant to help understand what is being said. Many interpretations are suggested. Those interpretations are discussed and argued. Torah study is serious business, basically the opposite of christian bible study.

How do we get a copy of this book?

תמות

halakhah.com/rst/kodoshim/52a - Niddoh - 2a-23a.pdf

in full English, 2000 old Jewish Talmudic rabbis discussing menstruation and female reproduction

wtf does how you corss a stream if it's north flowing have to do with Torah? You're full of shit. It's stuff that's completely unrelated.

>Modern Judaism is basically a cult that follows Talmud, it has fuckall to do with the original Judaism
This seems accurate.

Go read the talmud yourself. It's actually pretty funny. Also obviously feel free to skip whatever your puny mind can't comprehend or doesn't care about.

Always call people you interact with as goyims, it will come naturally

Because of (((you))) saged

That literally had nothing to do with what we're discussing. Try to keep up.

You shouldn't drink and post, it makes you look retarded.

BAhaha

umm, being jewish he liked judaism as far as we know.

This thread is pure gold, holy shit.