Political violence is a game the right can't win

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Well what do you think of this Sup Forums? It claims that leftists are way too good at organizing for the right wing to beat them. So how do we fix this? How do we build organizations to help right wingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHTKC0YLb9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=EtMWNegdD8U
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/02/trumps-secret-sauce/).
archive.is/jOhBw
youtube.com/watch?v=DrgH0mVSPkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

firearms
youtube.com/watch?v=rHTKC0YLb9M

I hope the left believe it and act on it.

Communists smashed in the face and blown the fuck out but not by cowards like OP he is a piece of shit.

We've been suppressing political violence for 70 years because the Right is really fucking good at it.

It caused a fucking World War what are you talking about.

1) the right has not even bothered to try. The left has been for over 40 years
2) we got guns
3) right wingers are far more industrious. The left is full of artists at their best. Their only benefit is muh feels while the right appeals to reality

He's got some good points, especially the fact that right-wingers don't organize. Look at every thread about a free speech rally. There's always a pack of assholes just sitting back and making fun of them instead of actually trying to be constructive. It's not just on Sup Forums either. The same phenomenon takes place on every right-wing forum. AR15.com is exactly the same. People are more interested in swinging their dicks around trying to look like they're above everyone else than they are interested in actually contributing their labor to something that actually changes the situation we all face.

Also, right-wingers tend to be ardent individualists. We don't network the same as lefties, and when we do network our networks are much smaller. Any grunt can tell you that pulling security on a position with less than 8 people sucks balls. You need sleep, and you need people to watch you while you sleep. And two is one and one is none, so you need two people up at any point in time, otherwise someone (who is exhausted just like everyone else) is going to nod off and miss waking up the next shift.

You NEED people. You need MANY people. You need as many people as you can get and we fucking suck at that because we're too individualistic and hierarchical. We are either loners or assholes stuck in dominance contests.

But that being said, left-wingers do fucking suck at organized violence. This guy completely ignores the fact that unlike a protest, where all you have to do is show up, winning a war takes a lot more than just having the most warm bodies. Militaries need discipline. You can't negotiate orders and come to a pluralistic consensus on strategy. The commies tried that shit in the Spanish civil war and got mauled.

OKC says otherwise.

I think that's because if you fuck up any attempt you end up martyring your opponent, and lots of alphabet agents try to provoke it so that they get an excuse to campaign against us. You gotta pick your fights right.

Leftists can't fight. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

A bombing does not a civil war make.

If right-wingers seriously believed that a civil war was eminent (which they clearly don't), then they should be organizing into small squads of training cadre, which focus on squad leadership and squad training skills. If something were to kick off, then these squads could form the core of larger units. So squad leaders and a platoon HQ. Just add untrained volunteers to fill out the rest of the platoon when shit goes hot.

The author doesn't claim that the Left is unbeatable. He claims that the Left is miles ahead of the Right when it comes to organization and mobilization, which is 100% TRUE.

It's pointless to hash over the reasons why this is the case. The question is "what can be done about it"?

My two cents is that we should look at what happened during the Trump campaign, specifically during the primary. Grassroots organizations sprung up, and then they were absorbed by the official campaign as the primary went on.

In this case, I think it's important to have the following:
1) Likeminded friends, family, or coworkers in your immediate geographic vicinity. These are the guys that you can call up immediately if SHTF and start coordinating with. I'd say anywhere from 6-12 kameraden (read: right-wing men between 16-60 years old) should be a good start. If you don't have this, a good place to start would be at your local Young Republicans group (I know it's cringe but you have to work with what's available).
2) Contacts with more politically-engaged people than you. Using the Trump example, if you volunteered during the campaign, then you had at least one contact higher up the chain. You need someone plugged in closer to the center in order to accurately understand what's going on, and a personal connection that you trust is the best way to do that.

Conservatives don't need to organize because deep down you know that white men yield and yield and yield and yield and then snap and all of a sudden everyone is on the same frequency.

