Zyklon Ben is at it again!

But who's the guy 3rd from the bottom supposed to be?

Maddow?

You're right, "she" (rachel "not so smug no mo" maddow) is a guy.

>finally Ben doesn't label something
>user can't tell what it's supposed to be

That or Justin Trudeau

so where's the unedited version?

It's hilarious how there's right wing terrorism and y'all queada attacks every year, and now with ONE event you're pretending it's the left wing.

What about all the abortion clinic shootings/bombings? Dylan Roof? Anders Breivik? Attacks on Sikhs from retards who think they are muslims.. including the Wisconsin temple shooting? The Bundy ranch indicident.. and the Oregon followup (lel)? What about the retard that flew his plane into that IRS building and called the government a bunch of jews because he didn't want to pay taxes?

That's not even starting with the serious stuff like Eric Rudolph, McVeigh, and militias.

Nah it's Rachel. those eyebrows are of a girl's.

Top counter jew-wise
>Kaine
>Fatasslardbutt
>washed up comedian/country singer beloved by gays
>nigger dog
>Roger Maddow
>Jew
>Shillary

I thought it was Trudeau

> What about the retard that flew his plane into that IRS building and called the government a bunch of jews because he didn't want to pay taxes?
Sounds like a good guy, I'd drink with him.

Was media telling righties go do it? Not even going to get shill money for a low effort post like that

ben is a fucking mad man. why haven't (((they))) shut him down yet?

>But who's the guy 3rd from the bottom supposed to be?

Go back to T_D where you saw this joke, faggot.

I knew who it was newfriend. I just like referring to madcow as a dude.

Did anyone notice Rosie O'Donnell 2nd from top?

true

Go back to (((/leftypol/))), you faggot nigger. At least, T_D fucks aren't completely dillusioned unlike (((you)))

>washed up comedian/country singer beloved by gays
speak for yourself faggot

that would be me.

>some other crazy people did shit so it's okay

>other people commit terrorist attacks so it's okay for Islam to do it to!

How old are you?

You have to go back. Don't you miss your friends?

Subtle, Ben. Subtle

>I didn't have a good photo of the star of david, but the spark looks like it

I think thats the joke..

>y'all queada

Top kek

That doesn't disqualify Trudeau

I'm not from (((T_D))). I just think that the faggots who attempt to label someone as such are fucking communist kikes like you

last one is madonna

Nice edit, op. Anyone have the original?

Ben should have used this pic as inspiration

Mirin his trap.

Sounds like a shareblue talking point to me

90% of your list is people that had well documented mental illness.

Please show me 1 example on a right wing politician or pundit calling for violence.

I'll wait

Sarah Palin with crosshairs on a map and politicians faces that probably lead to that senator being shot in the head

Blenn Beck causing that cop shooting, and almost causing that guy to shoot up the Tides foundation, but was stopped.

Fuck off nigger

I'm not from T_D
I'm from the future!
Where everyone hates you and you're still a fag

kinda hard to tell washed up blonde cunts once they've hit the wall

It's straight from his twitter you dumb fag Jew

Nice

She looks butch, even with long blonde hair. What a dyke. She's the last one I'd trust giving advice on how future society should be, because as a childless lesbian, none of it matters to her because she has no interest in improving the world for her children because she has none. All she cares about is who next is going to fiddle her abnormally large clitorus.

he is controlled opposition

What the fuck are you talking about?
You're delusional if you think that is even remotely close to what's been coming from you brain damaged libtards.

And, what's crazy about the DC shooter is that he did it for a bull-dyke. At least when John Hinkley did it, it was under the misguided attempt at getting Jodie Foster to love him. Rachel Madcow is a vicious feminist cunt who hates all men.

implying the left would not fix everything.

nazis arent human at all. so nothing of value is lost.

I'm going to respond to my own post, and suggest to everyone to occasionally substitute "VFC" or "VMHC" instead of SJW.
Vicious man-hating cunt.

i guess this is an original

Anyone got the original version?

Also this, for a less subtle approach

>trying this hard to fit in
>missing old memes this badly

That's such an accurate picture.

I really hate the left.

Ben has lost it.

Bring back the anti-semitism.

at least ((I)) don't put ((parentheses)) around ((everything)) ((I)) fucking ((say)) because ((I'm)) not a fucking ((larping)) cunt that ((thinks)) ((everyone)) that ((disagrees)) with ((me)) is ((jewish))

Post the original one.

>implying he hasn't found (((it)))

It's Rach'e Maddow, he's one of those god-awful """news""" anchors for one those old-fashioned fake news outlets.

>Americans are so retarded that the metaphor has to be spelled out for them.

FFS Burgers, get it together.

Cereal, why do these retards not understand that every ideology has their nutjobs who are willing to do crazy shit... The problem is when the entirety of pop culture are sending not so subtle messages encouraging them to act. Is that so fucking hard to understand for them?

How will DLOMPF recover from this?

t. leftist stupid fucking nigger

>abortion clinic shootings
mark of a child that wasn't even alive when it happened, go on

I also thought it was Tru-cuck, cuckdeau

>What about the retard that flew his plane into that IRS building and called the government a bunch of jews because he didn't want to pay taxes?

His manifesto gives the impression that he was more of a lefty, actually.

what the FUCK happened?

Sad part is that these sick people like that artist think unironically THEY are the good guys.

>Should have added George Takei calling for an "American Spring"

Everybody thinks they are the good guys, it is the same as war.