David Acton is George Webb

David Acton profile on IMDb, he is a voice actor playing the character of George Webb.

Here is his IMDB:

imdb.com/name/nm0010314/

And watch this video to witness his voice acting in play:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHjzWwbuhGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeBjjQdhI1M
imdb.com/name/nm0010314/
thewomaninblack.com/cast/david-acton
youtube.com/watch?v=SC-EACiZ8TA
youtu.be/u3zChQo4AAA
youtu.be/W-vXEKeZkuI
youtube.com/watch?v=caT9h_JIN_I
youtu.be/-f4dDRDyhwk
youtu.be/OQoGVyii2qM
archive.fo/VTsOp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump my own post

You can't bump your own posts.

Have a bump.

Bump

Did this just go private?

quick rundown?

Jesus, what the fuck is going on?

>looks like George, but not exactly
>sounds like George, but not exactly

Twin brother?

Bump

uncanny resemblance

I believe this. Controlled resistance.

this timeline gets WEIRD

It's the hairdo plus age difference in photo, that's how I see it

Fuck, who hired him? He was the school play all along.

Well the video's gone now.

Thats some pretty good Blofeld level plastic surgery

These guys were outed as mossad agents

Not the same guy. It's clear from this photo. At least to my eye.

VIDEO PRIVATE THREAD SLIDING SOON

Bump for truth

Big farts.

watch this video, guys. His voice leaks through in the first 30 seconds, you can tell it's George.

bumpin on these niggas

Who hired him?

This is all starting to look like a low effort deepstate psy-op.

am spooked 10/10

they are brothers you faceblind autist

He's been at it for more than 260 days. They helped Robert Steele collect over 15,000 in cash in donations already. Anyone associated should be held in high suspicion, including Infowars, RDS, kimdotcom, and defango.

This appears to be a very elaborate psyop that's still in motion. Internet crowdsourappears appears to be at risk.

>O Rly

>video goes private after being on here for 20 seconds

ywn get paid to sit on Sup Forums all day to monitor new threads and scrub information from the internet as soon as it appears here

i thought you said he was cyber intel

No idea what's going on, but seems important. Have a bump.

>imdb.com/name/nm0010314/

Isn't that the wrong Dave Acton? I think you got the wrong Dave Acton: thewomaninblack.com/cast/david-acton

Like it says he's been in Doctors but that shit's British isn't it?

Overview (1)
Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Sup Forums thread splitter btfo

This GW situation is the most confusing shit that has gone on in a while no idea how to tell who is telling the truth.

this

well when you share half of your DNA with someone...

Remind me never to be in a situation where you might want to dox me.

ever seen them in the same shot together? same photo? speaking to one another or at the same time?

You're right. It is the wrong Dave Acton.
I just found this image from the site. However, listen to the video I linked, you will hear George's voice coming through disguised as his brother as he threatens anyone for thinking he's George. Video here

what about Assange was he in on it too?

Didnt someone just post something that Dave Acton is Random Rants with Ryan?

is this to distract from whatever the boat stuff was?

Looks like GW's relative to me

David Acton is 5'9"

George Webb is 6'8"

I don't know. Assange was never in contact with George. But kimdotcom was.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Post pics for comparison, if you don't then you are shilling.

says acton is 6'5''

What about wikileaks?

I was watching the video and I needed to rehear the first few seconds over because that keeps striking me as odd.

David Acton looks different to David Sweigart, are they meant to be the same guy?

Clearly related but also clearly not the same person.

George claims to have worked for WikiLeaks, but we have no confirmation of that except to take his word for it.

Watch a Webb video where he is next to another person. Watch a video where he walks through a doorway and barely fits.

imdb.com/name/nm0010314/
This says 5'9"

>faceblind
If user can see similarities then user is not faceblind, you raging homo.

He does look much bigger that 5'9". It is possible his imdb is wrong.

>And watch this video

{this video is private}

Kindly preform sodoku upon yourselfs.

The video is the best proof of fuckery. Listen to it until the end before he deletes it. His voice comes through multiple times. Especially when he says "okay" and any number (which is recognizable from his other videos).

Keep in mind, George Webb is supposed to be in jail on a DUI while talking to FBI, and meanwhile this "Dave Acton" is posting and privatizing videos. George Webb couldn't be doing this if he were in jail.

So some think but unless he got himself some major plastic surgery they aren't the same person imo.

This one says he's 6'5

Video was privatized right after I created the thread. I wonder why?

Not only his voice but something he says is odd to me

Like 0:30 into the video is:

>"Number 2 I would be very careful about what you say about me personally, not Dave Acton necessarily but me personally attacks on my career attacks on me personally and associations I've seen people say that I'm part of the Mossad, CIA Hollywood mafia conspiracy to as a double agent deep state"

>"Whatever, You guys don't you guys are just vicious people you're just paranoid delusional nuts and if you've got proof great because you're going to be in court and the worst offenders will probably face legal actions"

>"so now if you want to have your fun you can attack Dave Acton all you want because Dave Acton is a theoretical hypothetical and theatrical character do whatever you want

WTF is going on

WRONG

they are brothers. Both were doxxed the other day and Dave made a video confirming it

youtube.com/watch?v=SC-EACiZ8TA

Does this answer your Q.

