Social Justice Vegan

Hey Sup Forums, was just watching some fitness and diet videos on JewTube when, unexpectedly, SJWs filled the comments about how it was unethical to eat meat. Their main arguments were, "it's bad for you", "it's bad for the Earth", and "inhumane treatment of animals". They insisted that everyone watch the same documentaries. Is it really unethical to eat meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ktAAFzHcD4
youtube.com/watch?v=9VKJn9CCHnk
youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI
youtube.com/watch?v=pGFVUsYnw8U&t=18s
youtube.com/channel/UCQNmHyGAKqzOT_JsVEs4eag
theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/01/climate-change-trigger-unimaginable-refugee-crisis-senior-military
theguardian
archive.is/kN99E
youtube.com/watch?v=GyxiV3n7cBY
youtu.be/NweD2grVWlU?t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=c1VPrUTYAl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a fuck?

how do you respond to a morally superior faggot such as the one in pic related

Animals eat meat, in fact they're even less humane about it than we are.

Ask them if they think killing ants, flies or spiders is acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9VKJn9CCHnk

watch this, take the green pill

> Listening to Vegans
There's a reason doctors tell you to eat a balanced diet.

I watch those PETA documentaries filled with glee.
I think about how hard our ancestors had to fight animals and now the animals are our slaves and i can afford to eat meat every day if i want to

It is quite bad for the Earth, but I doubt these vegans would fuck off if you told them you bike to work.

No thanks. I don't turn to hippies for life advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI

stop being dumb fucking niggers for once in your life. watch the videos, this man is far from the stereotype.

No thanks hippie.

>Flag

not surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGFVUsYnw8U&t=18s

Important Zizek video for understanding animal rights.

hahaha you really are willfully ignorant. Nice cuck flag too desu

I'm sure I've heard all of your arguments a hundred times before. I just don't feel the need to waste my time on your poorly made emotional pleas. I like meat and don't really give a fuck about your shrill girlish shrieking.

Not my fault its uma delicia burgerfriend.

>speciesism

>I just don't feel the need to waste my time on your poorly made emotional pleas.

yep, retard spotted. Not once did I link any video with any emotional argument, as a matter of fact the video I linked specifically talked about the fact that "animal rights" don't exist at all. and that was coming from a vegan himself. you clearly haven't engaged in an honest debate with a vegan who knows what they're talking about, you just went and picked the most stereotypical leftist hippie vegan and thought "yeah, that's all the vegans in the world". something tells me you look at all atheists as degenerates/Christians as stupid because you can't actually debate the argument and apply strawmen ad infinitum

I'll link the video again because you're a dumb ignorant fucking nigger. kill yourself.

>Easily triggered
>Not a hippie

Sure kiddo.

Holy shit just look at that mutant in the video.

Nobody cares, we will never be vegan. Eating meat is worth all of those problems in my opinion and in the opinions of most.

Now go eat some broccoli faggot.

>Hippies
>Saying "nigger"

what did he mean by this?

Well, actually the guy had an interesting perspective and he's not exactly wrong, but I fail to see the point of the video. Neither humans or animals have rights, rights are a human idea we project onto the world around us. So, it's only unethical to eat meat if I believe it is? Well, duh.

Apologize, say you realize now the enormity of your mistake

Build up a friendship with them online, turn it romantic

Finally, ask them out on a real world date. Take them to a nice restaurant, and order the veal

veal is baby cow that they feed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to, and they break their legs and put them in a dark box so their eyes never develop and that makes them so, so tender

His take home point is that "animal rights" is not an argument since he himself goes for evidence-based nutrition. if you want to look at the ethics of veganism (ethics aren't feels, remember), I suggest Ask Yourself.

youtube.com/channel/UCQNmHyGAKqzOT_JsVEs4eag

>Nobody cares, we will never be vegan.

Not an argument. also you do know that the more environmental destruction you create, the more refugees the west will take, right?

theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/01/climate-change-trigger-unimaginable-refugee-crisis-senior-military

What if we archive that

>theguardian com/environment/2016/dec/01/climate-change-trigger-unimaginable-refugee-crisis-senior-military
archive.is/kN99E

Unless you grow all your own food and take steps to avoid killing pest animals that threaten your home-grown crops, you're a massive hypocrite and your moral "superiority" is untenable. I'd love to see a vegan travel to the African bush and tell a band full of niggers that their pig-hunting is cruel and killing planet earth, then watch as they gut and roast the hippie alive.

