Is it true that people on this board support and advocate for the murder and extermination of nonwhite men, women...

Is it true that people on this board support and advocate for the murder and extermination of nonwhite men, women, and children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

some people yeah, if that's what you meant.

No. It isn't true. What is true is that we use the language and images of such things to trigger little faggots like you.

yes
they have declared war upon white people
there war is one of genocide

the geneva convention specifies that those involved in genocide can be sentenced to death

every non white who has immigrated to a european nation is now complicit in this act of genocide
every liberal who preaches "diversity" or multiculturalism is guilty of "incitement to commit genocide", also punishable by death under international law

I do not advocate murder
I seek justice
those guilty of this terrible crime
the worst genocide in human history
must face justice for their roles in it

That isn't true, we just want them out of our countries.

It's for the best

>implying you're not already Facebook friends with one

Not true FBI. Go investigate Clintons.

It's true. With everyone now having access to the internet, Sup Forums has become a beacon attracting the lowest of the low.

Many posters on here, but not all of them, are mentally ill. The good thing though is that they are completely harmless faggots in real life, they wouldn't dare spout any of the trash they say on here in the real world.

Sup Forums is basically a containment board for retards.

This. We hate ghetto trash people though and that transcends all races.

Yes.

they need to leave peacefully
and return to their homelands

they are international criminals involved in a conspiracy to commit genocide

not everybody on this board, just most of them

So because some random nigger killed/raped a white person you want to exterminate all nonwhites?

Sounds like low IQ nigger tier logic coming from an inbred hick.

no

we're all just shitposting memes for fun

GAS THE BIKES RACE CARS NOW

This

Except for the Jews, we have a final solution for them

yeah

Only for diasporas

>That pic

That is literally not "exterminating" though you retard.

Extermination is every nigger getting a bullet in their head. Deportation means that they just have to go back.

Because a disproportionate amount of them cause violent crime I want them all dead. It's the only way to solve the problem. Too bad it will never happen.

yes, espacially children

killing children is easy, just cut theire food and they're going to starve
not much hassle and you save your self a whole lot of trouble

>Deportation means that they just have to go back.
depriving people of their property rights is pretty unCatholic, desu.

the truth is we're making them stronger so you should be thankful

uniroincally this, I can't believe my experience on this board was summed up so accurately

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Its all compensation for computer nerds lack of masculinity. They feel like faggots and so hate themselves

H-haha, no of course not, t-that would be horrible

Yes there are some people who genuinely believe that here. There are plenty who will claim they advocate for it but really don't, they just like trolling people like you and pussy out whenever things get too real.

I don't really give a fuck about race wars or whatever, I just want to be left alone.

You can't murder something that isn't human. You can euthanize/prevent it though. Like weeding a garden.

Trolls and larpers totally outnumber the real racists.

Of course who knows these days since the left continues to call anyone racist for any reason, as long as you're white.

They've declared war on white people but we don't need to retaliate with their own stupid tactics, just make sure they never get near power again if they can't understand the difference between offering equality of opportunity (freedom) vs. forcing equality of outcome (racist tyranny).

>Antonio
>white

>Is it true that people on this board support and advocate for the murder and extermination of nonwhite men, women, and children?
Only really naive ones like you.

they have to go back.

well if were bored then yes,,, if theres plenty of haps to distract us , then we loose interest, there is however a general feeling that in the not to distant future it will be a case if kill or be killed, fail to prepare prepare to fail and all that

Some, not all, but most, not 90%, but most

When people are pushed up against the wall, you never know what they'll resort to. Think about it.

What point are you trying to prove with that meme? There's literally nothing wrong with it.

Just the men, masculine boys, and Christmas cakes. QTs, lolis, and shota with feminine penis are exempt on Day of the Rope.

Call the Pope we don't give a fuck.

No. We just want them out before everything is ruined beyond repair.

I don't, but some insensitive cumstains on here actually do, but I suspect it's mostly for the value as a trigger, for the lulz, and/or a place where they can "anonymously" (but not really) vent, or say shit they would never normally say in polite society.

well at least you're not claiming a moral high ground

No, it based on actual threats to civilization and the well-being of whites (the people that actually matter in the West, as it is their culture and civilization). You're doing more projecting typical of indoctrinated idiots.

Yes they do.

You mean our countrys

How are you low IQ inbreds going to gain power and influence to deport 150 million plus legal American citizens. That's around 40% of the entire US population, which I'm sure you didn't know.

