The Putin Interviews thread

What does Sup Forums think of the Putin Interviews?

It made me realize that Putin is the only sane leader on the planet, that Russia isn't the bad guy and that America is actually an aggressive imperial state hiding behind the veil of a democratic republic.

Is this the true redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuxmPaNZmik
youtube.com/watch?v=bx0GwIKHnTk
youtube.com/watch?v=0zHHkUeWim8&
youtube.com/watch?v=uQiv5SLOIIY
phys.org/news/2015-07-sochi-winter-olympics-billions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000#Florida_recount
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/putin-offers-asylum-leaker-comey
youtu.be/qKoWPGMZ_MY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the true redpill
Da

Watched the first part, def gonna watch the rest.
I'm trying to be objective when watching, but keep falling for Putin's charisma. He's got style now. He used to look like a douche and have a body language of an autist when he just started his political career, but over time he's become quite a likeable alpha male, makes you wanna grab some beer with him.

Surprised more people haven't seen it desu.

People who watch with open mind will see Putin is coldly rational and not the dangerous character of the western press invention at all

Stone comes across as a typical sloppy moron, but Putin is always in total command. He plays the part of world leader exceptionally well, almost never breaking character

>Girl looks cute....then I see dat bulge....

He has a talent for explaining things in a reasonable way. His interviews are usually pretty good.

>not sure I'm happy you pointed that out or not

link or nah

also Monroe

He's a very good speaker and knows how to deflect actual criticisms of Russia.

It's the only thing he won't openly mention, which tells me Russia isn't as all powerful as American Media would have you believe.

You guys never grab a girl by the pussy or what? Some girls have puffy vulva.

Russia is a shithole mate.

I only saw the teasers.
Hyped but can't find it anywhere
SHOWTIME a grabbing them shekels and won't release it full length on their channel

Stone is the perfect man for the job, for he hasn't a flaming asshole for Russia and unlike libshit shabbos boys like Megyn won't fail with the worlds most powerful man embarassingly

I found it on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuxmPaNZmik

>what is the pirate bay

T.ive never left my desert and get geographical impressions by Sup Forums Slav hate threads

Kill yourself mate

Ty fambalam

You have right, hes got his homework done, his body speech shows lots of charisma and power.
As much as i appreciate that Russia oppose USA freedom of projection of power in middle east, you must understand he does not do it beacose of duty or justice. Its just politics so in my opinion hes not ,,based".

If Putin brings down the petrodollar he's a hero.

>watched the first two
>If you watched Stone's American History series, this is a lot of the same.
>Stone plays the long game and really tries hard to illustrate how these political games keep getting repeated. No doubt, Amerifags will be completely oblivious to it.
>Putin is cold and calculated, but that doesn't make him a bad guy. It just makes him not a fag.
>You come away with a greater appreciation of what he had to do to keep Russia afloat and come to a more profound realization of how big of faggots American leaders are

Thanks a lot

I hope it's vulva (love some roast beef taco), but you never know on Sup Forums...

>Be America
>Country gets attacked
>"We stand with the democratically elected government of country."
>Translated: "We stand with the publicly popular but no less US controlled government of country"

Putin is pure evil. It's the charisma, you can tell.

I have been looking forward to the interviews for some time, but are they available now? I have only seen short clips.

Read before posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=bx0GwIKHnTk

youtube.com/watch?v=0zHHkUeWim8&

youtube.com/watch?v=uQiv5SLOIIY

Thanks.

Thanks fampai. Great interview, great guy.

>Putin says something reasonable
>[OMINOUS COMMIE MUSIC INTENSIFIES]
Fucking American documentaries

>Poo10 is EBIL. EBiiiiiIL I tell ya

Nope.
It's that libshits and cuckservative, used to politician without a backbone since their childhoods feel that he's absolutely intellectually ,emotionally (controls them 100%) and politically superior to them and that scares them shirtless.
Literally noone has ever bested him 1to1 in an argument
Noone.

