Is the british empire the biggest criminal organization of all time?

I mean the amount of chaos the cause is insane when you look into it,,,,,was suprised at all the crime they committed.....all the things they did to africa and asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea we're pretty cool

Maybe the African government can reclaim it?

oh...
wait.

You even killed scots, irish and boers.....true savages.

Yes. What the hell are you going to do about it?

Cecil Rhodes had mental issues....Mugabe has lost his mind too..

To be honest, I'd happily send all that African shit back, and put our own Dark Age and pre-Roman heritage centre-stage in the British Museum, where they belong. Mind you, I'd shut the British Museum too, and set up a few English Museums across the country, that each piece be kept at least a bit closer to where it was discovered.

I want our marbles back

Post the real one.

Would've likely have been destroyed by ISIS by now if not taken.

The British and Dutch "East/West India" Companies and all the families connected thereto since the 1700's are basically
>The "Illuminati"
>the globalists
>the Satanic Crypto-kikes

Seriously... Bush Family?? Check!
Astor, Smith, Warburg, Morgan, Oppenheimer, and on and on and on and on.....

ALL primaries and satellites thereto.
The kikes got in through the Rothschilds marrying into the House Orange/ Windsor and then spread from there.

and now.... here we are... with 99.5% of our actual precious metal and resource wealth controlled by a syndicate of inbred Bongs, Dutch and Kikes.... awesome! Nothing but reaching for the STARS in the future of mankind based off that!!!

Wooooo fuckin' HOOO!!

>mf/tfw

No, everyone else are the savages.
The jews have "cultral enrichment", we had "civilising" people.

You're fucking welcome.

Can you give any info on the jewery of East India company? I know the Rothschilds were part of it but any other Jewish family?

wheres the real one

If we sent all that museum shit back to where it's from it will only get stolen and destroyed, at least it's safe in the British museum

DIY you lazy fucking Greek... stop being a god dman self-fulfilling meme if you don't want the rest of Europe to keep posting
>PAY-DEBNTS
at you the same way they tell Indians to
>poo-in-loo not butt-skeet in street

...it's all at your fingertips in fucking PICOSECONDS, you lazy arab rape baby

Tried but couldn't find anything
Do my job right now

The Scots are nothing but Irish invaders who erased Pictish and British identity up in their own land. Read about the Kingdom of Strathclyde, and the Old North. And when you say 'British Empire', you have to realize it wasn't made up of just the English, plenty of Irish, Scots and Welsh came along for the ride too, often with positions of power. But the British are not 1 sided Disney villains, although we're often painted as such. I'd happily give up all the African and Islamic art we have from our historical adventures, if it meant we could also banish those cultures from our lands forever, and never pay them one goddamned pound more in "aid".

ye pretty much this

>in less than 2 minutes

shove that squid and lamb flavored Taquiya staright up your lazy ass m8.... use olive oil for lube if needed (doubtful... I'm sure your booty is plenty busted in considering how much of a fag you are being ITT)

Malaka

idk what you are talking about desu.

Are you also willing to give up the kooh-i-noor? because i find it insane with the political climate that it hasn't gone back and is still on the crown.

Read the sticky lad
That's an 'ad hominem' I think
You broke the rules

this is what happens when you let them keep it

>Be British East India company
>Compete against other European companies in India
>Get favoured by an Indian king who promises to protect the company and it's workers from attackers
>Crush all competition through force
>Almost lose the entire company because British pirates steal a Prince's boat with all his wealth and neice on it
>Lick indians shit encrusted ass for a few years for forgiveness
>Build own militia
>Become more and more powerful, give lots of money to King so he leaves you alone
>Become biggest power in India
>Recruit Sikhs and Gurkhas by promising to give them land and to fight muslim raiders off
>Pretty much control India
>Fall out with King
>Overthrow him and make British monarchs Emperors of India

if there was no country to take it from is it theft?
i think we left enough infrastructure to make up for some museum grade shit

Kek thats so on point, also, we also have 50 or more tons of gold at those russian fucling pricks and we ain t gonna retrieve it +++++ others artefacts from romans and dacic era, and with africa, long live zulu empire who kicked colonialist asses with a bow and a piece of stick

Thanks
Here mate have this as a reward

That reminds me of something

i was stationed in Afghanistan for a time and became good friends with some of the locals. They would bring me little trinkets to sell, some pretty old shit. But basically if they found something in the ground or whatever, they would hack at it with an axe to determine if its gold or another precious metal, if yes sell for profit if not throw it away or maybe melt it down for scrap.

