How are we judging the new flags and the pattern of the posters so far lads?

How are we judging the new flags and the pattern of the posters so far lads?
I notice the kekistan flags going with the south park chinpokumom episode tactic of trying to make kek seem uncool and a few brave Canadians that are proud of their country and must be those" rare based leafs" we see in threads.
The lgby posters seem reasonable too.
What patterns have you noticed?

Don't faggots like skidmarks?

How do they live, choosing to interpret every little data point as a hate crime? Maybe people like to do burnouts when the light turns green.

>rare based leafs

[ This is what reddit actually believes ]

We had one of those in Sydney once

It was removed pretty fast because it turns out cars leave marks and also a bunch of colours on the road can be distracting and not helpful to a driver

your Id was pretty close to burnout and would have been nice
you know some of the best bants are from canada and you never expect them,maybe thats why I remember canadians for the better posts rather than the spam/constant liberalagenda posts
Canada always has atleast one good post per thread from what I learned.

They're just introducing black colour in solidarity with BLM, right?

Bro tier
>confederate flags
>pirate flags
>normal country flags (minus kraut cucks)

Fucking kill yourself tier
>nazi flags
>commie flags
>any other flag based on political ideology but especially the first two

JUST LOVE ME tier
>LGBT flags

Redemption tier (no longer gay)
>Swedish flags

Cannot stop won't stop the banter tier
>aussie flags
>leaf flags

New kings of cuck tier
>serb flags
>nice pm lol

I realy should stop using that pic,perfect derailer for any topic...so,how about the patterns you see when alt flags are posted? can you sense what country they really are?
India has vanished and I suspect a lot of flag collections will be fucked now.

Haha

I just think anyone who uses them without a really funny, post specific reason is probably a retard.

Global tags aren't new on pol, and sometimes it's nice for a leaf or a poo in loo to hide from their heritage.. but I don't agree with it.

I was wondering about posting as user with a nazi flag,does that mean you waive your right as you are posting with an image of "hate"?
any lawer fags around?

What about Jesus flags?

>>>>>$14,000

lol

guess I just want to know why you would choose to hide your country of origin? I know you can do it with proxies but they are usually very obvious to see.
It just seems like a weird choice that ruins chat almost as mad as multiple reply posting which the shills have learned is the most effective way to kill a thread.
read the file name

It's a cute option but why would I ever fly a flag that wasn't a ducking stars and stripes?

That is actually true, some of the best posters i've seen were leafs.

Old flag system is good, it helps to weed out shitposts instantly, ie in case of lgbt or nigger flag

Not like gays arent used to seeing fucking skidmarks.

I'm amazed that so many people dislike more anonymity. I mean we're on Sup Forums, I assume people want to be as anonymous as possible, but it looks like many posters on here actually like post identifiers. I have seen so many comments like "I want to be able to know what country they're from when they post because it makes it easier". It's fucking weird coming from a website like this. Ideally, I think there should be no flags at all and everyone is just totally anonymous. It's freaky how Sup Forums users can become accepting of post identifiers when it's forced upon them. I seriously see posters on here say "If you don't use a geo-centric flag you are just a shill or shitposter. You need to show yourself". Or maybe, I just like Sup Forums and its history of anonymity and I think it should be preserved.

I'm also amazed that people think it's some kind of (((scheme))). Online anonymity is the last thing the establishment wants.

>weed out

You forgot the best flag.

Pardon my english, I get all the meaning from context, never bothered to study it

14,000 fucking dollars? Who painted that Michelanglo? I doubt Jose and his 15 cousins work for more then 5 and hour so how did they get 14 fucking grand?

"weed out" means getting rid of dead leaves/chaff/weeds/useless vegetation so i thought you were being a really clever fucker but I over thought it
this fucking gif is the new thing to really annoy me recently and I do not know why.

>$14,000 to paint some lines

>14000$
or plant trees or a community garden
or pay a few vagrants to pick up trash around the city instead of wasting that much money holy fuck

loving the white stripes.

WPWW

well see, I actually meant that, i just wasn't as sure as explained above

It was painted by an authentic imported ethnic trans lesbian.

You gotta pay big bucks to get that REAL gay art.

can a photoshop bro add skidmarks from the niggers ruining the actual varied coulors of the whites eyes? that might be a good pic?
make it like the browns are literally shitting over the whites?

Not all citizens of a nation like their leaders

;ole make a rainbow of the white races varied complexions and eye/hair coulors and then show Black hair/Brown eyes skidmarks running over it?
wish I was good with photeshop because those 2 pics are exploitable

>spending $14k on paint

>14k for paint
>cant pressure wash the wire marks off
its like they are idiots or something

I Don't know about the other flags but the pirates are the worst
All they can do is LARP And Make Threads about Pirate speaking and they Speak in Niggerish

>implying the nazi flags aren't the best

i happen to be of the opinion that pirate posters are the best posters.
yarg

Holy crap that picture would get so many le upvotes on leddit, good sir I tip my hat to you you're a gentleman and a scholar lol bill murray is best bill, want to help us with our trans flag on /r/place?

can anyone with skills make a blend of OP pic and pic showing the skid marks crossing over on the the white races eyes please? I think I have about £5 left in paypal if anyone needs.