No, we are a board that goes against any and all forms of violence

>Sup Forums is basically a containment board for retards.
but this is good in a way, because it's a place where the non-retarded can go to educate a specific demographic of very concentrated retards in one place, show them how to mount logical arguments that would be accepted by any rational fact-finder, and then show them why their positions are illogical, hence irrational.

then they can get down to the business of figuring out WHY they feel that way. did a nigger drop you on your head when you were a baby? what was the triggering event during your formative years that would make you capable of hating an anonymous human being you've never met, based solely on the amount of Melanin in their skin? That's so fucking backwards, I mean aliens would probably think the same of us as we think of wild hyenas.

shit like this is why we can't have nice things, pol, you're grounded for a week.

Jokes on you I have an IQ of 130.
Looks like you brainlet liberals lose yet again lmao.

Sup Forums is a board of peace that's been subverted by Democrat KKK members to make us look bad after helping trump win the presidency.
Look at me, I'm a fucking black nationalist and Sup Forums has always been welcoming.

/po/ on the other hand... I think they're the ones you're looking for.

this webm is degenerate, it's violence ahgainst innocents and fucking attempted murder. what the fuck is wrong with the human species?

niggers.
get rid of them and everything will suddenly get a little bit better.

Are.. are you an alien?

I don't know, post your full name and address and we'll get back to you

is it true that there are people on this board who are about 30 years old with an active interest in pokemon and anime

Nobody on Sup Forums does. We just have a burning desire for Truth.

pol is this generations attempt to brainwash the young males into a political ideology. Thats the ultimate goal of ((them)). ((they)) don't care which as long as they are brainwashed. EVERY ideology can shift their view and in turn the views of its followers. The ironic thing is that we are so used to ((their)) shilling that we have started to see ((their)) game and its not a good one. This is simply an echo chamber filled with so many echos is impossible so hear anything besides the general direction of politics/shilling. NO ONE actually know anything, its all a game with who can use the information best and who can create the information to benefit themselves. Its impossible for any single user to know everything so we work as a hive mind to disprove everything, because just like in math its easier to disprove a theory than it is to definitively prove one.

>which I'm sure you didn't know.
It's literally a running gag on Sup Forums, lurk more faggot.

I don't want Muslims exterminated.
Just removed.
Invasive species are always a bad thing in nature.
I don't see how humans are exempt from the rules of nature.
No extermination.
Just removal.

people are degenerate deal with it fucking pussy

>what is wrong with niggers

Ftfy, that'll be five shekels.

Bioweapons that target Race and/or Sex can be used.

So can Feminism.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>niggers.
>get rid of them and everything will suddenly get a little bit better.
you're cherrypicking. i'm sure more white people did this last year than niggers, for no other reason than there ARE more white people. also if you see a group of human beings evolving slower than that mainstream, the ethical response is to offer to help, not throw the baby out with the bathwater. aren't you glad mommy didn't do that to you, when you were a useless little lump of protoplasm?

>Are.. are you an alien?
as close to the conception you have in your mind of what that word means? yes. did my body come from another planet? no.

>people are degenerate deal with it fucking pussy
so are animals. and a desire to evolve is about as far from pussyfied and anything gets. being afraid to face your own xenophobia and fear of the unknown, fear of being out of control, is the definition of 'pussy.' because the root motivation is fear.

so by your logic, if some advanced species was debating whether or not to give up on humanity, they should just treat human beings in the same way human beings treat animals, then?

the difference between humans and animals is this: we are aware of the difference between good and evil, and because of that, we have a choice. free will. what God desires is your heart and mind, user, he wants you to choose Him, because He wants to get to know you. and in what we continually choose, as each "now" moment ticks away one by one like sand through an hourglass, we will be good people. or not.

the good news is, God also forgives freely when you mess up, if you go to Him and say you're sorry, and you are willing to forgive those who sinned against you. then you get to present yourself sinless before the Creator of All things, and make your petitions known to Him,

AND HE WILL HEAR YOU.

and confirm that He has. :)

exciting stuff.

based leaf

>Ftfy, that'll be five shekels.

>you disagree with me therefore you're a shill
not an argument

Only jews and muslims

are you worried about the aliens?

Niggers make up only 14% of the population and commit 40% of the crime.
If anyone's cherrypicking here it's you as you refuse to even acknowledge the role percentages play in data calculation.

Every person who wants them out knows how many of them are here... That's why they need to go. 40% is a ridiculous underestimate by the way

>are you worried about the aliens?
no of course not. why worry abut something that's beyond your control? a healthy curiosity is fine, but worry? never.

thats right, there are a lot of things you cant control, but you can always control your actions. do the aliens tell you to do bad things?

>thats right, there are a lot of things you cant control, but you can always control your actions. do the aliens tell you to do bad things?
are you intentionally trying to come off as condescending and tedious, or is it an accident? i have two advanced degrees, 30 publication sin the record, and i've investigated unidentified flying objects for 20 years.

