The mad man is on fire today #2

Continued from Got a lot of butthurt people in there, so I thought it deserves another thread

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875438639823675392
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875441788110110727

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why throw tantrums on twitter?

write a fucking paragraph or two and then post it somewhere fucking respecatable, like Breitbart

Call it what you want, its rallying support for Trump and its working, eat shit :^)

>why is he adressing the people directly instead of relying on media which is known to obstruct, take out of context, alter or outright let the message dissappear

RINOs will be thrown off the helicopters first

fpbp

>point out obvious hypocrisy
>tantrum

I'm not talking about dictating a message to a journalist.

Trump should fully explain his thoughts and he isn't able to do so on Twitter.

If he's actually wants to get a clear message across he should take the time to write something that fully explains his position rather than make vague accusations on twitter.

Wow Scalise at the same hospital that took out Seth Rich.

Will Trump look into Seth Rich?

It's informing the people, retard.

A lot people use Twitter, idiot, because it's short and to the point. Who is going to read a fucking article theses days? You're either a shill, underage, or all around ignorant or apathetic.

>nice
nice

he has his weekly adress on youtube i think where he has longer and more detailed messages. however twitter goes directly to the people. most people are lazy and dont want to read more than a headline, so trump provides them with headlines

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Anybody else getting sleepy?

>implying the general public can read and understand anything longer then a tweet.
>not understanding the K.I.S.S. method is always the best method

Your faith in humanity tell me your new here.

Trump wised up to the DNC's game really fucking fast

>why is Hillary not being looked at?

Because she's not the president? This guy is such a dumb nigger.

Bumping...

yet people want her to become president despite the fact she did the same stuff they want trump impeached over. the same stuff every other president did

>losing a presidential election excluds you from prosecution
I don't think feeling sorry for a pathetic political has-been 2x loser is a legal defence.

It really is amazing how obvious the shills roam freely here now. My oldfag heart weeps.

does winning the election exclude you from prosecution?

maybe we should but both of them in prison and get handsome man Pence in charge?

>running for president and losing means she's immune from investigation
Dem logic everyone

Checked and agreed.

There are still good fights to fight though, user.

Not committing a crime excludes him, retard.

nice digits of truth, my dude.

Because this shits all over the narrative and the media can't help but report on his Tweets.

Hillary should be locked up not because of the russia stuff, but for mishandling classified information, collaborating with the media during the campange, obstruction of justice, sacrificial murder and rape of infants and childs as well as multiple murders in order to silence opposition. Nothing that trump did

Checked, i feel you user

This is unnaceptable, whites truly are the cancer of humanity, this shit never happened with Obama

it triggers you. even better, it is like having Jackson resurrected and personally calling everyone on their bullshit. fuck banks. fuck Indians. to death.

>twitter cropped avatars
For what purpose?

nice bait

Go and cry about the fact that we're superior, nigger.

Fuck off stupid pirate, you steal by nature, kys
It's not bait, but what can I expect from the guy that follows a pope that accepts all religions

It's the most efficient way to speak to the people

>implying the pope isnt the last one, the false prophet
i despise the pope and the church. i only subject myself to the lord himself and only have to justify myself in front of me and him.

>write a fucking paragraph or two and then post it somewhere fucking respecatable, like Breitbart

The entire reason he puts it on twitter himself, is because he doesn't want a bunch of kikes taking what he writes up and quoting it out of context to make another hit piece on him.

All the popes are useless, you and you only are supposed to communicate with god, but you cucks submit to a guy like that, pathetic.

How can you even hope to fight for god if you're fighting for a some dude

Because algorithms show that this is a more effective tool for outreach and Americans have been the victims of decades of abuse to our attention spans. Is a speech better? Yes, but this is icing on the cake user.

>attacking whites before attacking Jews
at least go down the line

also
>whites
>least racist human beings
>create societies
>free niggers from slavery
>fight mudslimes who enslave blacks in record numbers

btw blacks want to be slaves

read again, i specifically said im not doing that and only justify myself in front of the lord. fucking niggas cant even read

No we don't but the entire world is rigged to fuck us, every single time we want to do something, we get shot down by the racist police, it's bullshit.

We don't have any representation anywhere, so getting any job is already hard, and the only way out is to deal drugs, but how the fuck can we even do that with the police killing us? we literally can't live
Maybe you aren't cucked, but your movement is

Hahahaha guys look it's a republican ahaha funny posts

This is definitely a leaf

>still deflecting onto e-mail shit 7 months after Hillary lost any relevance as a political rival

This. Exactly this. It's why memes are so effective. Most people get their "news" from their fucking telephone. It's why these media stories with such outrageous headlines are so damaging.