I agree.

>a good place to start would be at your local Young Republicans group
Or Proud Boys, or Oathkeepers. Or see if your local range hosts 3-gun competitions or runs tactical courses.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EtMWNegdD8U

bats vs guns

This.

>too good at organizing
>lost FL, PA, OH, MI, WI
Kekfinity

>left is so organized
>so organized they lost 1200 seats senate, supreme court, and presidency
>don't control anything outside of kike controlled failing media
that blog is fucking shit and the person who wrote is an idiot. it's the left who are violent and the right who will reaction and crush them.

This is a garbage article (from a garbage website btw, see here: jacobitemag.com/2017/06/02/trumps-secret-sauce/).

That he compares the civil war to the situation today just shows he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

We focus on guns too much. In Afghanistan getting shot at was kinda fun, because we were so much better at open fighting. People actually dying from getting shot was rare. It was the IEDs that killed. And the lefties have plenty of experience with bombing, as pointed out.

So don't think that just because we have more guns and we're much better at using them that the left is toothless.

It can't be stressed enough that you NEED to find real people who live near you who you can trust when SHTF. Things are going south fast. You can't gather in public now and express yourself without being the victim of violence. You can't express yourself anywhere without fear of being the target of harassment or vandalism. And now we see those on the furthest fringe are willing to murder a bunch of congressmen. Shit is going to get worse. Prepare now.

>implying liberals could organize a piss up in a brewery, especially all these edgy anarchist types who have never had a job in their life and hate following orders
>implying right wingers don't already have armed militias who train for civil war every week of their lives never mind the vast majority of cops and military being right wing or at least patriots

Every day I hope a massive civil war breaks out. This is the equivalent of waiting for school to be over to kick the loudmouth punk kids ass.

The main reason the right is even relevant these days is because they took down the MSM as the sole arbiter of information. The internet is actually a very big boon to the decentralized and individualist nature of the right, as it allows many individuals to act with a common goal in a bottom-up that style.

what's interesting is more how quickly right wing groups can organize. The Proud Boys popped up over night. Then you've got the hard core militias already organized like the 3%ers, Oath Keepers, etc.

I think a lot of these analyses are failing to realize right wing groups are organized, just not on a national level. How that plays out during a violent situation is an unknown.

Did you watch the livestream of the Portland rally? The rally goers were outnumbered several times over. They do not have any trouble getting the word out and recruiting people. Organizations like BAMN have been doing that shit for decades.

I've been seeing some good shit out of Jacobite lately. Kantbot contributes there too.

>The Proud Boys popped up over night.
They did, and it's fantastic. But Sup Forums, which should be joining and embracing the Proud Boys in droves, does nothing but shit all over them every time they're mentioned. Bunch of edgy jackasses here haven't stopped rebelling against their dads and can't stop pissing over everyone who is trying to actually change something.

Right only sucks at organization because every group they try to start ends up being 50% federal informants. It's not because we refuse to organize or don't know how or anything like that, but that our groups are targeted by the government whereas the left is free to organize as they please, with basically unlimited funding for it.

But what the right does have is connection in their local communities, which is the most important thing in this sort of modern street violence/insurgency. Leftists are mostly burnouts, bad relationships with their families, hated by their local community, and only have superficial friendships.

Is this really what's up? Mine does this but I don't go yet.

Political organization is not at all the same as organizing a riot.

Hahahaha they may organize and huddle in crowds which are perfect targets for someone in a building firing at them if it does come to a civil war these fucking knuckle dragging nigger lovers will get btfo within a month because the retards cant adapt and will huddle in groups shouting while getting literally kent stated and ventilated

well duh, Sup Forums is a shitload of people, including commies. Nothing to do but sort through the shit and post stuff other like minded people will read.

>unarchived link
>1 post by this ID

This is obviously a shill from Jacobite trying to generate page views

archive.is/jOhBw

Conservatives control America's food supplies...

Any civil war will be short lived and result in liberals trapped in their cities eating each other.