>murder and extermination
No, just deportation to other countries.

no, no, i just want to talk. thats very impressive, what kinds of ufos have you seen? do they talk to you as well?

>Niggers make up only 14% of the population and commit 40% of the crime.
incorrect statistics,

Racial disparity in commission of violent crime is commonly attributed to the social status and financial means of minorities. Poverty is one factor correlated with an increase in criminal activity. The correlation between poverty and criminal activity has been shown to be independent of race, with the disproportionate number of minorities in poverty accounting for their disproportionately high levels of criminal activity. Research shows that childhood exposure to violence also significantly increases the likelihood of engagement in violent behavior. When studies control for childhood exposure to violence, black and white males in the United States are equally likely to engage in violent behavior.

According to conflict theorists such as Marvin Wolfgang, Hubert Blalock and William Chambliss, the disproportionate representation of racial minorities in crime statistics and in the prison population is the result of race- and class-motivated disparities in arrests, prosecutions and sentencing rather than differences in actual participation in criminal activity, an approach which has also been taken by proponents of critical race theory.

The Discrimination Thesis, which assumes that differences in the treatment received by people of minority racial background in a number of public institutions, including the criminal justice, education and health care systems, is the result of overt racial discrimination. Opposed to this view is the Non-Discrimination Thesis, which seeks to defend these institutions from such accusations.

While much research has been done to correlate race, income level and crime frequency, typically of less serious criminal behavior such as theft or larceny, research has shown there to be no significant correlation between race, income level and crime seriousness (Warner, 1989:71-72).

>no, no, i just want to talk. thats very impressive, what kinds of ufos have you seen?
saw my first one as a young man with two witnesses. took a picture of one out of an airplane window once

>do they talk to you as well?
not to me, no. there's no evidence that they can. most of my work was along the lines of Jack Kasher's work. I'm aware of one or two cases in bluebook where alleged communication attempts were made to the viewers.

Being poor doesn't make you a criminal especially with all the special treatment in the forms of government assistance and affirmative action that blacks in America receive.

Said

No, It's satire

*countries

This is a place where there is free speech, you may of heard of it. It's a really important right in civilised societies because it allows all ideas to be tested and considered.
Words don't kill people
Americans kill people

>The correlation between poverty and criminal activity has been shown to be independent of race

>Being poor doesn't make you a criminal
no being rich, white, and privileged does.

you'll sit here and hat a person you don;t even know because of your prejudice about their appearance alone, call for further injustice up to and including their deaths, and the let white oligarchs get away with raping the common man through white collar crime, and won't prosecute, or will even look the other way. Fuck you, you;re an imbecile, and i hope one day the world treats you with the same misguided sense of justice you seem to have for those different than you.

i think a nigger really did drop you on your head when you were a baby.

?especially with all the special treatment in the forms of government assistance and affirmative action that blacks in America receive.
there is not a single special program for blacks alone, not one. prove me wrong. protip: you can't.

I just want my people to have a land of their own.

Shut up nigger.

Actually freedom of speech is the same as freedom of thought. If you control peoples ability to express ideas then you inhibit the very existence of ideas deemed haram and of course, who decides what's permissable and what isn't?

There was this guy, Orwel, he wrote this book, 1984 I think it was called, you should read it.

Hate speech = thought crime

> (You)
>>The correlation between poverty and criminal activity has been shown to be independent of race
no link to source? it's bullshit. anyone can make an infographic saying anything.

i don't argue in memes, boyo.

>Shut up nigger.
not an argument, nazi.

oh, and, I'm white.

see your problem is you think you will be heard for your many words, when all you do is show people how ignorant you are. that's why your old, disabled ass never leaves the house.

No, I'm pro-life.

You had one citation from 1979. is this bait

I often wonder if you guy have actually bothered to read and understand the title of this board

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

The clue is in the title

>I just want my people to have a land of their own.
America doesn't belong to any one race, fool

>You had one citation from 1979. is this bait
mine's independently confirmable, yours isn't. see the diff?

See how good it is having a place where anyone can literally say anything and no one gets hurt.
Good innit

There is a lot to be learned hanging in this place user, if you can suspend your prejudice for a bit, seriously

>be British
>daughter is groomed by a gang of Pakis
>call police
>get arrested for hate speech

>be British
>take daughter to see degenerate whore sing about "dick bicycles"
>get blown up

>be British
>take an evening stroll with the mrs.
>wife run over by truck of peace
>try to help
>get stabbed
>why_didnt_he_bin_that_knife.jpg

>be British
>have a pint while watching football on the ol' telly
>time4bed.png
>burn to death in your sleep because an illiterate Somali "refugee" your taxes pay for starts a kitchen fire

Don't forget murder of faggots like OP. Can't leave them out.

Some people do, but they're a tiny minority.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.