(((Varg Cuckernes)))

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfuAJcWl6DE
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The people that follow him are looking for a father figure that they didn't have.

i like a lot of what varg has to say but primarily because he is an absurd eccentric character, which he himself seems to deny or be unaware of..

the archaeological/historical theories of he and his wife are enjoyable and refreshingly devoid of academic gloss (though crankish) and his music is a classic.

why he thinks he should dole out life advice is another matter, but it's fascinating to watch a psychopath perform to a cult audience

and "one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities ever to exist????" -- most youtube personalities don't even know the most basic history of the roman empire let alone the history of their own countries past last year

I agree OP. Fuck Varg and fuck white people, and praise our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

He also plays Minecraft

I don't like using the word 'shill', but there seems be a hell of a lot of it against Varg recently. Like who cares? Let Varg be Varg, let him have his loyal band of pagan autismos. At least they're pro white

>pro white
not really, varg and his followers love to divide europeans, ex: if you have brown hair you're not white according to them

Nice "later that day" tier post.

MAN Christcucks are really angry about this fella, or perhaps they are actually more D&C Jewish shills.

> if you have brown hair you're not white according to them

someone sounds triggered for not being blessed with superior blonde hair. its ok boy, we cant all be white

He reminds me of a more deranged version of Floki from Vikings.

>The people that follow him are looking for a father figure that they didn't have.

They are literal niggers then.

>tfw brown hair and green eyes
DELET THIS, I'M STILL WHITE

>They are literal niggers then.
That's true, a lot of his followers are non-whites mexicans and brazilians

>be an single man with a an abonded daughter that's probably hates you, fathered in an drunker haze with an groups at some after-party
>find an autistic girl on the internet
>Move across the sea to marry her and take on her name
>Can barely communicate with her and that only in cutout phrases in English

Regardless how your view paganism or Christiany,
Every sane person WILL agree with you 100%
This strong is pathetic and really really sad at the same time

Don't worry bro, we're the true master race

Not gonna lie. Former Varg subscriber here. Hilarious watching this pagan larper crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear runes.

this, i can't take any e-celeb seriously who isn't 100% willing to send his viewers to die for israel

Who did he kill again and why?

Really makes you think...

literally no one takes him seriously
it's all memes bro

"People" who hate Varg:
1)subhuman non-whites (incl. Medniggers and Southern Balkanites)
2)christcuck (98% of Christians are not white)
3)low t pussies who think killing is wrong
4)euronymous fans
Varg is no genius on some fields, but
-he lives by what he preaches
-has pure European kids
-is a good father
-is ready to kill mudbloods when unrest comes to Europe

Good in my book/10

"""""People""""" who like Varg

Remember that "powerful alpha vikangz" were literally niggers

Fuckin saved. Thanks Ausbro.

Varg is one of the only youtubers with a sizeable following that names the jew. We need him.

Not an argument. You believe in God and therefore should be sterilized in any eugenic-run nation. The only stock that comes from people like you seldom scores highr than 95 on IQ tests

Have a song as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfuAJcWl6DE

I don't need no child rapist's help.

Literal niggers are one of numerous ancestors of modern Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese

Blonde hair is an east asian and oceanian trait in its origins. It's not European grown.

Why is it every single Varg thread starts off with OP talking about horrible Varg is? Are they shills or trolls?

Varg's mains attributes are his hatred for civilization and Christians, and his obsession for blonde hair and blue eyes. He rarely has anything intelligent to say.

I stop watching vikangs, what the hell happened? Why loki is a cuck now?

>is ready to kill mudbloods when unrest comes to Europe
i doubt, he is a crypto-jihadist, he only hate white christians
t. turko-mongol scum

>If you aren't sucking X's cock you must be [insert personal denigration here]
Kill yourself vodkanigger

Your christian orthodox ancestors were ripping Nordics and Catholics alike new assses yearly yet you suck the cock of some nordcuck who objectively?y failed at life

Kristian Vikernes is the definition of snownigger

>Nordcuck accpeting muslim refugees
They really are hardwired to cuckdom

We have proven God to be Real Newfag.

Stick around you will see

I dont watch vikangz since two years ago but floki was always a cuck, wasnt he? he killed based athelstan

>Nuke Mecca today

Great jam.

My ancestors are racially European. Christianity, paganism or non-believing is a lesser-than-secondary non-issue trait
Do you deny that Meds have negroid ancestors? Lol. Probably a flat-earther as well

Aren't Med subhumans the first to come up with multiracial society? Can anyone explain The Edict of Caracalla to me?:)

1 Slavs are genetically more distant to Nordics than Mediterraneans.
2 most Christians are white, in fact most Catholics are white.
>south america
>africa
Voodoo heresy is not Christianity, stop with the retardation.
Killing innocent people for no reason is wrong, dishonorable too do it in cold blood as well.
Varg was Euronymous fan once upon a time.
He preaches niggardry
the French aren't Europeans, his wife probably has some Algerian in her. Varg wont test anyone because muh kikes but we know he's afraid.
He is a decent father, on camera.
He has already said Muslims aren't the problem.
Survival Russia, stop posting pls.