I'm not alt-right or anything; but on almost every objective level, colonialism made africa better. Compare africa now to what it was like in the decades before european contact was made and you'll get my point. Even apartheid south africa had less crime and greater economic mobility for blacks than the country does today (of course this was in exchange for equality). Not saying that everything was good, cuz it wasnt, but theyre definitely better off for it. Let the brits keep the mask

The British Empire was the best thing that ever happened to these African niggers.

This particular ivory pendant was taken from the Benin King's bedroom by the British in the late 1890s. While an earlier British invading force were soundly defeated by the Benin empire, a later expedition led by Ralph Moor was successful in killing the king and destabilizing the kingdom (when these particular artifacts were "recovered").

>benin bronzes
Friendly reminder that when the British annexed the Benin Empire in 1897, it was in response to the African's murder of several Britons.
Another reminder, the people of Benin were still practicing slavery and human sacrifice, in the year that the FA Cup celebrated its 25th anniversary.

Perhaps Mr Adebayo should reflect on his West African ancestors selling their greatest treasure - their brothers and cousins - during the transatlantic slave trade. Woops, we're not meant to point that out are we.

>Apartheid south africa - less crime - where children were being killed and alot of things went unreported.-

Colonialism objectively didn't make Africa better....the position africa is in now with alot more developement,GDP growth and tourism is mainly due to more trade with Asia

Aside from Neo-colonialism when most of those "colonies left" all they did was take as much they could carry.

Africa was divided with no consideration for the diffrent ethnic groups which fueled alot of wars.

They'd probably pawn their treasures for a bag of weed.

Hmmm one of two options here

>Britain keeps their treasures safe guarded so people can come it and look at the wonders of a bygone age

or

>Give the treasures back to 3rd world muslim countries where they will get destroyed for being against Islam.

>South Africa gives up apartheid
>Africas life expectancy drops by 25 years

Really makes you think.

Look at and do some research leaf ball

Summer palace wasn't even a century old when the British empire destroyed it, it was only destroyed after lots of misunderstandings and the killing of British soldiers while still in talks, the Qing dynasty was an embarrassment

This
If it wasn't for us taking it home and cherishing it you savages would have destroyed it

People hate on the Brits because they are envious of their success.

They call the Brits evil because their own ancestors sucked in comparison, and it's the only way they can feel better about themselves

Yes, but your country invaded Britain to begin with so you don't really have room to talk.

Vae Victis, bitches

Agreed.

this

:^)

forgot pic

lol the british single handedly stopped the global slave trade and probably saved hundreds of millions of those savages from slavery. They should worship them as fucking gods. nogs with zero understanding of history, IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Hope you know that you've only got this because of the commies btw. The Allies were about to give it to Russia after you got btfo until the marxists came along and ruined everything

>Africa was divided with no consideration for the diffrent ethnic groups which fueled alot of wars.

Shouldn't that diversity have made them stronger though? You're ignoring how much mutliculturalism is responsible for Western greatness.

>if x happend y wouldnt happen

nice loser attidute. deal with it faggot

This the only people with a legitimate right to feel angry about slavery are the Irish.

>they are still enslaved.

You're in the crosshairs for the next great crusade to Constantinople in 2020. Your idols will be crushed and only Jesus Christ can save you.

crusades were shit tier failures. go back to t_d

or dont, gonna sleep anyway. keep shitting

I find that as I grow older, I find myself only caring about Anglos.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

We know how was ordering the Royals around.
In France Germany Austria and Rome as well

let them have it back i say

>Is the british empire the biggest criminal organization of all time?
No sir that would be a the central banks!

>Anglos

You posted a frenchman

>International
>Crime
Fuck the UN!

For you to realize that the Anglo is the harbringer of civilizations, the decimator of people and the scourge of humanity just now is quite pathetic.

You should kill yourself, täk.

Tell them they can find it in the dumpster.

give us back our marbles!

>>>>>>

Christ has clearly identified the demon that must be purged here.

>tfw when the African treasures room is actually empty and the museum is just trying to protect their feelings

>our

It has nothing to do with u Baldilocks u Arab Canadian cunt

Ur proxies will never make u white or European:)

Ur not French either Baldilocks u lazy eyed cunt. U will never leave Canada especially since ur going to jail for being a racist stalker and pedo

nothing the government does can be criminal, by definition.

Yeah, but on the plus side, that shit in the museums would be destroyed by now if the third worlders got to keep them.

That's the irony I would love to see.
>give back our shit
>here ya go
Then some Somali Kang takes all of it, stuffs it in his palace, never gets seen again.
Or they go out wearing that shit to the club and get shot in it.
Either way, major keks.

The Brits are only guilty of preserving human history. If left to the Africans these wouild have bern sold to the highest bidder or destroyed.

yes, we own all burgers