>And the lefties have plenty of experience with bombing,
Not really.

Give evil nothing to oppose and it will disappear by itself. - Lao Tzu

Very good points, I will also add that (and I know this is a meme) but Right Wingers often have more responsibilities that lefties.

gun clubs and competitions can get pretty tight knit. You all have common interests and dedication; try striking up a conversation. Easy to make friends.

make it two posts

GET IN HERE!!!!!

THEY'RE READY TO MARCH ON THE COLLEGE

ANTIFA IS WAITING

STREAM

>Right only sucks at organization because every group they try to start ends up being 50% federal informants.
There's no way that a federal informant is going to infiltrate a group of 5-6 guys that just hang around on weekends and sometimes go to the range. Just don't associate with idiots. Only do this with actual friends that you trust, not some sketchy fat mall ninja wannabees who do nothing but scream about niggers and jews and tries to convert his AR into full auto.

Don't remember the Weather Underground?

"way too good at organizing" as in being helped by the establishment

The biggest difference is that right wing is connected with normal people, through work, church, family whatever. These are the people that will have your back. Leftists don't have a real network of people they can trust.

The battle lines are drawn by election map. Do you think swarms of liberals are gonna drive vehicles that don't exist out into the country. If a civil type war breaks out do you want to be in Nebraska or NYC after two months...

Sort of agree. We are up against degenerated. However, the center and reasonable democrats don't want a violent world. So, although the left has a much larger group of nut cases to draw on, the world will ultimately reject their vision. So besides self defense the the right has no reason to escalate to violence.

Firearms are great, but a highly organised and determined force is far better.

Political violence from the right will be incalculably more effective than that from a Culturally Leftist opposition. But it can only come as a final, all encompassing last purge.

P.R. and the current power structures allow the left to operate violently with impunity, while the converse is true for the left.

So until the tipping point is reached, all the Right can do is provoke attacks on themselves and document and publicize. And of course, restrained defense.

During this period it's important to prepare for war and encourage the Left to punch themselves out early on.

Gonna attend my local idpa shoot that coming up then. Actually have a lot of old high school buddies involved in it. They do all the shoots and group builds and whatnot. Prolly a good start.

I'm talking about larger organization, as implied in this article.

a big portion of americas economy stopping dead in its tracks in this day and age would make the great depression look like your electric bills

Another good point. Even if there is a civil war, we need to use strategy. Asymmetric warfare; tactical information warfare, combined with tactical boots on the ground hit and run warfare.

you seem to be shilling for the cointelpro shit organization known as proud boi and oath cuck. neither of these groups are good. the only good groups will be created instantly when the violence kicks off and then organized from there.

faggot larpers and cuckservatives are a waste of time. this blog is fucking gay and some faggot leftist most likely just trying to demoralize people with his bullshit.

the right is reactionary and will fucking destroy the left when it kicks off

Czeched & keked
>It'sGoingDown!

Political violence against *people*, yes. Violence against infrastructure? Easy. If you blew up a few transformer substations and set a bridge or two on fire like that crackhead accidentally did in Atlanta, most major cities would turn into the Purge within 48 hours.

Especially if you did it the day before EBT cards refilled.

They are very well funded as well.

The left eats it own--literally. I am opposed to political violence but you make a compelling argument for desiring a civil war.

So, what can a single man do aside from get armed and make sure his close friends and family is prepared best we can be?
Honestly in WV im pretty sure im safe from most shit in fan scenarios but still.

>people who live off government handouts and don't work are better at organizing in their 16+ hours of free time a day that they have from having no responsibilities

Oh ok then, I'll just get my pillow and go back to sleep.
so sleepy

stop giving the kikes money, archive your links

That's like saying the Japanese have tons of combat experience because they were in WWII. The guys around today are green and don't know anything about bombs except from the anarchist cookbook.

Disorganisation helped us meme President Trump into office, fighting Sup Forums is like boxing with shadows.