After all his 'muh noridc religion' rhetoric and anti-Christian stance. As soon as he hear the Muslim call to prayer and saw muslims praying at a mosque he went full Muzzie. Literally said he found something in Islam that he felt was missing in his life. Protected the Muslims praying from his fellow vikings and refused to take part in their killing. Literally a 180 from how he reacted towards Christians. I'm up to date with the series but it basically stopped being good after Ragnar died.

Meds are not European. They are part black. One drop rule
>most Catholics are White
Wrong.See above

>racially European
>Russia
Mongols?

Meds don't have negroid ancestors, negroids have Med ancestors.
The first humans were Meds. The brown eyes and brown hair of southern Europe is the true european ethnicity, surviving multiple apocalyptic events and also possessing neanderthal DNA more so than Nordics in certain areas.
Blond hair and blue eyes are not native traits to Europe. They are Asiatic traits.

>>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
She isn't autistic, she's legit schizophrenic.

>Meds are not European. They are part black. One drop rule
Most Meds have zero African blood. It's probably the same amount as Northern Europeans at this point.
Dark hair and Dark eyes are not an African thing, it was originally a European thing and then was carried across the world. The Meds are the purest of the Europeans.

Yeah, he also let that tor guy or something (the dude who arm was chop off) fuck his wife -girlfriend

>Most Meds have zero African blood
Let's take Switzerland. A place where Celtic-Germanics and Med dindus cohabit.
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.

holy shit, floki is literally varg

That's even worse

I worry if that isn't classified as abuse
So far what I've been able to extract from Varg autistic selfshots is that they can barely communicate

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK can you move across the sea, marry and make 5kids with someone who you can't even really hold a conversation with
What the actual fuck

This is pathetic this is creepy and I don't like it

>Ragnar died.
Wait what? Who in change now his faggot son the one with the autistic girlfriend who wanted to raid and lost her child?

third post best hallelujah deus vult lets go back to the holy land of Israel

Living off welfare makes varg a real viking.

You are a vi-queen if you are supporting the system proudly like a little dickhead.

You think the elites who want to wipe your race out and shit all over your life give a fuck about you?

The society is the fucking enemy, it isn't ours to defend it's ours to take over!

You try to classify alternative non-conformist political and social views as "mental illness". In the USSR it was known as "penitentiary psychiatry". Need I say that most of the 'doctors' were ethnically jewish?

> she's legit schizophrenic.
This is the guy who made a video about being an alpha male. Tell me the kids arent retards or something

No.
Floki isn't a snownigger and an actual human .
>Talented Craftsman
>advances his society
>Innovator
>Loyal to death friend
Vs
Ex-con living off his 5kids child support payment , pretending to "live of da woods" while posting autstic rants on YouTube for historically illiterate minors

Also Loki wasn't

>Nordic Paganis. Is EBIL .Not my ancestors reeeeeeeeeee. I will worship the Stones and Holy mammoths like my ancestors did

Stop stramwanning with your try hard forced local commie history you fucking spastic

I wasn't talking about "views" but the actions of a person which s fucking creepy

the series was never good in the first place, some of the most retarded and autistic television I've seen.

>The society is the fucking enemy, it isn't ours to defend it's ours to take over!
You germanic impulse is showing, barbarism is well hiden from your people but not lost

His petty kind of (nordic) racism is effeminate to the core, his spirituality is small-minded and superficial, his body looks laughably weak. He would be better off working in a cubicle counting beans and playing D&D with his nerd friends on weekends. How can people see a father figure in him?

That's like your opinion on quite relative topic such as "morality" and "social norms". Whatever is eugenic and Darwinistic is good. Whatever is not, should be purged.

Nobody really is in charge in the way that Ragnar was in charge. His sons all went off to do their own thing. For a while it seemed like Ragnar was pushing Ivar the Boneless to be the next Viking king but he is a complete aspie. He was doing fine during the campaign in Northumbria but then one of the brothers (Sigurd) was busting his balls and he spurged out and killed him. His other brothers went off to do their own thing. Also, when Bjorn went off on a voyage with some of the lads. Lagertha took control of Kattegat; she's also a lesbian now for some reason. The closest thing they have to a leader now is Bjorn but he's gone off to the Mediterranean for adventure.

Joke is that most of the special and reckon group soldiers and officers have the same body built. Another joke is that he can kill you before you realise it. Varg is not a cult leader or some father figure, he's a musician and good rep of a survivalist in dysgenic dystopian Europe.

He is reproductively successful. You are not.

When he dies, six children (perhaps more, because he plans to have more), will be his legacy upon this Earth, and will pass his genes down the generations.

He has done better than you in life and this makes you mad.

Lol.

>Africans have lived in Italy and France
This somehow means all Meds are African? You do realize admixture isn't DNA that's encoded in other DNA, it's separate DNA, to have Med DNA isn't to have African DNA.
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml

I found the first 3 seasons pretty entertaining but it was in no way great like HBO's Rome.

>thinks we don't have 8+ Children

God the show really got sweded, sounds like it totally sucks now, what happened to ragnar brother rollo? Did he married the French qt?

