Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this
How cucked can one 3rd world shithole get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SflgJJewvhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Picture wasn't taken in Australia.

Fuck you people are dumb.

Yeah, our police force is shit. Many of them are very poorly trained for real-life situations, and many don't see it as an opportunity to protect and serve but to get revenge on their childhood bully or some shit. Police in America are generally shit.

>Arrest you for walking home drunk

Lol, no they don't they arrest you if you are disturbing the public. Cops in America make sure you get home my father has been a cop for over 20 years. Today OP is a faggot.

this

Fake and gay.

>public servant
>when asked to perform their public service: REEEEEEEEEEEE GET ON THE GROUND YOURE UNDER ARREST
'Merica

Yes, America has become that which it used to mock. Walk around in a bad area and you may very well be stopped and asked for your papers. If you do not produce your papers or proof of who you are then prepare to be jailed. This along with (((safety))) checkpoints shows the 4th amendment to the bill of rights is being eroded.

>all she needed was to be tucked in.

fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=SflgJJewvhI

yeah youre totally right, dont ever come to america, all the cops are waiting outside of bars to arrest you as soon as you leave

god damn youre dumb.

Nigga

I was on holiday in America and stopped to get something to eat at this place across the street from my hotel and some cop was there and he said to me don't you know it's illegal to be drunk in public? and i was like wtf! how am i supposed to get home? lol

>If you do not produce your papers or proof of who you are then prepare to be jailed.

good

America is basically a totalitarian state at this point. Their cops will literally shoot you for resisting arrest. Happens all the time. America is one of the most dangerous places on earth because they let anyone buy a gun even if they are mentally crazy. Also they pay for healthcare like fags

>go to australia
>get a police uniform
>tuck people in and steal their shit
>rinse and repeat
or
>be american
>get shot

>has become
the police were always abusive in this country

You can lose your drivers license here if you walk home drunk.

Not even joking.

>third world

America, by definition (aligned with NATO in the Cold war) is not 3rd world

just call it a niggerville like it really is

I will never defend that shit. I got a month in half in jail for drunk in public for doing exactly that. decided I was too drunk and tried to walk home. ruined my life. couldnt cancel my classes so it fucked up my gpa. lost my apartment which fucked my credit for 7 years. meaning I had to live with fucking roomates for that whole time. lost my job. lost my gf. Fucking hate the system. its completely broken.

>You can lose your drivers license here if you walk home drunk.

Simples. Don't get fucking drunk then.

Context? Sauce?
I find the bottom one hard to believe.

you didnt know drunk in public was a jailable offence? they do that shit all the time.

People in America used to make fun of Soviet Russia for this very thing. "Papers please, comrade." "Produce you papers, kaffir."

I guess so, but you shouldn't be arrested so long as you didn't bother anyone.
I've actually had local cops offer to drive me home on a couple occasions. I guess it depends on the neighborhood.

Jesus

Mhfyuffufufjcfhfyfhrd

depends on the state. if its democratic they act like fucking nazi's.

I'm aware. You know how America became a racially mixed dystopian hellhole? By being careless about who we let in, and it began towards the end of the Soviet Union and thanks to people like the ultimate amnesty cuck + gun grabber, Reagan

If you can't handle your drink well enough to do it safely, you shouldn't be drinking.

so your saying its cool to drive after you have been drinking? because walking home after a few beers is not dangerous.

>get arrested for choosing to walk home drunk
or shot, depends on what you know

More like you end up in the hospital getting IV fluids and Zofran and making sure the individual doesn't develop DTs.

>Lol, no they don't
Yes they have, shills. Plenty people have been arrested for walking home drunk, called being drunk in public or public intoxication.

No, not fake.

No you don't find it hard to believe, shill. Because you know its true.

And if stories and vids were posted of people being arrested for walking around drunk in public, these shills would say its right because sloppy drunk people strolling around in public is disorderly and indecent, which is somewhat true.

Shill faggots.

It's beyond cucked. MADD helped wreck this country.

I'm no shill; I guess my experience with cops is just different than most have had.

You aren't going to get arrested, most likely not even getting ped stopped, by a cop after "a few beers" there, guy

Your father is a piece of shit dog of the state.

you have no clue do you? people get tricked into walking out of bars to speak with cops and get arrested on the spot. It happens fucking everywhere. I bet your ignorant ass doesnt even know that cops have quota's that they have to keep or they get demoted or shitcanned.

US cops will only arrest a drunk person for being disruptive and even then you'll just get thrown in a room and handed a fine.