That scenario is contingent on the ability to actually besiege a city, as in control and cut off all transportation. That takes a huge amount of manpower and logistics, which doesn't currently exist. Hence this discussion.

THERE'S A BUNCH OF COMMIES IN THE CHAT TALKING ABOUT HOW WE ALL NEED TO TAKE SOCIOLOGY CLASSES

EVERGREEN STUDENT IS SPEAKING RIGHT

GETTING READY TO MARCH INTO THE COLLEGE

oh I like that idea

how can the right not win? it's literally winnable, just fucking go in there and beat them up

>Especially if you did it the day before EBT cards refilled.

I would think looting would occur weather or not people stocked up on potato chip.

Pic related
/thread

That was forty years ago. The Weathermen are all at least forty years old. Given that most were in their twenties to thirties at the time they'd now be sixty to seventy.

Can you honestly see Jamal and some lisping nu-male blowing up a building? Not any more effectively than Cletus and the Proudboys. The days of the Soviets and friends providing military training and aid to US based insurgents are over with.

doooo iiiiiiit shit's fun.

> actually contributing their labor to something
You know, to family, to their career, to studying. These are things that give good mid-term reward in terms of money, self-esteem, etc.

>no comment section

Wow that really boggles those neurons.

He forgot to write "Lefties can't take criticism".

There's way more right wing militias and such. Either way, historically, the right almost always wins in political violence unless the left has the entirety of the state.

>this blog is fucking gay and some faggot leftist most likely just trying to demoralize people with his bullshit.
It's neoreactionary, so yeah pretty much.

Maybe the old left, they were mostly unionists and hard men.
Today's left are scrawny kids who hate the working class.

>they'd now be sixty to seventy.
So were a lot of the first bomb-makers in Afghanistan. They made the IEDs and got young, untrained people to place them, and they also trained apprentices for when they died. I've probably got pictures somewhere of this toothless old man we nabbed for making ANNMAL.

Also this article is heavily from the perspective of Cuckservatives.

Much of what he talks about accurately describes the likes of the Oath Keepers and friends.

America is seeing more interest lately in modes of organization similar to the New Right in Europe.

Of course, he leaves it unsaid, but it's difficult for the Right to organize because they literally have the weight of the entire establishment coming down on them, while the same establishment does all it can to assist the left.

Hence the importance of Trump in giving the Cuckaervatives a black eye.

It would serve Western Rightists well to study organizational systems that aren't just adaptations of the leftist systems (like the Identitarians do), but to also closely study the Japanese and Israeli systems.

The only reason that happened was because the right organized in the way that Hines suggested. A bunch of organizers got boots on the ground, prepared for the enemy, and met them head-on.

There's also the matter of fiscal infrastructure. Wesearchr is falling through because CCJ is apparently a moron, but Pax Dickinson has a new startup on the way called CounterFund. Supposedly it should help handle bail + legal fees for right-wingers like WeSearchr helped with Kyle Chapman's.

Dickinson also had a good tweetstorm where he outlined methods to ensure that lefties who did get violent would face a greater risk of getting Eric Glanton'd.

This is another valid point. A well-organized army can easily subvert and rout a mob quite larger than them. Sun Tzu's Art of War should be required reading. IMO it's probably one of if not the most important piece of literature in human history.

So like is the Fascist flag the new Leaf in terms of being a banner for atrocious low-quality posts?

I believe we are far from a physical civil war, but we are for sure in a soft civil war. What we need now, in the intern, is to have cyber warfare on the media. We need hackers to get into MSM and leak info. This should be an immediate goal. Unfortunately, I am not seeing the desire to do this.

I'm a rural, hunter sonabitch, and I could care less...BUT! The fact that there might be chaos and some ass clobbering time with them by LEO.. fuck it, where the popcorn at y'all

Doesn't matter if the card is filled or not, no electricity= no refrigeration or freezing. How much more non-perishable foodstuffs would a city actually have that can take u; the demand of the spoiling food if power is cut?

