Refugee caused #GrenfellFire

Refugee caused #GrenfellFire

previous thred quick recap, ethiopian cab driver started a fire after casually packing 2 large trash bags full of belongings, knocked on the nearest neighbors door on the way out and told'em "ay bruv dars a fiyuah GEET OUT OV EAR"

then as his bags crinkled while he tossed them over each shoulder he hoped into his fiat and has been in hiding ever since

hes a hero

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608452/Grenfell-Tower-mother-saved-family-overflowing-bath.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's pretty funny op

Such a great contribution they make to society.

Is there any way this scumbag can get in trouble for negligence letting a fire get out of control. From what i gathered he just let it burn and packed his shit and thought it would be at least nice to tell one of his neighbors before he left. He most prob didnt even dial 999

So its the governmemts fault none of these people had a fire extinguisher or a $10 smoke alarm in their apartment. This is why we have no rights anymore, people are too fucking stupid to run their own lives.

That's not just negligence, that's depraved indifference. That's fucking Murder Two in most US States.

Giving black people kitchens was a mistake.

Someone was saying earlier this guy has been in a major residential fire before, can I get a source on that? It wouldn't even register as a reaction at this point, it's so un-surprising.

You mean that the fire was caused by an electrical fault and that it was allowed to get out of control y sub-standard fire safety conditions in the buliding (no built in sprinklers or readily available fire extinguishers)?
Is OP somehow connected to the company that do the building refit and is OP trying to dodge responsibility?

That rapefugee is a nigger so he should be cooking with cow shit instead of gas in a high rise building.

>readily available fire extinguishers
dude these dindus don't have a clue about such things

cultural enrichment, so proud

>hes a hero
Maximum kek, also, checked

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

>Fire starts at your place that potentially killed hundreds
>Get praised for knocking on one door to tell someone

I'm not even suprised anymore. Shitskins literally cannot do wrong

hello this is Behailu. I sorry about fire I mess up like a real ding dong! Anyways I fine thank you. I very busy now!

>dude these dindus don't have a clue about such things
Serious question: how retarded are you?

"Quick-thinking mother saves her family from tower block blaze by running the bath and flooding her flat"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608452/Grenfell-Tower-mother-saved-family-overflowing-bath.html

Shouldn't you be sailing the high seas and creating utopian communities instead?

It was Islamic Terror caused by a Homemade Explosive Device.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Giving niggers fire was a mistake

The thing that annoys me more than anything is the fact that the Refugee is 110% guaranteed to be too dumb to understand what he did, and the consequences. He will not be able to feel the guilt he should feel.

I mean he was probably like frying bananas in a pan full of oil or something fucking retarded like that.

Kek

I am reminded of that livestream video of the autistic Japanese guy who liked lighting shit on fire and then ends up burning down half the apartment.

I've been suspecting the entire fire is a ploy to sue the company. Maybe the migrants conspired to take advantage of the fire danger. Pre-planned ignition, helped along by other tenents having flammables ready to propel it further.

It sure did move fast and furious on one side of the building, I don't know how common that is.

Me looking over my shoulder because I share an apartment with a black and as the old saying goes, never relax

Dam is it xmas? Was he nigger santa? Left londanistan a gift..... a few less welfare recips

The arabs and paki's will gettonsee how stupid niggers are.

So I take it the nogs didn't riot as it looked like before when Khanlet cowered inside a church and 30 police guards.

Ayoo neighbour nigga, I knew u wuz a raycis/pol/tard too, watch out mayne, Ima scare u in da hood from naw on n laff atchur scared white ass afterwards, hahahahahahahaha

What do you think ISIS will do with this information? Think they'll try and start fires now?

It's funny cause the black guy is about 5'6 and weighs around 9 Stone, I could tie a balloon to him and he'd float away

You see a refugee, I see an engineer on fire, a doctor on fire, a scientist on fire...

Maybe they will. Honestly they are so fucking lightweight. 3 guys kill 7 people as they run around London waiting to get shot? Pathetic attempt. A literal kid with a gun can do away with three times as many people before anyone even notices something is happening.

It's certainly something most people never even thought about. If it's as easy as pouring a canister of petrol on the plastic decking to kill hundreds then I wouldn't feel safe living in one of those commieblocks. Isis could have a field day taking multiple out at once and the fire brigade would be stretched to breaking point.

>ay bruv dars a fiyuah GEET OUT OV EAR
kek

Apparently they almost all went to the same neighborhood mosque.

underrated

No, pretty sure it was his latest mixtape.

I'm hoping the death toll is really low

If it is, it's even more suspicious.

Like not showing up to work and missing your plane on 9/11

There was a reason why old slave plantations had the kitchen separated from the main house.