3/10 you made me reply to bait

I heard americans can't even drink alcohol on the street without getting tazed and arrested. Is this true my fellow sharters?

>1 post by this ID

bullshit. and if the judge hates people that drink. for instance our counties judge had his daughter killed by a drunk driver. so whenever someone goes into court for drinking he throws the book at them. which can land you in jail for a month and carries a $1000 fine.

>be american
>at frat party
>quiet kid walks in and starts shooting the place up
>run outside yelling for help
>cops taze me for being intoxicated on the street

to add to this if you get a second offence its 2 years in jail. dont pretend like this is justifiable.

California cops don't. I'm going to guess everywhere else doesn't either because of the amount of money they have to dump into civilians to train them.

But go ahead, continue being some dumbass sovereign citizen/banger/nigger. They'll get you if you're stumbling around and unable to take care of yourself, thats public intox, but if you just had a few beers they aren't going to touch you. It's obvious who is plastered and who isn't.

Cops aren't your fucking babysitters.

With the exception of New Orleans or places so remote it doesn't matter.

Ron White made a living retelling the same joke about getting arrested like that for years. It may not happen in your city, but it happens.

>I've actually had local cops offer to drive me home on a couple occasions.
Sure you have. So what this means is you've actually had local cops offer to rape your drunk ass on a couple occasions?

>you've actually had local cops offer to rape your drunk ass on a couple occasions?
IDK. I passed out in the car both times

>IDK. I passed out in the car both times

Was your ass sore in the morning?

>implying he isn't used to it

It's a tough choice, seeing 30% of cupboard draws have red backs under the lip

holy fuck, you have my condolences.

2 years in jail? I don't think so. 2 years for a second offense of public intoxication? Definitely no.

Want to mention how cool it is to run into a cop with weed on your person in Australia?

Didn't think so

>2 years for a second offense of public intoxication

Nearly, but not quite.

The Code of Iowa Sec 123.46 states that "a person shall not be intoxicated or simulate intoxication in a public place". Public Intoxication is a Simple Misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of 30 days jail and a $1000 fine.

Aggravated Public Intoxication (3rd or subsequent Offense) is an Aggravated Misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of 2 years in prison.

As of 2013, Johnson County, home of the University of Iowa had the highest arrest rate for public intoxication of any county in the state, at 8.28 per 1000 residents.

oh sorry 3 times.

Public Intoxication is a Simple Misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of 30 days jail and a $1000 fine. Aggravated Public Intoxication (3rd or subsequent Offense) is an Aggravated Misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of 2 years in prison.

also dont forget this misdemeanor shows up on your permanent record. making it hard to get a job. because most people have the same attitude as you.

>because most people have the same attitude as you.
That public intoxication is a minor offense?

Speaking of driving drunk, I was watching a show like Cops where a camera person follows around a police officer, and there was a stop where this immigrant got pulled over.

He was drunk, not that drunk, but he blew like a 0.14 or something.

Get this. Since the guy was from Iraq or somewhere and he didn't comprehend English that well the cop didn't bust him. The cop said, "I don't think he understood his rights and the fact that he could've refused the breathlyzer so I don't think it will hold up in court."

The cop drove the man to a hotel, made sure the man purchased a room for the night, and left. I couldn't believe it. If they have the discretion to do that, then why don't they do it more often? Why do they act like such bitches about drunk driving?

>That public intoxication is a minor offense?
and therefore that someone who spent a month in jail for it must have some serious problem. It's very hard for people to accept that the legal system is very arbitrary.

Yes, I'm sure that was the point of this post...

You can't do this in Austrailia.

Your story makes no sense. You couldn't get someone to post your $300 bail?

to the Sharia police?

Pics or it didn't happen

>Your story makes no sense. You couldn't get someone to post your $300 bail?

I believe that what user was saying was that he was sentenced to a month (or more) in jail, for which there would be no bail obviously.

You only get bailed between arrest and the trial, after that it is entirely dependent upon the cunts in black robes.

my bail was set at $25,000.

Takes one to know one... Even down to the name of the drug. Jesus you liberal retards project so hard. You're just like the Jews; you're so arrogant, even a hillbilly can see through your bullshit. Queue: 'Trump wins election'.

The Eighth Amendment was probably the first that we lost. That's totally unreasonable.

sage

Cops are just the enforcers of the Department of Revenue.

That's not my attitude about it. So why did you say that it was (my attitude about it)? That's also not most people's attitude about it.

FPBP

>shill-dropping this many times
>calling actually reasonable people shills

Nice try, shill faggot, we know exactly who you are

I wasn't the one that assumed you thought that. I was telling you what people thought. You asked for clarification.