Yes burger, that was the joke

Leafs are truly the worst posters.

I'll simply do what I always do, keep eating meat and veggies together.
seriously, why people simply eat both? they cannot stop you anyways and if they dare then just taze them and keep eating.

We don't have to take in refugees. Not an argument hurr durr. I'd let em all die before I gave up meat.

THANK YOU BASED BOT (Inb4 "not a bot")

Not a bot

>and order the veal

American reading comprehension

>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. From 'junk food vegans' to raw food vegans, and everything in between, there's a version of veganism to suit everyone.
>possible and practicable.

veganism has never been about purity. nice non-argument tho

wrong.

you should tell the mods to let you post a sticky on how to archive threads, would be useful for all the newfags.

The uptake rates of several foods touted as healty are dismal like quinoa for instance. Salmon is way more available for uptake into the body.

the testosterone many vegans have in their system just isn't bioavailable.

Not to mention the disastrous agriculture involved or the fact that many vegans don't eat seasonally.

>>and order the veal
>American reading comprehension

>Canadian anything comprehension

you're a cunt if you order veal, that was the point of my post. if you didn't notice by my Morrissey pepe, then you're just a newfag and should probably fuck off

fight me bruh

If its wrong to eat animals why are they made out of meat?

>having social media accounts

Most "Vegans" are just virtue signalling twats who don't actually know what the fuck they are eating. The only vegan diet worth a damn is the fruit based diet (it's real), anyone who eats super market tofu and 'organic' kale are just piece of shit hipsters.

In terms of eating meat, there is no such thing as a moral stand. Only an empathetic stance. Vegans have empathy for certain living beings but not others. For instance they're fine with killing a carrot plant by pulling it from its roots. Not only are they fine with killing plants, but they more than likely use antibacterial soap to kill bacteria that is largely harmless to people. Not only that, but they are completely fine with certain animals dying. Pest animals like rabbits and gophers are killed in agriculture. Not only that, but pesticides more than likely kill more animals than meat eaters ever could. But because they don't see the death of those animals on their dinner plates they don't care. They only care if they see meat. So, what people eat is determined by empathy, not morals. If it's by morals then vegans would be hypocrites.

>Salmon is way more available for uptake into the body.

and it has mercury, as well as cholesterol which increases rates of atherosclerosis.

>the testosterone many vegans have in their system just isn't bioavailable.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxiV3n7cBY don't think so, but I could be wrong there.

>Not to mention the disastrous agriculture involved

m8, watch Cowspiracy.

It's important to note that bugs/insects are animals.

The argument literally boils down to Muh FeeFees

>The only vegan diet worth a damn is the fruit based diet (it's real)

enjoy the nutritional deficiencies. raw veganism/frutarianism is fucking stupid. also, watch

Why can't I find any pics of Cory without a shirt on? His face looks super weird, sort of feminine and I want to see how big his nipples are. Definitely some hormonal chaos happening with that guy.

this guy takes steroids

Tell em to fuck off, I feel rundown of I don't eat rare red meat once a week

Strawman, as usual. watch youtu.be/NweD2grVWlU?t=1m

Eating meat is terrible for the environment, that's true. Not much to say against that.

It's bullshit that it's unethical or immoral. Killing animals to eat them is morally/ethically neutral. If it wasn't, then each carnivore on the planet is immoral or unethical, and it would inadvertently make it neutral again. Just because we're better at eating them than they are at eating us, doesn't make us the bad guys. It just makes us better.

Because if they could eat us, they would. They wouldn't hesitate.

I don't have to justify my morals to some two-bit twin necked faggot on the internet.

If he goes between me and my meat, I will fucking grind him to a pulp and eat him instead.

Can't disagree with that, but then again what about the other IFBB pros? don't tell me they're all natty.

also, watch youtube.com/watch?v=c1VPrUTYAl0

I really wanna eat a dog

So much this.

Because of our unique cognitive functions, some say there are universal 'rights' that we must have in order to function. Lots of literature about this shit.

You could ask yourself, how did we start creating societies independently of each other with much of the same underlying values?

Vegans are usually moral relativists simce they are usually progressive athiests. Ask them about their philosophical principles on morality. Or if you are trolling just use lefty speak of them being ethnocentric and trying to impose their morals on thers and how that is problematic.