I should fear the left? The anti-gun, get fucked in the ass, can't figure out proper speak to identify 50+ different kinds of them left?

I take my chances with my guns and my shooting buddy defending our property and families. And if the send the military in to stop it, I'll be pissed since they'll be having all the fun, but at least a few fucks to have a beer with will be nice.

>It would serve Western Rightists well to study organizational systems that aren't just adaptations of the leftist systems (like the Identitarians do), but to also closely study the Japanese and Israeli systems.
Could you elaborate? What exactly do the Israeli and Japanese systems do? Who are we talking about here?

The violent left deserve justice. I'd love to see them get it various ways. Winning is more important than satiating revenge however. I have the feeling that they the left are cashing out decades of political lagitamacy by their often unanswered violence. So let them continue. We all know how all out civil conflict will treat them if it ever comes to that.

>The days of the Soviets and friends providing military training and aid to US based insurgents are over with.
This is an important point as well. During the cold war times there was a lot more international support for leftists.

Proud Boys would be your best bet. Good organizational structure and in addition, due to the Laissez Faire nature of it, individual chapters can have variations in ideology (I've heard of Proud Boys chapters being Redpilled).

What you fail to see is the lefts death by thousand cuts tactics. It must be dealt with.

Another thing the author ignored was the really important fact that one factor (and one factor alone) determines success in battle: Logistics. Liberals sure do invent a lot of stuff, and represent corperate america, but you can't get a CEO to make an AR-15, or use a burger flipper to ranch beef. More importantly industry in this country is almost the exclusive purview of middle America, having long since left the urban centers. Farming as well. While some blue states do make the food, the people who make it aren't Hillary voters.

The US in some kind of mythical left/right civil war would have one side well equipped but small in numbers which collaborate well in small teams like a 40 man militia, but break down in organization at the company level and above. That would be a problem if we were going to fight a 3rd generation war with artillery and propeller planes. What will actually happen is an asymmetrical war, likely with some kind of conscription army against a sizable force of very capable and resourceful, and hard to kill enemies dug into the local population like a tick. If this sounds familiar, it should because is the exact war we've been fighting in Afghanistan for 16 years. No one will 'win' but a divided nation lacking food or industry will be a disaster for the left.

Or have a billionaire send tens of millions your way, antifa would irrelevant without Soros.

> It claims that leftists are way too good at organizing for the right wing to beat them.

k

The Proud Boys are cucks. Join Identity Evropa instead.

Politically, the right is surprisingly unorganized right now. I think we're sort of like a dog chasing cars who caught one and has no idea what to do with it.

The cuckservatives haven't given up. McCain and co are still backstabbing and aiding the enemy wherever they can. The older conservatives who supported Trump have just moved on with their lives, and the younger conservatives are getting disillusioned because Trump wasn't able to conjure a 50ft wall into existence overnight. So much fucking bickering while the left are fucking rampaging in the streets. It sickens me.

Implying that large groups of people aren't sitting ducks for a few snipers on the rooftops. Nigga please. A few rooftop Koreans could get rid of the Democrats, if they threatened their livelihood.

They've got Nick Land, Kantbot, and Andrea Castillo, those are all some great figures.

Different strokes for different folks, user. I'm not a fan of the Proud Boys. I support them, and I'd fight alongside them in a happening, but I think a lot of their whole pseudo-fraternity schtick is kinda dumb.

The right has the two biggest gangs in the US.
The military and the cops.
Good luck brickbat niggers.

They're honestly not bad organizations and serve a purpose AS LONG AS THEY ARE KEPT IN CHECK.

It's important that they act as socially acceptable organizations and do not supercede (or subvert) the actual Right Wing organizations.

In both Germany and Japan there were (still are in Japan) plenty of benign civic nationalist groups - but the Left were (and are) right in that they act as gateway groups or "fronts" for more traditional or radical Right Wing ideologies.

The left and Islamists also have these functionaries.