Why Is Serbia's Average IQ lower than the US African average ?

Why Is Serbia's Average IQ lower than the US African average ?

EXACTLY !!!

CHECKMATE RACISTS.

I knew race was a social construct imposed upon us by W*ites. Kicking my people when we're down. Telling us we will never be anything to the point where I internalized your negativity/racism and begun to believe that I could never succeed. I associated school/books with whiteness and was conditioned by you to fail. But I succeeded; I educated myself and just graduated in STEM. Now I'm going back to Africa to uplift my people and then sponsor immigrants to come here to gain opportunities they have been denied so long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
youtube.com/watch?v=UsVGV7ii8To
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And there's nothing you can do to stop me. How does that make you feel Whitey ??? The black man was broken but now is healing. The mortal head wound you inflicted upon us sent us into a coma for 100's of years but now we are finally recovering.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

Explain why serbia is so low if IQ is genetic ? "le kebab memes doe right ??" faggots

greatest genius of recent times, Tesla, was serbian.
lower iq scores of serbs might have to do with extremely recent war casualties and genocides.

One could argue the same thing with Middle Easterners and Africans. Syria was doing okay before the US supported terrorists. Look at how well Iran has done for itself since the US war. Nigeria is developing rapidly and even South Africa is almost 1st world tier.

You can't make excuses for one while not the other. Race and IQ are a meme. It's mostly societal since blacks had higher IQ's 70 years ago and had family values and a culture that wans;t corrupted by white racist "Rap, Gangsta" propaganda designed to dissect our race's culture and break us to be your slaves

Why is EVERY European country, except for Serbia, higher in IQ than the US African average?

EXACTLY!!!!

CHECKMATE SJW

>Tesla, was serbian
Well, true. But you seem to miss all that he got a croatian education. I doubt he would be anything if he is born and grew up in Serbia.

>SJW
I'm a black nationalist.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
because europe has a lot of resources and is rich and developed so more people have time to do other things other than subsistence related activities (Also early education and a peaceful supportive environment) All ppl of color have been denied these things Europe flaunts.

IQ is not genetic. The IQ values of a certain country are in direct correlation to said country's educational quality.

>because europe has a lot of resources and is rich and developed so more people have time to do other things other than subsistence related activities (Also early education and a peaceful supportive environment) All ppl of color have been denied these things Europe flaunts.
Africa has more resources than Europe, yet you are to stupid use it for your own gains. Also, Africa is getting a tons of money from donations yet you do not use it to build infrastructure.

So you agree with this chart and Serbia's IQ (Which imples that the white IQ varies widely due to societal/resource factors)

Then why not black IQ's ? At least try and be consistent in your pseudo science whitey.

Just admit that you're a racist and hate blacks because we look different than you. I know you do and grew up with people like you so I accept it for what it is. I can't expect a rabid dog to not attack me. You're just an animal. The nature of the beast. So I don't hold it against you.

Africa was enslaved but now has purged the colonialist mentality and is advancing rapidly. We will leave you stupid apes behind soon. You're a Turk rape baby anyways so it's not liek ur white.

you europoor slav piece of shit. I wonder how many of your country women would deep throat BBC for a chance to immigrate here to the US. Maybe even your saggy crust mother too ? truth hurts. Huh nigga ? Now go cry in a corner motherfucker

nigger

The wealth of America was created by whites only. You niggers did not contribute. Also, have fun watching of you monkeys getting drown in the see when crossing to Italy. hihi

Like the negroes the eastern europeans are a submissive race, made to be slaves (slavs). Nords frequently sold slavs

pigskin. bus-dodger. pale-demon. go die in a ditch you fat fuck and let Jorge and I tag team your women

The average for blacks is lower than whites. You do know what an average is, don't you, nigger? I don't deny that there are some 103 IQ niggers in Harvard due to AA,and there are some inbred whites in Appalachia with IQs of 85. Try to find a low level statistics text, and ask some white person to explain the part about averages to you. You are also a SJW....by definition, a SJW is someone who thinks that we don't pay niggers enough to breed. Some are white, but many blacks are as well. And don't try to argue back, nigger, my IQ is higher than every nigger's in the world combined. You stupid, disgusting monkey. You vermin are not even useful as organ donors, because your organs are ravaged by cheap malt liquor, crack, and AIDS. Now go huff some more jenkem, and go out looking for some houses to rob, you fucking nigger.

Let's have a look at nations with either a gay president or prime minister.
>Ireland: 95.
>Luxembourg: 95.
>Serbia: 90.

Hahaha, Sweden is 2x the size of Norway but only has 2 iq points more

Don't argue with niggers man,you might lose braincells,it's not worth tge effort

You need more communism. We'll do it right this time round. Mandatory interracial breeding for all White women over 18-35 and all black men 18-50.

It's coming soon motherfucker. I'm totally fine with white genocide through race mixing. We don't need you anymore in this new world.
>race
lol see race is a delusion that exisst in your inbred mind. You have suppressed incest fetishes and externalize them through racism because you want to fuck your mother and sister. White genes are recessive because they are inferior and need to be corrected with Negro cock.

>jakubmarian.com
kek
kys OP

Probably because the gypsy population drags the average down.

The same applies to Western Europe. The average Native Brit has an IQ of 103, but the country figure is always lower due to "diversity".

