The 2nd amendment could be used to stop Hillary if people feel she is tyrannical

>The 2nd amendment could be used to stop Hillary if people feel she is tyrannical
>It can't be used if people think republicans are tyrannical though
Defend this trumpanzees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neCW9RwwH6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left-wing people are actual tyrannical manchildren

Hillary a shit

Nah he said the 2nd amendment could be used to stop people from taking away the 2nd amendment,

Has Trump ever stated that he plans to repeal that bitch?

If the right wingers started a guerrilla insurgency against lefties then the lefties would be crying terrorism and asking for the white boi Navy SEALs to be sicced on them.

This Hodkinson asshole was politically motivated ASSASSIN.

His intent was an assassination for political gain of his party.

Democrats should be censured or punished for producing a guy like this.

because there isn't one law that indicates trump is tyrannical. you're a fucking fool if you think hillary wouldn't already be attacking the first amendment & second. she'd bring muzzies in, give them guns, then take away guns from civilians when the muslims use their guns to kill people.

Women, blacks, POCs hide behind highly trained white male soldiers who blindly follow orders of the government.

A white, black, or POC get slapped around by a white male, they go running to the White Man daddy to sic SWAT teams on the white man who "bullied" them.

"White boi hurt my feelings, go git him white boi #2."

Life is one big fucking joke.

Look at this Trump situation. White bois are the problem according to the left. The lefties are all praying a white boi like Mueller takes their cause, sacrificed himself, and railroads Trump on anything.

Always hoping for a White Man to save them.

I don't have to defend it. It cuts both ways to be sure. But ask yourself this shillbro, do you feel lucky? Because the thing is, the weaponry are mere tools....have the SJW's learned how to shoot? Or how to flank their foes? Do you know the difference between cover & concealment? I know you thirst for blood, but do you know what comes with war? Do you know what kills most? Do you know the riddle of steel?

Shill, it ain't gonna be like the movies.....

go ahead and use it. Let me know how the anti gun group initiating the next civil war works out for you.

>A soldier killing the Commander in Chief
At least he'd have a reason to be running from the government.

> Tyrant
> Congress has literally not allowed him to do anything
Choose one faggot OP

>1 post by this ID
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>revolutions are illegal and people look down on them
Wow really made me think

More fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=neCW9RwwH6g

I'm sorry but revolution will never be legal. No one is arguing that ever. 2nd amendment must stay though.

If you want to revolt, make sure you succeed, otherwise you will branded as rebel scum. This applies to both sides.

However we all agree, you can't take muh guns

Republicans aren't being tyrannical though

Meanwhile Democrats are assassinating staffers for leaking emails, setting up fake polling stations during their own primaries, and are fueling an unproven Russian collusion theory in hopes that it lasts until the 2018 midterm elections.

You liberals are truly braindead. I feel for you. Like a man feels for a dog that's been beaten and walks with its tail between it's legs, growling at every passer by.

can someone please explain how he is being tyrannical?
also sage

do it bitch.

>implying that trump is tyrannical
nice try you retard

Canada you aren't even trying

It was my understanding he was referring to the massive "gun lobby" and there ability to fight back.

1 post by this ID
Also being this retarded to believe lib cuck interpretation means anything to anyone else but lib cucks