Get in here faggots

How the fuck did we miss this? This fucker had 2 foster children die in his care. Bernie Supporter meme is a distraction from the real Pedo-ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/james-hodgkinson-man-opened-fire-gop-congressmen-turned/story?id=48053238
thedailybeast.com/congressional-shooter-loved-bernie-sanders-hated-racist-and-sexist-republicans
thedailybeast
archive.is/fMBBl
bnd.com/news/local/article156390914.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea I read about that. They raised foster kids. i didn't know 2 of them died though. Where you see it?

He looks like the fucking pedobear

Forgot the link

abcnews.go.com/Politics/james-hodgkinson-man-opened-fire-gop-congressmen-turned/story?id=48053238

>at least two girls who died in tragic circumstances. One foster daughter committed suicide while another died of a drug overdose.
wew

Does that mean there could be more...

Is it true that Scalice was investigating the pedos?

The suicide was due to her lighting herself on fire inside her car...tf

damn white people keep on going on mass shootings

>thedailybeast.com/congressional-shooter-loved-bernie-sanders-hated-racist-and-sexist-republicans

thedailybeast.com/congressional-shooter-loved-bernie-sanders-hated-racist-and-sexist-republicans

>thedailybeast com/congressional-shooter-loved-bernie-sanders-hated-racist-and-sexist-republicans
archive.is/fMBBl

>James Hodgkinson’s first foster daughter committed suicide by lighting herself on fire, and he beat his second foster daughter. Three months ago he took ‘target practice’ at home.

There's an info graphic floating around somewhere about that.

>Source bnd.com/news/local/article156390914.html Before becoming congressional shooter, James Hodgkinson shot as this teen fled JUNE 15, 2017 3:27 PM

"Eleven years before James “Tom” Hodgkinson shot a U.S. Congressman and three others on a Virginia ballfield, he put a 12-gauge shotgun in the face of a 19-year-old from Belleville.

“I wasn’t super surprised,” said Joel Fernandez on Thursday about the man who pointed the shotgun, hit Fernandez and then fired as Fernandez fled. “The guy was a piece of trash. I was not a fan of his.”

On April 1, 2006, Fernandez went to Hodgkinson’s door after Fernandez’s girlfriend, Aimee Moreland, was punched in the face by Hodgkinson. He was met by Hodgkinson pointing a gun at Fernandez’s face, Fernandez said. Hodgkinson hit Fernandez in the head with the stock of the gun.

bnd.com/news/local/article156390914.html

Females prefer suicide methods that are painful and destroy the face/body.

>His lawyer, Lyndon Evanko, told ABC News that Hodgkinson and his wife were caretakers to at least two girls who died in tragic circumstances. One foster daughter committed suicide while another died of a drug overdose.

this hole is deep!

Fuck man, that's pretty hardcore

wewlad
That's not a suicide. Nobody except Tibetan monks would willingly immolate themselves. Not unless they're on a whole medicine cabinet's worth of drugs and painkillers.

This shit practically writes itself.

TTTWWWOOOOO SSCCRROOOOOP!?!

ur gay lmao gottem