THAT BAND-AID.

I hope there is a 'end game' for Trump here, but I just can't see it yet.

What's the theories?

>still deflecting about Hillary losing to distract from the actual topic at hand, which is hypocricy, favortism, and bias.

Since everyone is suspicious of everyone else, let's just launch an investigation into the entire government. Each and every branch, each and every person; federal, state, local. Libterds and conservatards and everyone inbetween KNOWS the corruption starts at local government and extends all the way to DC. If you don't believe it, I have a bridge to sell you (this particular bridge does have a high murder rate tbqh).

if the memes are working why is his approval tanking faster and harder than any president in history?

After we hang all the govt traitors, the media and corporate muricuh is next. We don't need to drain the swamp. We need to purge the country

>but your movement is
says the guy who is a soros payed goon to rile up a racewar. i agree with you kinda, but its not "my movement" as i dont subject myself to any groupthink. also the irony is quite delicious

WTF. why is it im still shocked every time a new minor detail comes out? i should be desensivyed already

i would love it. for example i would like even trump investigated, but not because of that bullshit russia thing, but about his epstein connection. he had some contact (allegedly canceled it as soon as he got behind his doings, but who knows) and i really would get some clearence on what happened there specifically. but that will never happen because that will automatically lead to all the other politicians, financial elites, celebreties and mediapersonal being found out about their epstein connection as well, and that surely cant happen right? i dont really trust trump, he was our best shot, and so far he didnt really betray us. but thats about it.

Bro Africa is an entire country with a lot of gold and oil and shit, there has been plenty of time for Africans to build their own civilization.

Blacks in America are over represented, the only institutional racism I can identify is affirmative action and hire quotas.

>blacks are less likely to get an interview if they have a black sounding name
this is because they build a reputation, not because people are racist.

because they only ask around in libtard safespaces or make the statistic up completely. remember how they said hillary has a 99% chance of winning? still you faggots come up with fucking polls as an argument.
>never trust a statistic you didnt fake yourself

Gee, I have no idea why...

At least we are getting paid to do what we want
That place was already ruined by whites, we can't save it now.

Also saying shit like "you made a reputation" it's racism you fuck, that's a stereotype made up by white people to make us look bad

same reason the polls said Clinton would win.

>why is his approval
That's complicated, the media has heavy bias due to being bought off. The pollsters have shown themselves to be complete frauds recently, probably always been going on. How polls are even conducted at the moment is laughable. I think it comes down to most people being retarded, they either regurgitate theirs friends opinions or The Daily Shows fake politics. It's unfortunate but we have failed to educate our children these last few generations.

this should be upgraded.

The guy that allegedly wrote art of the deal says he listened to Trump on the phone for hours and hours and he determined that he was anti-semetic

>polls are fake forever because a bunch of shill sites got it wrong!!!
you guys are just painfully predictable at this point. the orgs that do a serious job of election prediction gave trump about a 30% chance of winning based on polling data and conservative margins of error.

>At least we are getting paid to do what we want
>its okay to be a puppet of evil as long as you get cash for it

>That place was already ruined by whites, we can't save it now.
>so lets just give up and blame whitey instead of unfucking ourself and create something finally worth being proud of in our history

i slowly cant tell anymore if you are baiting or really just a nigger.

>Clinton has a 98.1% chance to win
Got it wrong? kys

no its
>these shillpolls are fake since they come from the exact same source as the shillpolls from before the election which are shown to be fake based on the elections outcome.

>he determined that he was anti-semetic

:^)

The media's lack of ethics when conducting surveys has resulted in my not trusting any poll anywhere.

You think he is evil because he has his own agenda, but you haven't considered that his agenda might be right, and that whites are actually racist fucks

We can't change it because whites keep bringing us down, they put laws in place to make it almost impossible for us to fix it.

That's why we call for a reform

Would you agree that Hollywood stars have an affect on what children think? If so, would you agree that the same logic works for Media? The point isn't that they are fake, it's that they are unreliable and people believe what you tell them, just take a look at most colleges across the country pumping out little communists that hate the country they are from. The fact that you're even arguing these points shows how retarded or subversive you are.

Pic related is a good example, most people only read the headlines.

your lack of understanding of how polling works gives you an excuse to disregard any polling data that doesn't reaffirm your beliefs

>Hillary should be locked up not because of the russia stuff, but for mishandling classified information, collaborating with the media during the campange, obstruction of justice, sacrificial murder and rape of infants and childs as well as multiple murders in order to silence opposition. Nothing that trump did

this.

