Brit/pol/ - Harvey edition

f

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>Lily Allen hits out over 'downplaying' of tragedy saying death toll "is closer to 150"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608984/Lily-Allen-accuses-media-downplaying-Grenfell-tragedy.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

>William, Harry and Kate donate to emergency fund for victims as they urge others to give generously
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4606822/William-Harry-Kate-donate-Grenfell-Tower-fund.html

>Boris Johnson under fire for telling Labour rival who complained about fire service cuts to "get stuffed" when he was London Mayor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608788/Boris-Johnson-told-rival-stuffed-fire-cuts.html

>Two charged over death of girl in bouncy castle incident
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/15/two-charged-over-death-of-summer-grant-in-essex-bouncy-castle-incident

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/orangeman-convicted-of-driving-over-teenage-girl-in-belfast-1.3121372
youtube.com/watch?v=sIrDLwGPP9s
youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP Harvey.

First for no one's posting because everyone committed suicide from the feels

Orangeman found guilty of driving over teenage girl.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/orangeman-convicted-of-driving-over-teenage-girl-in-belfast-1.3121372

I think a lot of people are seriously burnt (unintentional but I'm keeping it) out on politics.

>RIP Harvey
F

Imperial leather?

Imperial era adverts are amazing tbqh

Possible, but we really aren't helping ourselves tonight. It's got pitch black dark and depressing all of a sudden.

g-good evening senpais...

Not today.

>tfw you reluctantly conclude that fascism may be the only way to save society
wat do

>I think a lot of people are seriously burnt out on politics.

wat happen to doggo?

>what is a post link

Oi oi

xD

this. it's really not so comfy here of late

Are you the shitpost police?

feeling proper lushed

goingn to bed lads

hope i dont choke on my vomit

arsehole

post now

His breathing was getting worse and worse, he collapsed and almost died on Friday and we took him to the vets today to get him put to sleep.

He was my best friend, always there for me with unconditional love. I'll love you forever Harvs.

Are you drunk?

Sorry to hear about it mate, you weren't feeding him those freddos though were you?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIrDLwGPP9s

kek

btw the Why I Hate The Sixties film does have a bit of anti racism stuff in it, but mostly it is fine.

>30C on Sunday

Harvey is a cutie.

Freddos were for me, he'd just raid the bin and sniff my wrappers.

>Dreading going to work in London next week come the rioting and civil unrest

Hopefully they will protect the West End.

Fucking hell this way attract the mayposters like flies to shit.

F doggo
Saddest day of my life when my lab died. The pain does subside and the warm memories grow stronger, I promise.

Buying a pack of fags for my week off next week lads, as I usually do.

What are all these capsule cigarettes about? Shit loads of them.

>he'd just raid the bin and sniff my wrappers.

Classic doggo move, mine used to do that too.

hope some disenfranchised nigger throws a molotov cocktail in your face, you english cunt

(sexual repression intensifies)

RIP Harvey, loyal friend to user

He's spookin muslims in paradise as we speak

T. Paki, if that happens hopefully they will mobilise my TA Regiment and exterminate you cunts.

>t. tolerant lefty

kek

>tfw you just checked the sprinklers in your apartment block and they are working just fine.

Why is this allowed
Left-wing propaganda

I'm so sorry

>tfw I could
>tfw I won't

>Fucking hell this way attract the mayposters like flies to shit.
aye
audi sausages lol

>having to repost because you're not using the other thread
ffs

Were the Labour governments of the 60s/70s aware of the damage they would cause to Britain, or were they simply naive idealists?
I just watched an interview of Harold Wilson, the political arbiter of the British cultural revolution, and even he seemed so more conservative and old fashioned than the most stodgy of modern Tories. His voice, pitched higher than a tent on Mt Everest, as the political elites' accents were back then, and his talk of precedent and tradition in how this nation works, which would never happen now because of the ignorance of the British people of their own Constitution, which he himself is partly responsible. All things considered, I can't bring myself to hate him, nor his ilk, for beginning the death of my country.

>Riots imminent
>More Ramadan attacks
>McDonnell's June Revolution/coup
>Troubles 2 Electric Boogaloo
Are we in for a summer of happenings?

I took him to London last year, he did spook a load of Muslims

Assume I haven't been near a news source or britpol for about three days. What's going on?