>having sons is the only thing he can do
literally nigger tier

Rollo is still based and raided with the boys once more. Killed a lot of moor subhumans and then went back to his French waifu and kids. The guy has balls of steel. After all the shit he's pulled he asked Bjorn to take him on a final voyage and Bjorn accepted.

why did you make another thread about this

sage, sounds like another shill thread

I'm going to guess that you don't. But feel free to prove me wrong!

Wow your butthurt just never ends does it? Are you frustrated because he is objectively a more reproductively successful male than you?

That's pathetic. You should focus on your own success.

Yeah your right. Rome, especially season one is the greatest piece of television ever.

He's fucking nuts, he considers all European Christians to be Jews and all southern Europeans to be the same as Arabs. He's a textbook Nordic KANG

Best friends forever.

>post kids on Sup Forums pls
Queensguard should be knocking on your door any minute now.
Anyway, the Mormons and Amish have Varg beat, also Varg is over 40 years old and most Mormons and Amish have 8+ kids by 35.

>Are you frustrated because he is objectively a more reproductively successful male than you?
Roastie tier argument

Based Rollo is the prove that nordcucks only can be civilized by converting them to christianity and learn to them a romance language.

user, the function of evolution is that whatever isn't fit sort of purges itself, since that's what being unfit means in evolutionary theory: unfit genes are unfit because they aren't passed on (not that failing to pass your genes on means you're unfit, there are such things as bad luck, after all).

>if you have brown hair you're not white

When has he said that? All he has ever argued is that blond hair and blue eyes comes from neanderthals which were the native European protohumans, and that the brown/black hair and brown eyes genes comes from contributions from other genetic groups at some point in history. Not that they're "not white."

we wuz vikings n shit

Nigger tier argument. Quality > quantity

This isn't about Mormons and the Amish. It's about you. Unless you have a family as big as Varg does, then you're not really in any position to criticise him. Life is a struggle to procreate and proliferate. No fact of life is truer than this. A successful male is one that successfully procreates. He has succeeded at this - unless you have then you are just being a pathetic butthurt faggot who is jealous of his success.

>ad hominem
Literally not an argument. Think what you will of Varg - he has still succeed in life, and I'm guessing you haven't. And that's all that matters in the grand context of the universe. He will die with a genetic legacy and you will perish into the ground without any spawn to succeed you.

13th!

He unironically believes that black hair and brown eyes = african DNA.

>quality > quantity
The thoughts of a virgin, ladies and gentlemen.

The amount of anti-Varg shilling is absolutely astonishing. It's not even good shilling, I've seen this thread like 500 times now and they always say he "lives off welfare" really? He's only ever said to the contrary, he lives off a combination of the food he grows/gathers and the income from his albums as well as his and his wife's books. Until I am shown evidence to the contrary there's no reason to doubt this, it's not like they have spectacularly expensive living standards. Then again, I have already said this every time in these threads but it doesn't stop you from reposting the same stuff in the next shill thread.

Well I don't know about you but most of us humans are capable of seeing life in a slightly diferent way from a horny animal.
Isaac Newton had no kids, is he less succesful than Varg? What about Adolf Hitler? Leonardo DaVinci?

First season was good 7.5/10. Set up a lot of awesome scenes, and the pacing was perfect. Things were dramatic, but not ridiculously so. There was some awesome set ups, and cliffhangers, that could make the next seasons 9/10 or better.

Then the season 2 shit show happened. Season 2 was a 3/10, because the show got canceled during the writing of season 2, they had to literally push season 3, 4, ALSO in season 2. This made the show completely ridiculous soap opera, comparable to Days of our Lives. (do I have to go into detail?) The pacing for this version was utterly ridiculous, and they were even forced to get different actors for some characters because of the forced tempo, not allowing original characters to age properly. The ending was especially atrocious and loose.

It's a shame they couldn't do the show properly, and had to cancel due to budget concerns. I seriously doubt we will ever seen another Rome show due to the market saturation of sword and board things with Game of Thrones. Not to mention the annoying endless comparison that every show that shares a similar genre with GoT

>Says the other guy uses ad hominem
>calls me a virgin
Nice job lad

but as I said season 1 was great, and good room for set ups. Really kills me how bad season 2 was, and its why I can't recommend the series, unless you pretend the show ended with Caesar dying season 1, and treat it like a one off

I have proportionally more kids than Varg. You can't expect someone under 20 to have 6 kids.
>life is all about gettin' sum
Sorry, niggerboi, there's more to life than fucking and raising as many halfbreeds as possible.
>jealous
I'm beating him at the rate I'm going.
>ad hominem
You're literally doing the exact same thing by saying any criticism of Varg is not valid because its the result of him fucking his autistic French wife. That's also, in a sort of irony the genetic fallacy as well.

>muh great existential struggle to breed
I guess we can't critique niggers or anything anymore since whites not to mention nordics are a global minority.
How about you quit being a woman and devote yourself to something greater.
Also prove that I won't be reincarnated.

Indeed, the most loyal and badass duo ever.

Anglo if you think fucking and having childrens with autistic girls is success, you have literal animal goals in your life

Is that subsaharan ancestry?