It all depends where you live honestly. If you live in a shitty place like a city where police have to put up with niggers and retards, they will generally be assholes. I live in a small city, police are pretty based here if you aren't a nigger.

Is it true if you are caught speeding in America they tow your car?

>Arrested for drunk walking

Bullshit.

I live in a major city and walked home absolutely tanked from a bar when I graduated university. I was very clearly intoxicated but I wasn't bothering anyone or being belligerent.

Cops pulled up to me and asked why I was walking home so far (bar was about 3.8 miles from home). Explained to them in slurred speech that I was driven to the bar (friend left a long time ago) and didn't have money for a cab and the buses were no longer running in addition to not wanting to drive. They said that's good just get home safe and don't bother anyone - I was then on my way to walk home.

Let me guess, American cops have never been corrupt either, since your father has been a cop for 20 years and he's not corrupt?

it didnt happen to me so it never happens. Your obviously in a place that doesnt have 100% of its police force as sheriffs.

if DUI, no license, warrant, arrest, or no points, usually 2 points taken per ticket out of 12 total points

Dude depending on where you live, the cops will give you a fucking ride home.

Within reason.

>I was drunk in public once and nothing happened, so it never happens
The fucking retards that come here, my god.

>Be American.
>Be drunk.
>Get a taxi to drive me back to my hotel.
>Taxi driver makes a boo boo.
>Blue lights in my eyes.
>They pull the cab driver out because why the fuck not.
>Sir why dont you step out too for all of our safety.
>Drunk foot touches pavement.
>UH OH! LOOKS LIKE HE IS DRUNK IN PUBLIC!
>We better mark him down as a danger to himself and others.
>Dont resist, dont do anything.
>Cop tells me I am the nicest person he ever had the pleasure of arresting.
Gee thanks, can I have my phone call.
>Sir dont you remember, you gave up your right to a phone call.
No I didn't.
>Yes you did, now get in that cell.
>The fine is this amount before midnight.
>But it will triple after midnight.
>Anybody can pay your bail.
Ok, I wish to pay my bail.
>SORRY! CANT ALLOW YOU TO DO THAT!
>3am comes.
Would you like to pay your bail now?
>Pay bail, now nearly broke.
Great thanks, have a great night!
>Excuse me, where am I? I'm not even from here.
Sir we have to ask you to leave.
>But, where is the hotel, where am I?
SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN TO THE CELL!
>End up walking around at 3am in a city I dont know trying to figure out where I am.
>5am, blue lights in my eyes.
SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT SO LATE ;D?
>Explain to officer I cant find my hotel, and dont know where I am.
Sir have you been drinking tonite?
>Somehow, I still have enough to fucking warrant an arrest.
>Back in jail by morning.
>Repeat the shit AGAIN.
>Now have to call somebody to drive 3 states away just to get me.
>Guy in the cell with me tells me they planted weed in his show car and arrested him.
>Sit there playing out in my head who is the biggest Jew lawyer in all of Jew Town.
>He tells me its best if I let this one go.
Its not all cops, but when you go to places like LA, you best come prepared for an ass fucking.

You came in here posting fake shit, but I'm the shill?

Fuck off, shill

Are there any states with a written law that say you cannot legally walk home while drunk?

Depends on violation type.

DUI, street racing, wreckless driving, and extreme speeding (50 mph+ over limit) may get you some jail time and vehicle towed.

Ok

With that many priors you should have heard of a bail bond.

>trusting police in current year

oh ok you are just stupid.

>cops interrogating people in burgerland for simply existing outdoors

why tho

>police are pretty based here if you aren't a nigger.

First rule of good community policing:
- Don't be a nigger

Second rule of good community policing:
- Remember the first rule

have no priors. the judges daughter was killed by a drunk driver and he throws the book at anyone coming in for any type of alcohol offence. Judges can be fucked.

I almost got a dui a year back bc i have an anxiety that makes me sweat and stutter in nervous situations. Got arrested lost gf gpa went down too shit sucks and the only thing that will fix it is a kike lawyer who you pay handsomely, but also have to walk on eggshells talking to

>killed by drunk driver
>arrested for walking home to avoid DD
Also public defender.

These are Tasmanian Police, Tasmania is a magical place, 99% white, most of the people are friendly, european climate with snow and mountains, In any other state in Australia you'd probably get thrown in a drunk tank for the night.

>then why don't they do it more often?

Because they're not usually being recorded for TV?

No, not bullshit.

Eat shit, shill, and eat your fake story too.