Only way to settle this is if GW and DA live stream a vid together. If not then he is a deepstate niggershill

Do you see? He is really mad that his cover is blown that all he can do is threaten legal action? I do the see how it's illegal to point out the truth that he's not who he says he is, but I'm sure it'll work in scaring some people.

Part of what he said goes along with that FBI user warning earlier where most of us will end up in jail. I don't know if anyone remembers that. Something is in the works, and I believe it's all about internet regulation. And this, this was a clear warning.

Yeah he looks and sounds diff to Dave Acton on infowars.
Dave Acton looks different to David Sweigart too, this is confusing maybe they are all crisis actors or some shit but George Webb Sweigart seemed credible until this dirty bomb thing.

In this video, talking about Dave Acton, he does say "that's who I am." In context, he's saying "I am who I say I am as confirmed by family connections," but he mentions Dave Acton and then says "that's who I am." On the real, man, I'm really starting to get onboard the idea that he is crazy, but I still don't think it's as simple as that by itself. Something is definitely weird.

youtu.be/u3zChQo4AAA

Oh, and he blinks rapidly when he says "that's who I am." He seems to have little tics after he says certain things.

I say we D-Dos him

he literally says Dave Acton is his brother

Here's a crazy theory. Could the real David Acton be dead and George replaced him as a body double? The video I posted, that voice is clearly not the same as the voice of Dave Acton. That voice is George Webb pretending. So why would George Webb be using his name?

Just compare the voices in these videos. It's 100% clear to me, these are not the same Dave Acton's speaking.

youtu.be/W-vXEKeZkuI
(skip ahead 31 mins in)

second video is private,Weird you don't see Acton's face in the new vids, but you seem him in the infowars video

Dave has a new video out:

youtube.com/watch?v=caT9h_JIN_I

This makes perfect sense now. They are going to "play" at going to court and this will be the start of new internet laws.

>retard alert

The voice is so phoney too. It's not the same Dave Acton from Infowars! It's George Webb faking a tough guy voice! How can anyone not tell how obvious this is?

youtu.be/-f4dDRDyhwk

>that voice
It doesn't sound like the infowars David Acton, he has a weird drawl in this one

Lol look at how badly the camera is shaking the person recording this video is clearly losing their shit hard

This is fucking hilarious, I can;t tell what's happening whatsoever.

I wish I knew what you guys are talking about, but I dont know who this webb guy is. Sounds interesting though.

>investigate for 200+ days
>no "pizzagate happening"-tier violence

How will they go about this? He doesn´t have any drag, nobody talks about his research, barely any views compared to the work he´s put in. Wtf are you on about fearmongerer. Also implying they aren´t AS WE TYPE implementing stronger laws against alt-news or freedom of speech on the internet. Been under a rock recently? Obama signed some stuff in, Trump allowed it to pass on, Theresa May just said in response to the islamic terror: We need to stop these pages on the internet (aka Sup Forums and Stormfront etc).

This. But it may be worse. What happened to his brother from Infowars?

Supposedly it the guy in the vid link but he looks more like GW in disguise. I'm starting to believe its the same dude.

Exactly. They aren't going to throw away a 200+ day investigation without getting the most bang for their buck. When I say they are going to add more laws, does that imply they haven't? No, so why would you think that?

So... If Webb is Acton, then he's calling Jason out in a video?

I mean, if they're brothers, their voices are going to be similar.

youtu.be/OQoGVyii2qM
Fuck, how deep does the rabbithole go?

I know. People are questioning that, along with his sanity.

I just don´t see the link here. Confused right now but it looks more like either a) He or his brother actually has mental issues, does not discredit Webb´s actual work though. b) Jason from Crowdsource tried to set him up to get him to stop investigating (he already felt threatened by "thugs" right). Not really clear on the situation here but it sure is interesting.

They could be trying to somehow outlaw crowdsourced investigations, but so what? I´ve never heard once of one turning up any real Illuminati-tier stuff anyway.

So you are not under the impression that Dave Acton is the same person as George Webb?

It's probably the same dude DA works for DHS, If true then this has been a fucking psy-op all along. For what purpose?

My only is he calling out Jason but he's threatening to use RICO on everyone involved in crowdsource the truth. This could have ramifications toward any crowdsourcing, including how we interact on Sup Forums.
Is this clear? Or is it really just fear mongering?

Just arrived to all this, as I said I´m confused by interested. Watched some of his stuff and still cannot believe the Awan angle has not been bulldozed by Trump along with a full investigation into all muslim brotherhood links from the former admin. I thought his last name was Sweigert?
I thought he already admitted to all this high level cyber security work? As well as Mossad links. This is how they win their conspiracy games, by making everything too fucking tangled.

keep people pacified and enthralled in a real "Jason bourne type" investigation full of assassination threats and chasing down the bad guys on periscope while the real shit goes on behind the scenes. I mean face it if you've gone far enough down the rabbit hole where you are watching George Webb videos your close and now is where they will have multiple psyops to keep people off the trail. Just my opinion, but it seems plausible to me would like some input

archive.fo/VTsOp

does the FBI have george now??

Oh now this is high level fearposting. You mean to tell me the boards can be legally defined as crowdsourcing? Of what, memes and rare Hitlers?

youtu.be/OQoGVyii2qM
youtu.be/-f4dDRDyhwk