NK Thread

You know you fucked up when..

Other urls found in this thread:

witn.com/content/news/North-Korea-releases-US-citizen-Otto-Warmbier-428190993.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary looked better getting dragged into a black van.

I'm surprised the Norks even have prisons rather than wholesale executing anyone who commits a crime

Yeah dude was in a coma I think

hes not in a coma, hes brain dead

What did the do? Shock him untill he had some sort asphyxiation or heart attack that caused loss of oxygen to the brain?
>no signs of trauma
>no botulism

he's not brain dead, he's in a permanent vegetative state.

brain dead is when you need life support to keep your organs running. Otto doesn't need life support.

Don't communists have universal free healthcare?

Shouldn't have fucked with their shit.
Though there's always the infinitely small chance that he was forced to do it.

wonder what USA gave NK to get this piece of shit back

Probably got tortured with electroshocks, yes.

This is why you don't go to NK.

When the fuck are we gonna nuke that shithole anyway?

Otto is not Otto, he's an empty shell.

I wonder if they had him displayed for everyone to see after they destroyed his brain?

Just think. the lot of that is pure psychological induced. This is why it's important to be keen on your surroundings. The imagination and mind is easily swayed in the right cirumstances

fix your life brother

Unpayed laborer better than dead criminal

Is that how you transport coma patients? Just drag them from place to place?

I thought some basketball player went over for a tour or something

Fuck this cuck.

I'm happy he went from metaphorically being retarded, to literally being retarded.

Hope his friends and family are weeping.

You're stupid

Fuck guys, is this what feels feel like?

I wonder what they did to him.

How do dead people mine coal? The Nork economy is based on slave labor just like the Soviet economy was.

>Warmbier
Gross.

?

I wonder what his last thought was before he lost his mind

Doctors are now saying he suffered from "extensive loss of brain tissue in all regions of the brain" caused by deprivation of oxygen. They probably either strangled him half to death or waterboarded him half to death. Fucking Norks.

witn.com/content/news/North-Korea-releases-US-citizen-Otto-Warmbier-428190993.html

Did you see the evidence against him? A forced confession and a potato quality security cam that has no face or person visible. None of the people on the trip said he did it.

NK just picked some guy to fuck with.

You people are retarded if you believe the North Korea party line that this bight kid on vacation through China went to NK to steal a propo poster for $10,000 to give to a friend's mom. Fucking christ

> what is evidence
> what is a trial
> what are witnesses

He means you're the stupid piece of shit, not Otto.

What a delusional cuck
Newsflash nk plays a different game
Ur dumber than bush

I'll take your word for it without looking anything you've mentioned, norks are disgusting subhumans.

So they turned him into a brainlet?

>waterboarded him half to death

haven't you heard, waterboarding isnt dangerous

drink the koolaid and you will agree

KYS faggot. Goddamn it. Faggot anarchist. Go suck a shotgun you lack basic critical thinking skills if you think organic brain damage is psychological.

This. It's quite likely the "tourist company" was actually a N. Korean scheme to get an American tourist that they could hold hostage.

The Norks lied about his brain death being caused by botulism, why should we believe they were truthful about him stealing from N. Korea?

probably "I cant breathe"

>plays a different game
And what is that? Torture? Kidnapping? Murder? Outside of your garbage country these are not normal, acceptable things.

There's speculation he attempted to hang himself but was stopped before he succeeded. I don't buy that pic. I saw one of him on a stretcher completely covered by a sheet being transferred to the hospital.

If you're literally retarded enough to want to vacation in North Korea then you absolutely deserve shit like this

>go to NK
i don't care what happens to anyone stupid enough to do this.

Sure but they can just go to any citizen and say "Your job is to dig coal now". They don't need to rely on convicts.

WTF? He isn't in a coma. He's catatonic. He probably just lapsed into a severe catatonia from demoralization. He looks 100x healthier than I ever imagined. If he really was in a coma, if I'm ever in a coma please send me to Best Korea because they apparently know how to manage comas perfectly.

Have you ever wondered why no one likes you?

Yup. NK knew Obama is a weak cuck who wouldn't do anything about this, and it was an easy way to get some leverage and payback. That people are defending NK of all places is pathetic.

What good is Otto to them if he's a vegetable?

That's a possibility. Maybe he tried to kill himself and they resuscitated him after there was some brain death. It would also make sense from N. Korea's point of view, since a dead hostage is worthless.

It seems he's in a PVS not necessarily a coma. Coma was the excuse NK gave to cover they tortured him brain damaged.

This isn't fucking catatonia from demoralization. No doctor has said that. His brain is literally shrunken and damaged.

>implying us didn't do that

It is not the usa. In a foreign land you MUST adhere to THEIR laws and customs, not ours. He fucked up and paid for it. That should be a lesson to others. Do never fuck around on foreign clay.

I like him, fuck off.

This is likely an unfortunate accident. North Koreans living near the border (Snorks) are well-known for their friendliness and ability to breathe for long spells underwater. They probably took him to a beachl party and overestimated his swimming abilities.

WHy on earth would any american willingly go to NK?

i'm not the one who went to NK

You're right. Glorious Leader would never let any harm come to this American tourist's head. He probably had an accident repeatedly for several years.

Ok where is the proof? This is the problem I have - no one has provided any proof of a crime other than a NK security video. Oh yeah thats super trustworthy coming from what is arguably the most corrupt and human rights abusing country active right now.