We will not be killed off by your drugs. We will win in the end. Your age is over; go fap to hitler and die without breeding please. We got this with your bitch don't worry senpai we got you.

All the smart people left Yugoslavia during the war. Most are successful in the west. Its what you would call a brain drain.

>the average Native Brit has an IQ of 103
I really really doubt that

This is your average anglo whore
youtube.com/watch?v=UsVGV7ii8To

Your average is in the 60's if it wasn't for eugenically bred whites

This map also includes Kosovo to Serbia. If you remove the IQ of Kosovo Albanians from the Serbian average than they would have an even higher IQ.

When you correct the scores for wealth, the black-asian gap is still there. It''s just a brute fact that the black average iq is lower than that of Asians, just like the average Asian is shorter than the average black. We don't think it's "unfair" that Japanese people are at a racial disadvantage if they want to play basketball, we shouldn't see it as unfair that a Japanese has a racial advantage if he wants to be a scientist.

I hope you do go to Africa like you say you will in the OP, if only so you can mingle with the local niggers. Maybe you'll get red pilled on how useless your race is.

>albania is 82
>serbia is 90
>count kosovo as serbia

That's Albania you fucking nigger idiot. And the answer is inbred muzzies.

Iraq is higher than Serbia in average IQ so it's not like my point isn't valid.

This grahpic is completely bogus.
Italy has the highest IQ in Europe.
fuck off

wat

Iraq has a higher IQ than Serbia.

>You need more communism. We'll do it right this time round.
Well, I do wish we had back communism, and yes I hate capitalism. The only part you are not aware is that your SJW friends use the word incorrently

You see, old guard eastern european communist would never let in refugees from third world. And if a nigger would cross the border illegal he would got shot by border troops.

I hate capitalism from among other because it is poluting Europe with third world immigrants.

>Mandatory interracial breeding for all White women over 18-35 and all black men 18-50.

>It's coming soon motherfucker. I'm totally fine with white genocide through race mixing. We don't need you anymore in this new world.

Actually no refugees will ever settle in Poland or Hungary. People from there are not your average white liberal cuck. And if you pulled there the BLM shit chance are some would shoot you.

100 is the base normal human if a remember so why is almost every country under that? also why are cuck countries high IQ is it related? also they very happy for some reason

and you posted serbia while counting kosovo that is filled to the brim with albanians and probably called a country that doesn't belong to serbia by the country you are literally posting from.

Hello, JIDF.

Not according to this my negro friend.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Have anyone take an iq test where do these idiots get their info from?

Only test I've seen people take is those
"prove how smart you are!" online.

Also eonomical status is correlated to higher iq in Mexico few people get the chance of getting to college because the situation is fucked up due to some burgers sniffing Coke and injecting heroine.

Regarding our white women, every black-white couple I've seen in actual real life, away from this fantasy land called the internet, the woman is always a fatty. And I see nothing wrong with that.

Fat white girls aren't alone anymore, and you blacks bleach your bloodline, and your descendants get a couple extra IQ points and a more comely appearance.

My question to you is, have you ever considered the fact that being obsessed with breeding with my race indicates your own sense of inferiority? If you really loved your race and loved being black, you'd go for the blackest, nappiest-headed, most ratched hoes ever. Instead, you go for the opposite.

The answer is no of course; you've never considered that. You're a nigger, and are incapable of three-dimensional thinking.

i never did nor do i know people that took them.
and honestly people here wouldn't even bother if they weren't getting paid for it, and even if the school or work place told them that they had to they would just scribble some shit just to leave the test as early as possible.

Lol, not true at all. The only reason why Finland fares well in Pisa etc in comparison to countries like Sweden, is that we have less niggers and sandniggers. There is no magical Finnish system, we just have less retards.

Serbia has 90 because of the Roma and Albo.
We have 91 because of Albos and Roma aswell.
He thinks he will change something in these countries what he will do is just ruin them even more.
>nigger logic.

Reminder to treat non-country flags the same way you treat tripfags

"roma" just call these fuckers gypsies and be done with it

>based on lynn
Serbia's IQ is most certainly higher than Iraq's and Serbia's IQ is most certainly closer to 100

There has been war in Iraq for the last 16 years, they have lead and other chemicals in their water and so on so forth
the person who made the claim that balkanites and southern italians had lower IQ's thought it's because of turkish admixture - read 'darker features', shorter height etc. not because of gypsies or albanians

the numbers are off on that map and Lynn is basing those IQ's on PISA studies
PISA is an achievement test and the result can change from year to year, if education system improves or declines

did it after a bowl

something went wrong in serbia, romania and albania. Maybe the tests they took differed somehow, or the instructions were different.

Can I take it on my phone? Currently on the train

yes, shit schools
that's why their science, math, reading scores are lower (yes that's what PISA and TIMSS is) - achievement tests
same for montenegro and turkey

by the way the belarus score is based on taking the average of the neighboring countries - how retarded is that
just color it gray and say 'no data'

yes it works

>Croatian education
>Croatia didn't even exist at the time

fuck off franjo

Serbia is counted with Kosovo here, they are mongrels

>Russian IQ higher than Luxembourg
>study based on past data and student assessments
WEW LAD

:^)
You guys are making this way too easy. The age of the leaf has just begun :D