>paying 5$ for 5 min of green is my pepper

wow mister, no one was saying it was a hate crime.

>pride and transgender
God dammit im sick and tired of these mentally ill monsters trying to co-opt the gay movement.

I am Canadian.

Pirate posters be the best posters to ever sail the shitpost seas.
A storm be brewin by the landies to hoist the black flag and besmirch our name.

That is the most clever joke i have seen in a month.

Thanks based user.

I don't understand why you people hate reddit to be honest

Well it is all fresh concrete plus ripping out the old stuff and labor. Prob took over a week and many guys stretching out the job for top dollar. It adds up.

I'm comfy as fuck in this red. The Sup Forums caricature for the winter ball had an arm band. If anything I though we would see more swastika posters.

Is this a meme or someshit now?

Well, they did want to add black to the rainbow so why are they complaining?
Also, how they fuck is that $14,000?

lefties learned they could never defeat kek but...if you give something to reddit what happens?
they ruin it within 2 days.
giving anything to reddit and multiple posting is the only thing that can stop whatever they think this place is.

I Don't get it

old fags all post with gadsdens, stormfags and general retards use the nazi flag, trolls use muslim and ancom flags

>"damaged"
nigger you put it right next to an intersection, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

The swastika posters are diverse. Don't you pigeon hole me, moshi.

Real Sup Forums fags use ironic hippie flag

>God dammit im sick and tired of these mentally ill monsters trying to co-opt the gay movement.
>gays aren't mentally ill monsters

But that's wrong, it's thanks to us that the movement got mainstream in the first place. If it wasn't for us Trump could've lost, we spread the word and got us where we are know, you have to be more grateful.

We understand that you guys did a lot too, but since you have that nazi thing going on, you scare new people away, that's not good if you're trying to change the world

Because reddit is a hivemind of liberals who recycle the same stupid jokes fucking over and over and over that really weren't even funny in the first place.

Reddit is the ugly nerdy girl in the "Dr. Who" shirt with a Harry Potter lanyard around her neck saying shit like "SQUEEEE

people here just like to bitch

>spend 14,000 dollaridoos on rainbows

>only get 6 colours

then why the fuck are you here? I thought you guys just hung around long enough to take something new and ruin it like reddit has proven many times before.

>We
>Reddit

Please leave.

Ok you're really cheesing it up, I hear you.

The flags let us learn about the psychological climate of other countries. Benefits. That's why it's important to show true form when asked and just often.

Yuck.

pirate posters are all the underage b&, them and kekistani faggots

I personally stay here because it's fun sometimes and you guys make good memes. also this place covers the news faster than everyone else, so we can make it mainstream faster too

>the poos are behind all the shitposts

Fitting.

where did you get this proxy?

for boards like vidya? where politics does not matter I agree 100% but guess what fucking board you are on using that pasta? the politics boards you fucking retard.we need flags and IDs more than any other vooard...god damn you must realise that...we have the high ground here you twat.

You're a massive faggot, so of course you're a leaf
Fuck you're filename, why does that thing cost $14,000

> Actually being nice
HEY! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED HERe.

It is obviously none other than lil kim himself

alphabay onion on tor
make account look up hma vpn on search bar pay 9$ once in btc for a shared account. cause paying 10/month is retarded

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>and a few brave Canadians that are proud of their country
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAAAAND

yeah, likely explanation, Kim

What if someone just draws Hitler or a Swastika over that thing? Gay Nazi's?

Heres a fun game.
Go to any reddit article and read the comments. Every time a comment starts with "I mean" take a shot.

start taking shits on it.

Why don't people just dump brown paint over it like shit and claim it was to include race to bring awareness to "racial progress" in America?

>LGBTQ and People of color

Might as well take a shot of .22 caliber right away.

Confederate flag signals American south to me. Even more stupid than Canadians.

i hope to count myself amongst the good leafs

i would of changed my flag long ago if i could to separate myself from the subhuman leafs

i might could actually come to like this new flag system

anyways, i think dog fucking should be legal in the states like it is here

PRAISE KEK! CHECK EM

I like this system. I can shitpost real hard and then get many (you)s by switching back to geographic location and play bingo with the leaf behind every post images

Even faggots don't like black shitting up their streets

And people say Canada can't bring the bants.

When we're not shitposting we tend to make decent posts. The shitposts are just our way of coping with the state of our country.

>taxpayer dollars
>tfw there are roads

At least they don't glorify pedophilia in the South.

Arnt gay rights uniquely white? Think of all the countries that tolerate and accept gays. Now look at the countries that hate them and kill them.

Also, wouldnt you want to support homosex's knowing that it pisses off niggers and mud-slimes?

>$14,000 to paint rainbow sidewalks
Had it coming to be honest. There are less expensive ways of showing solidarity with fags.