You are believing the king of propaganda - Kim Jung - over your own life experience in America re: justice, evidence, and law. Think about that.

Thrill-seeking. Same people who free climb skyscrapers. They're not smart, but they exist.

>be Otto Warmbier
>travel to North Korea
>steal propaganda poster
>get "tried" and sentenced to hard labor
>end up in coma/persistent vegetative state
>return to USA strapped to gurney
>now known as Otto Kaltbier

>The faint chirping of small birds outside the window and the occasional beep of some machine beside me
>my mouth is so dry and my ass feels all bunged up
>I slowly open my heavy eyelids and they are caked with ray charles-esque boogers
>"Honey oh my god my baby is awake" my mom runs over and hugs me
>I cant remember anything.. something about a trip to Chynah or something.. suddenly my ass feels like it's been foot fucked with a wool sock on
>wtf? run to the bathroom on my emaciated legs
>tear down my pants as I'm running to the bathroom but it's too late
>BRAPPP
>feces is projecting me forwards causing me to run even faster
>suddenly tripped up by some sort of cloth and I fall in a heap of hot coma shit and a tangle of red cloth
>It's a fucking north korean flag
>"You did it user! You got the flag!" my mom crys tears of joy.

>metaphorically
the word you're looking for is figuratively

Ostensibly because it is forbidden fruit, and it is a popular place for Russians and Germans. Americans are rare and it was likely he was picked off for that reason. It is unwise to go to NK, sure, but this is beyond that.

Ammelican so clumsy
we have big laff
ho ho

I really feel like he otto know better.

Day of the rake when

what a soft cunt, if the water was full of stingrays I could understand how he would go into shock and drown himself

>expecting americans to speak proper english

Stretcher probs doesn't fit on the ramp, gotta get that dumbass out somehow kek

I think Dennis Rodman gave Kim a copy of Art of the Deal. Not even joking

We can all agree he has been a CIA asset for some time now right?

>German humour attempt

How much you wanna bet this kid was co-opted by the CIA. You don't just fucking go to NK, we still have the DMZ up and NK hates us with a passion

He's just on Otto pilot.

So is there any chance he'll wake up?

the fuck is wrong with him that he thinks going to norkland is a reasonable thing to do. It's like going up and literally begging to be used as a hostage.

Like that old fucker that got "kidnapped by pirates" off the coast of somalia, ransomed out for millions and then kidnapped again while "vacationing" in afghanistan where he was eventually killed.

Watching this on FOX now. This kid is monarched to hell. Wonder when the Norks will trigger him and have him start sending them information.

You think he took the nork shrimp while in jail there?

CARLOS!

Oh, he'll wake up.
Just needs the right signal.

>no one has provided any proof of a crime other than a NK security video.
Believe me, i know a lot about proofs. And how are you imagine to get any not-NK proof that you would accept if that happened in NK, whos word you don't trust in principle. You just reject their proofs, but at the same time damand proofs. You act like a flat earther siriusly.

the brain damage sounds really bad

>He said he and his wife grew frustrated with the lack of word about their son from former President Barack Obama's administration, which they said instructed them to keep a low profile to avoid upsetting the North Koreans.

Fucking pathetic

>The Nork economy is based on slave labor just like the Soviet economy was

Are you that there are some states in "the land of free" that "pay" inmates 0.03 an hour for woking in mines? put your gurbby fwt gingers down and dont point at other people if your pants are off. Americans are like a whore that is always preaching of virtue

>be American christcuck
>Go to Best Korea
>wave bible around
>get lobotomy through JongUNcare

Can we fucking steamroll these subhuman fucks yet?

Otto Warmier is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Doubtful. The Norks probably tried to turn him into some kind of sleeper agent, but fucked it up

Underrated

>put your grubby fat fingers

Yes. That person really ought to know that his/her writing screams "stupid."

>He said he received "a very nice phone call" Wednesday evening from President Donald Trump, who said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson worked hard to bring Otto home. Warmbier said the family was "extremely grateful for their efforts and concern."
That's disgusting, how could anyone vote for this hateful bigot?

As good as Bad As I Wanna Be was, I would like to read Rodman's full disclosure autobiography.

I wonder how Trump took the news that the norks fucking lobotomized one of ours and lied about it.

Hopefully he'll take some kind of action.

he probably was just sitting in a blank room with white walls and nothing, ate only rice and had no contacts with outside world. That can lead to brain loss. Hello robots from r9k, you are getting dumber without social interractions with people, believe me

His doctors stated publicly that he has brain damage.

>go to NK
>don't follow rules to the T
>get shit on by worst government
>wonder wtf happened as you realize malnutrition in NK is just that bad

Also
> what is evidence
> what is a trial
> what are witnesses

It's north korea, they don't give two shits about your rights

>state department: Don't go to North Korea.
>state department: Really, don't go.
>state department: Seriously, don't fucking go.

>Warmbeers: Our son went to North Korea! Get him back!

Not sure this is one to peg on Obama. Still, I too would've liked a bolder stance from the U.S.

Not true. I spent a whole month in solitary in December of 2005. I didn't really get any dumber when I came out though, in fact it was a pretty nice experience.

Maybe his brain melted when he realized communism doesn't actually work

Do we attack North Korea over this?