Alex Jones was recording Megan Kelly the entire time

twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/875494310132813827

Alex Jones was recording the entire time Megyn Kelly was there and is going to release everything ahead of time before it airs on NBC, including the pre-interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-jewish-sponsors/
youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk
twitter.com/DewsNewz
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/k-RtCtD-p7E
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He said he was going to do this, but I thought he was just speaking in hyperbole.

Based Alex.

Just buy the damn shampoo already

saw this coming
No way I wouldn't. They edit the fuck out of everything.
Look at how they edited her interview with Putin after he crushed her

This sounds like her on air bullshit voice as if she knows she is being recorded, not normal talking

Is that legal? Wouldn't the contract have had something about not doing this?

But seriously Sup Forums, I have been unironically considering buying an Alex Jones water filter lately. Does it actually work or would I just be a good goy and support the (((Infowar)))?

>buying the shampoo
>not also buying the fluoride free toothpaste
SAD!

Dunno about any contract he might have signed but Texas is a "one party consent" state.

I was worried for a second Alex was going to get played by the old trick in the book: Your interview gets edited to make you seem like a monster.

I just wish he sold a product I actually wanted. Maybe I will buy some Clinton Rape shirts for Father's Day.

I unironically use fluoride free toothpaste because fluoride toothpaste leaves my mouth dry for hours

alex jones is a drunk retarded useful idiot past is time
>sandy hook did happen
>we do baby incubator and thats the question we should ask
this dude is complete nuts job and he sound drunk as fuck he talk about how she wanted sex with him and how she is painting her as Manson ?
What a fucking joke.Sad

Hey this is a holy shit big deal. This'll ruin everything.

God your post is plain.

GOT EM!!!!

AJ is a national treasure

turns my saliva into syrup m8

I get some local stuff without it with CoQ10

so this... is the power of.. Super Male Vitality™ for the low price of $59.95 from infowarsstore.com that activates all the hidden potential of your neurons that fluoride suppresses. while the globalist are playing checkers Alex Jones plays chess, the reptilians have no chance.

dafug

where can i watch this advert?

Yeah... Sounds like you need some Super Male Vitality. :)

isn't this illegal?? is jones trying to get another lawsuit.

hell yea

YOU'VE BEEN JONESED!

Did you buy any of his supplements? Even ironically?

I've been looking for some expensive herbal remedies and shit of that nature. And if it legitimately has positive effects, I want to buy that sort of stuff from him.

>He said he was going to do this, but I thought he was just speaking in hyperbole.
Honestly I thought this was retarded but then I realized it's Alex Jones.

And all 12 of his viewers will see it, while millions will watch it on NBC. Who cares.

She's hot, I love that ad, and how it shows her tits

Reptilian detected.

Infowars gets 98 million american views every single day

Not yet for me at least. I'm waiting for a true non-shill review to see if I should actually try it or not. If it actually boosts my energy levels so I don't feel like Jeb! after work, I'd unironically buy shot from Alex on auto-refill.

you he doesn't make the filters right. you can just google his products if you don't believe him

the effects will depend on how your body is right now but i would research the ingredients and see if they work. personally they seem to work for me but that's just my opinion.

You seem confused.

>sandy hook did happen
>this dude is complete nuts job and he sound drunk as fuck he talk about how she wanted sex with him and how she is painting her as Manson
Literally what niggerleaf?

>not buying an Infowars supreme water filter to filter out the fluoride from your tap water and then proceeding to drink said tap water to fix your dry mouth issue
SAD!

top kek mate

>t. skass the many-scaled.

ok ok\
but if sandyhook really happened as we're told then from where do podesta and his friends procure their white children for their sex dungeons?

You dumbass, the fact that they are going to him for newsworthy stories means his popularity is expanding fast. The fact that they are going to air his interview means he's getting even more exposure

This is my entire situation. I hate feeling Jeb tier. I want more energy and I want to be able to sleep guise.

Isn't almost every one of his suppliers a Jewish company?

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-jewish-sponsors/

pre-interview -> pre-cum

Ha! What's funny is I watched Infowars cover the election results, saw them calling states a full ten minutes before mainstream would, turned mainstream off, then when they called Michigan for Trump I posted to my FB and went to bed. Woke up to a LOT of late-night confused replies. Those tards stayed up past 2am waiting on mainstream, lol!

Poor babby needs social consent on what's okay to talk about. Boohoo. Poor leaf.

I bought the Silver Bullet. Shit actually works. Probably saved me a handful of doctor's visits.

Did you watch the video ?
It fucking Alex Johns who claim it now happened but with baby created in incubator he also said Megyn tried to hit on him for the interview just watch the freakin video in the link i was quoting the fat drunk retard himself.