>ruined by whites
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Leaked Episode Titles for Netflix's Bill Nye Saves The World Season 2

Episode 1: Monogamy is Bullshit!

Episode 2: Christians are Retarded

Episode 3: Have an Abortion today!

Episode 4: The Science is Settled! BBC is Superior to Little White Pee Pee

Episode 5: Republicans are Stupid

Episode 6: The Secret History of Yakub

Episode 7: Muslims Invented the Modern World

Episode 8: Sell the Vatican and Feed the World!

Episode 9: The Merits of Re-education Camps

Episode 10: Black Gods

Episode 11: Erase all Borders

Episode 12: Submit to Women

Episode 13: Gay Sex Will Save the Planet

wrong thread, sorry boys

Propaganda is so pathetic in 2017.

i've shit ton of fake news saved, it'll be hilarious when we get to use these in 2020.

>polls are fake forever because a bunch of shill sites got it wrong!!!
Until proven right, yes. The fact that you think they suddenly started telling the truth make you extremely gullible.

>Poll-flogging

It's amazing that a 71 year old man is better at social media than any other politician, but you want him to regress. Suck it.

>like Breitbart

"telling the truth" is not how poll data works, even when the methodology is sound you literal halfwit

>it'll be hilarious when we get to use these in 2020.
Yes senpai, yes it will.

we saw EVERY poll and we found retarded methods used with most of them.

this.

He gives a shit about your mong moaning about some debunked fake news.
At least that much grey matter should be left.

>better
it's not hard if you simply speak the hard truth

really makes me wonder if he meant the forces of evil won when hitler took power, or the forces of evil won when the allies won the war.

you say all whites are racists fucks, which ironically is again just as racists, and even baseless when you see how the white countries let themselves mostly willingly get replaced by a hord of savage shitskins.
furthermore you say its okay what he does to white countries, but simultaniously complain about whites doing the same stuff to you, even though those are mostly not done by whites, but by (((them))) and enforced by (((them))) as well. nice falling for a divide and conquer

im just going to ignore you from here on out as i feel my IQ dropping and i dont know if it comes from biting bait or talking to a braindead nigga.

>pizza sent to his office

These people are sick

>I want Ze Jude to control the message.

What is this? 20th century? Social media is the future, control your own message. Its like radio & television, instead of relying on others to inerpret & make their own report on what you said. You instead do it for them via words or tweets directly from the person.

Yeah, it's just cool that he did not name the Jews, thank God.

You don't get to say that word, first of all, and second, that's because whites have been doing it for thousands of years, shitting on us every single time, it's about time they get what they deserve

What if my vagina is actually a mutilated penis and now I'm triggered reeeeee

My bad famalam, was for the tard you replied to.

>I want Ze Jude to control the message.

What is this? 20th century? Social media is the future, control your own message. Its like radio & television, instead of relying on others to inerpret & make their own report on what you said. You instead do it for them via words or tweets directly from the person.

>Hilary shouldn't be looked at, BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN! REEEE! SEXIST!

t. Antifa

>whites have been doing it for thousands of years, shitting on us every single time
What are you referring to? We have done much to build you all of this time. Trust me bro whites are probably your only friends in this racist world.

first time Sup Forums is happy the jew wasnt named.

was wondering there. because it sounded like you disagree but actually stated pretty much my oppinion

henry ford seemed pretty redpilled

>be me
>write happy birthday trump on big message board in break room.
>some lib fag erases it.
>threaten lib fag that i'll beat his faggot ass after work.
>let everyone know my power level at work.
>start a pro trump movement at work with brother trumpers.
>about start a riot.
>lib faggots scared to death.

Ahahahahaha

Fucking sissy scum libs.

hahaha

ok not a fan but he's right.

top kek
o
p

k
e
k

>What is this? 20th century? Social media is the future, control your own message.

twatter is absolute garbage, i always thought so and only had an account for the elections, BUT trump is way ahead everyone in his twitter game and it's pure genius what he's doing with it.

he truly is the people's president.

look at this pic

Black Lives Matter friend please realize trooth

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

ment for

BARACKED

Ah, the "you are ignorant" retort. A classic. I am actually quite educated in survey methodology. I know all the "tricks," because you avoid these "tricks" in order to collect usable data. These "mistakes" (bias displayed in questions, disproportionate distribution, improperly filtering results or just plain deleting responses) has now become a "playbook" for biased media outlets who wish to president "evidence" about "public opinion" in the hopes of SWAYING public opinion.