Thank Thatcher and Blair for the state Britain is in now

queer cunt

Oh. I'm sorry about your doggo user.

goddam

>paki

im scottish

the good thing about global warming is that we can sit on mountain tops and watch you cunts drown

It's hard. My prays are with you and Harvs.

>Muh Tower

From the ashes a new leader will emerge.

>Were the Labour governments of the 60s/70s aware of the damage they would cause to Britain, or were they simply naive idealists?
They knew what they were doing I think, Callaghan's government to some extent tried to reduce it's harm, but we know in Thatcher's time it was done for the explicit purpose of reducing the value of Labour. youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo

The annual bombathon seems to have slacked off. I also have a feeling that the tower fire was more about brown folk being brown than achmed getting his chemistry wrong.

>scots arent pakis,

cant wait to watch you get raped by migrants when you try to join the EU whilst superior Anglo balls are laughing in the fields

nice try you english knob gobbler

They weren't responsible for mass immigration, if that's what you mean.

Their implosion of the economy was down to incompetence more than maliciousness, but some (eg. Scargill) were also just trying to do as much damage as they could.

never gonna get anywhere by bullying

Is that still news?
Must be a slow week.

go suck mehmets cock smelly scotpaki, cant wait till they behead you

strokey nonce

How long do we think the non geo flags will last?
Has there already been a buzzfeed article about how we are literally figuratively nazis now?

I think you'll find there are a disproportionate amount of immigrants in engeralnd.

no brown faces in my neck of the woods.

burn motherfucker burn.

also our heath and social services are better due to english funded gibs....there will be no indyref mk2.

thanks btw

No, immigration was not what I was talking about. I was referring to the more insidious ways in which they subverted the British state, such as education reform, expansion of welfare, abolishing the death penalty etc

not sure what that means but ok senpai

Why are Hijab's so beautiful? I want to start wearing one but dont want people to think I'm a muslim

Does it fuck anyone else off how Buzzfeed (((reporters))) are sometimes featured as valid news commenters on BBC News?

AND THE BURNING TOWER IS A TEST. A TEST TO THE SHIT.

THE CLADDING IS SOME ASS BRAINED SHIT SNIFFING BULLFUCK. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

USE PROTECTIVE SHEETING NOT GODDAMN ALUMINUM AND RESIN. WHO MADE THIS PIECE OF SHIT? LJN? STANDS FOR LAUGHIN JOKIN NUMBNUTS

I'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTEN ASSHOLE OF A ROADKILL SKUNK THAN LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE APARTMENTS. CACADOOKIE.

>thirty years since the Berlin wall fell
>the fight against communism is more relevant than ever.

What has happened to Britain is the perfect storm of Moral Decay and Neoliberalism.
Old Labour started the Moral Decay, Thatcher started the Neoliberalism, and a feedback loop has run since.

Yes. That and the BBC's habit of finding the nearest Twitter comment or brown person to comment on something they know nuffink abaaaawt but itz dem toriez

You massive dangerous dog nonce

DING DONG

Knock him out mate

>I think a lot of people are seriously burnt
what did he mean by this?

May did 15/06

women shouldn't be allowed to work within prestigious positions because their brains don't recognise objects, only fetishes of those objects. this is most apparent in the language they use; a man wants to be a joiner, a programmer, a doctor etc whereas women want "a career", what a career is doesn't matter so much as being able to signal to others that they have attained what a "career" means

i said they shouldn't be allowed in these positions but i think it's more accurate to say they aren't allowed in these positions. society's views of women haven't actually improved, so when women are allowed to go to university in droves, become doctors, lawyers, programmers etc it's not them making progress but society implicitly saying "these roles don't hold any real respect or power anymore, only symbolic/performative respect and power" and women are ideal for filling these once important roles because they can't tell the difference

No idea.

>being burned alive
No thanks m8

Start buying Hijabs

i hope theres no BLOODY BIGOTS in this thread

n-no violence or bullying desu

Alright, night lads.

>still posting gifs

Can someone recommend some softcore bowden videos on youtube for my mother who is not really very redpilled at all?

Christian women should dress more modestly

who is that and from what anime

>Mental health service: Tell us your problems
Okay
>MHS: oh by the way we have to report you if it's anything illegal
Oh huh right
>MHS: So what's troubling you?
Um........ nevermind

What a great system

Just put 'with open gates' on for her and tell her to watch the full 20 minutes

Then fuck her

Dan snow has a good facial structure.