Why do RUSSIANS drink so much VODKA?

Why do RUSSIANS drink so much VODKA?

They can't easily score desomorphine anymore?

Because they can.
AMERILUSHES BTFO!

CYKA BLYAT

It's cheap and effective

They don't you uneducated dumbass your just not with the times, I hear Russian women fuck like rabbits these days though

Essence.

There's a theory that has to do with climate and fermentation. The rooooskies existed in a northern, colder climate and thus didn't have the ability to ferment alcohol as readily. Peoples who live near the equator don't have the alcoholism problems because over time those who couldn't hold their drink were weeded out and didn't have babies. It's an evolutionary argument. Makes sense to me

What else is there to do in that shithole?

To cure their depression due to the fall of the Soviet Union

Most Russians have been exposed to the vodka at the age of 13 or earlier. At 16, drinking up 75cl is considered heroic amongst your likeminded pals. I am "Russian" expat and a mosquito is fucking pissed after having a drop of my blood. I can still drink a 75cl to prove my red vigour, that shit just have to come out from the freezer.

Also I remember back in motherland in year 8 of school me and my mates would go buy vodka early in the morning, stick that shit in the frozen river behind the school so that when we finish school the party can get started. Also back then nobody ID the minors for cigs or booze, the shopkeepers were immoral where I lived

Have you been to Russia? It's not hard to understand

Try to visit Novosibirsk if you can

Sounds like an EXCUSE to me.

I will someday. Russians have certain notions that I find informative.

Excuse for it being genetic? Most males in my family were decimated by it.

Imagine living in a cold, grey, post-communist shithole with wages, every developed nation would laugh about, high corruption in every part of the goverment and I mean LITERALLY every fucking part of it, women who are degenerated and materialistic whores and then there is cheap vodka
What could possibly go wrong right?

Vodka is the only alcohol worth drinking, no alcohol tastes good so the only reason to drink any is for the effects and vodka is the cheapest option, plus it's concentrated so you don't get bloated like with cheap beer or something

triggered! lolol

Guy in the photo looks like fuckin smeagol.

Play chess?

what the fuck else are they supposed to do

its cold out there

BLYAT, CYKA

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MAN UNTIL YOU'VE SHOTGUNNED GALLON OF VODKA AND EATEN THE BOTTLE AMERICAN.

because you can get cheap brands for literally nothing.
just like you can get cheap brands of rakija here for literally nothing.

because why the fuck not?

It's like asking why hillbillies drink moonshine.

We're not exactly dealing with the best type of white people here

Because it's cheaper than Crocodill?

These new fucking flags are so god damn gay

russian water tax