Haha those tards! Don't they know Alex Jones and infowars are top notch journalism? Lulz epic fail on their part amirite? Hehe praise kek

stop p u m p i n g it in the w i n d and start pumping it at the g y m.

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF $17.76

So Alex was never interviewed again

Same, except I stayed up to see his victory speech.

>that look Alex got on his face when Roger Stone turned to him and said it looks like a Trump victory

here's what he actually said about sandy hook
youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk

>ywn gave a threesome with LeeAnn's sweet ass on your face and Megyn on top of you.

lol

I tried. I just couldn't make it. Baron Trump managed to keep his wee eyes open. Glad you saw it live. :) I do think our mainstream deliberately stalled to run his victory, his speech, and party into insomniac hours.

or just watch the video the OP linked
twitter.com/DewsNewz

Maggie was best InfoWaifu

I wonder if he recorded her doing peepee poopoo?

After trying an Infowars water filter for 3 weeks, well, let's just say I used to be a somali refugee but look at me now.

But what if I feel so Jeb! tier after work, that I never want to work out? Seriously if Super Male Vitaly can make me not fall asleep on the couch at 9PM then I'm all in so I can actually start to improve.

Go to bed Bill ORiely

Va's the same way ;)

Actually lol irl rn

The MSM is going to go extinct because they cannot compete with the Internet/Social Media.

Which is why the Alternative Media has be wise to there Operation Mockingbird tactics & Infiltration.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>and Megyn on top of you.
I'd prefer Millie.

When they delayed the fuck out of calling Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin for Trump, I started getting frantic texts from family members. Told them to turn off Fox News and turn on InfoWars and Twitter. They wouldn't listen and I spent a few hours trying outline what a district and what gerrymandering is.

I wish my dic was the shampoo bottle

s t o p drinking alcohol, s t o p smoking, eat meats, veggies, a n d fruits, go to bed before 10.

are you kidding? a fucking ad?

Ha!!! My parents were lighting up my phone. They were watching Fox and would not stream Infowars, either. I then sent them this little gem the next morning (yeah, Milo, I KNOW) and they finally got a real clue about our media. My dad now also watches Infowars, lol. youtu.be/k-RtCtD-p7E

99% of his beef with this is over how they made him look so fat

most of his supplements are trash. test boosters and those "manly" supplements or whatever dont do shit, his are no exception.
you should buy his water filter though, or any filter that removes fluoride - american tap water is the liquid jew and it legit destroys your pineal gland. srs

Did he record her upskirts?

>go to bed before 10
I already do go to bed before 10AM though

For a leg mam. watching Fox news is basically breaking no fap.

That's the way to do it. If you're giving an interview and are concerned that shit will be taken out of context, make your own secret recording of it and have it cued up and ready to fire as soon as the hit piece comes out.

I don't like Jones, but good on him for that.

try super male vitality it will turn you into a chad

Dude. Get some Anthroxplex. It's actually a really good multivitamin

read books, go for walks, enjoy your hobbies, and stop fapping

Who is this boner condoner?

*leg man

Are you retarded? Internet shows are bigger than newschannels now.
Even the shitty Silicon Valley cucks know this.

Hell, Rogan had close to 90 million downloads per month

This sounds about right. I've been using a Brita for years but it doesn't remove the fluoride. Plus my water service sent out a newsletter recently touting that the fluoride they add to the water is just to "make your teeth healthy and strong goyim". Doesn't make any sense if I'm already brushing my teeth daily.

Coors is piss water man.

Lmao a modern farrah fawcett

get a reverse osmosis system off Amazon you flouride head. get a pair of plyers quit being a slave

They're sticking with their fluoride guns user. Maybe go in with someone and get enough shekels together for a reverse osmosis machine? That's basically the only practical solution for urban and suburban retards

hahahahahah excellent

Welp, better ask my mom to get some chicken tendies ready with some choccy milk for the big show

The MSM is going to go extinct because they cannot compete with the Internet/Social Media.

Which is why the Alternative Media has be wise to there Operation Mockingbird tactics & Infiltration.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

drink covfefe

I thought Jones was crazy to go on Kelly's show. But he was playing her like a fiddle all along. Caveman!

Cool. I think this is actually a smart move.

>piss water

Coors light is, but Coors Banquet is pretty good...pretty sure you can only buy it locally though

I'm not surprised that he agreed. What puzzles me is why did she interview him? (This might have already been answered. I admit I am a bit behind on Infowars stuff.)

Alex jones/infowars are just controlled opposition shills.

Why would you buy into that, Sup Forums?

Isn't it illegal to record people without permission , even when they record you?

>and is going to release everything ahead of time before it airs on NBC
but then how are you supposed to show how badly things get taken out of context and how there's an agenda behind the content?