Union pride thread

Ohio reporting in

You know if you do it again we won't hesitate to burn your stuff to the ground. We didn't before because we are gentlemen.

This. A bunch of Puritan abolitionists tricked ya'll Yankees into fighting an unnecessary war. And at the end they imported mass numbers of immigrants that replaced the existing Yankee culture of the time.

Which is why you obsess over the one period in which you were vaguely relevant..

You didn't before because you couldn't. You tried at Antietam and Gettysburg and got BTFOd

Pennsylvania here

Well, no wonder, the odds were not in the favor of CSA. They were doomed from the start. Yet the fact that they managed to withstand Union's aggression for such a long time is worthy of respect.

No you plantation owners tricked a bunch of poor whites (and conscripted them) into fighting a war to keep the rich man's slaves. Then you brought ruin to the south.

Don't start shit if you cant win it

While I don't think the confederate flag symbolizes racism that's just stupid, it is a traitors flag, especially if someone fly's it before the american one.

Oh look it's the origins of commiethink.

We didn't. You were hell bent on destroying our economy with abolition, while many of us were calling for a slow end to slavery.

We figured if you were gonna destroy us we'd make you pay the iron price first.

Well, first of all the South had little choice, the Federal Government was doing all it could to cripple their economy and halt their expansion. Secondly, the question of who actually started the war is debatable.

And that's how we got...:
>Italians
>Irish
>Polish
>Bavarian Germans
>Slovenians
> Hungarians
> Czechs
>Greeks
> Dutch
... List goes on.
We traded up from cousin- fucking Anglo Cavaliers.

Yeeehaw dixie look at my ten gallon yall stand yer ground

That's also how you caught European Nihilism.
And to be clear here, you pushed the original anglos out West. Don't pretend that you're not barbarians intent on destruction of order.

Papists, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Nevada

Based Union boy reporting in. The South should've been occupied for at least a generation in order to prevent the obvious white chimpout that lasted for 100 years and set the country back 100 years in race relations

Here's our wonderful flag

Hey Russia come to our next Dixie general thread, you'll be loved.

They were fighting to spread their Afro.-plantations across the continent, so no, Sup Forums disagrees with those who participated in the Confederate Rebellion.

Well we've kinda integrated them now. It's the spics that are still supporting old school catholic bullshit.

I don't visit Sup Forums too often, but when I do, I come either to start a Dixie thread or to participate in one.

Anti-Puritanism is a Roman-Catholic meme as they continue to this day to argue against the old-stock English. Your fanaticism blinded you, user.

Lol no. Slavery was over. We were fighting to SLOWLY disassemble it and send most of them back. Then you abolitionists started launching terrorist attacks like Harper's Ferry or the innumerable ones out in Kansas.

No you're a fucking Cromwell lover. That's not what the South was founded on. You're using Protestantism as an excuse for collectivist bullshittery.

Boring response, user.: you've clearly pretended that the Confederate Rebels weren't part of the Afro.-plantation culture that tried to install their pet darkies into burgeoning white areas of the country to include Kansas. But I don't think many are buying it.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

New Jersey reporting.

>boring response

So you admit that I'm correct and you can't construct a viable counter argument?

No fuck off and stay in your shitty New England. Southern Baptism isn't papist that's not an argument.

Boring response means no more than that. You're a liar, and so the best thing for me to do is cut through that nonsense and stick to the point I've made twice already.

My ancestors were southerners who volunteered for the Union Army and were even praised by Grant. Does that count?

The south will rise again

You have to go back.

>Boring responses mean you're a liar

Holy shit that cognitive dissonance. Go read some literature from the time you literal retard.

Honourary inclusion if not technical, user. Though the Union at least used to be significantly more than the suppression of the Confederate Rebellion...

Get out of this thread, you Afro.-plantation-defender. If you want to stay, you have to be ready to learn things which are factual though perhaps new to you, user.

West Virginia here

my 3x great grandpappy served in the 14th volunteer WV infantry.

Massachusetts here. Direct decedent of Grant.

One great-great-great grandfather served in the 7th Tennessee Volunteer Cavalry and later the 2nd Tennessee Mounted Infantry. The other served in the 13th Tennessee Volunteer Cavalry. My great-great-great-great grandfather served in the 6th Tennessee Volunteer Cavalry at the ripe old age of 61. All of those being union units. I also had a cousin in the 7th who was sent to Andersonville and wrote about his experiences there.

Cleveland Ohio Reporting

Cape Town, Western Cape here.

Oh I'm a good o'l rebel, now that's just what I am.

Let's be clear, here.
Did Anglo-Puritans usher in an industrial revolution?
> Did they modernize and build the great cities of America?
>Did they build the coveted "middle-class American dream"?
No? No they didn't.

>union pride

>we committed war crimes against people we are supposed to consider countrymen

>why do they still not like us

Both sides were guilty of this. Andersonville definitely wasn't a picnic. Both sides had heroes and villains.

the southern side i have found does not worship their actions

the northerners are the first to say "MUH SHERMANS MARCH"

"Puritan" is nothing more than an epithet against Congregationalist Christians. Cry more, user.

because it's all the yanks have since they got BTFO everywhere else except gettysburg

The Union is or at least was more than the suppression of the Confederate Rebellion, the O.P. is a meme. I hope you know about memes if you're at this board, T.B.H., user...

>can't handle the bantz

Well, then...

Rural Illinois here, fuck confederates

many use muh shermanz march unironically

its not bants if they are actually stupid

Congregationalist is simply a blanket term for American-style,
Descenting-Protestantism.
>Your faction of a faction of a faction can not attribute itself to any social successes because of your complete lack of any cohesion.

Am I wrong?

>tfw you can fight for the Union while owning slaves

Antietam Vicksburg, anything in the western theatre when the confederacy couldn't hide behind Robert e lee's skirts

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

try again