Regardless on his political views , which I for one condemn doe example his fairly libshit interior policy (even.g open border with neighboring Muslim STANS who overwhlmingly drug dreal and rape ) you can't deny his personal qualities

The left is actually right about him. He is the epitome of goddamn corruption.

phys.org/news/2015-07-sochi-winter-olympics-billions.html

Half of Russia hates him and cannot do anything about it because he has absolute power. He was president from 2000 until 2008. In the next four years the law was changed and that has annulled his previous terms; the term length was increased to 6 years for a total of 18 possible years. I am pretty sure the Russians have a way to keep him young and energetic. Enjoy.

Great leader. He should do the world a favour and retake Constantinople.

>Russia isn't the bad guy

I am concerned for this brit and the whole thread

needs to be more like America when we 'democratically' elect

> BUSH
> CLINTON
> CLINTON
> BUSH
> BUSH
> NIGGER/CLINTON
> NIGGER/CLINTON
> CLINTON LOSES

>The fucking rpesident has the need to steal PERSONALLY
Neck yourself brainlet

I don't deny Russia has a corruption problem , which is way way less damaging that OUR actual corruption (aka just genociding your native population by opening your borders for Dem SorosBUX) but this is just pure lunacy

Not only doesn't the president need to steal but he can literally make 0.00 and still will be fed by volunteers who admire him and will get a six figure job by advising , holding speeches etc after retirement

>Half of Russia hates him
1-3% isn't "half" by any stretch of the imagination, whatever faggot apologist tell you.
>In the next four years the law was changed and that has annulled his previous terms
Idiot. The law states that president can't be in power for more than two terms in a row. That's it.

Was the original bush a one term president?

When is the torrent coming out

>aggressive imperial state

you do realize that of any extant country, Russia has aggressively expanded into the most kilometers?

as far as i can recall it's also the only country to forcefully take territory from another this century.

stop betraying your country by being stupid enough to buy into Russia's Pysops, ideological subversion bullshit.

>the permavirgin meme is true

Yes, after Reagan had been in power for two terms.

>tfw he will never have a worthy successor or a similar leader in the world

Why did people vote in a second bush if the first was a one term loser?

He's had enough time to groom a suitable heir.

>that America is actually an aggressive imperial state hiding behind the veil of a democratic republic.
Duh.

This is what makes him sound so reasonable--that he points out something virtually every country in the world notes (hence why we're considered the biggest threat to global security by far, and rightly so).

What Stone has always been so good at pointing out in both his nonfiction and fiction work is how America reacts with a sledgehammer to problems it itself has either created or deeply intensified. Expanding NATO into former Warsaw Pact countries, which have historically been the crux of invasions into Russia (including twice in the 20th century) is further evidence of the central tenet of American foreign policy: hegemony or survival.

I don't like Putin at all and for good reason: he's acted like a totalitarian and his crimes against the Russian people are pretty easy to establish. However, he is not the great threat to world peace that NATO, i.e. the U.S., is intent on making him out to be. He is simply another example of capitalism's failure across the globe.

They almost didn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000#Florida_recount

> you do realize that of any extant country, Russia has aggressively expanded into the most kilometers?

How so? The Russian Empire was smaller than the Western European Empires and largely inherited from its own colonizer the Mongol Empire. Russia was just lucky enough not to settle near niggers.

>you do realize that of any extant country, Russia has aggressively expanded into the most kilometers?
Yes. So
Ethnic Russians are white and we're destined to dominate the lesser race. U mad kike slave?
Also
>That flag
>Complaining about territorial expansion
Oh am I laughing. What's up with them injuns and the whole foundation of your country faggot

>as far as i can recall it's also the only country to forcefully take territory from another this century.
You can't take your your own territory "away" from someone.
Crime is and always was Russian
A commie dictator hailing from Ukraine just "gifted" it to his buttbuddies.
Ergo illegal null and noone cares

>stop betraying your country by being stupid enough to buy into Russia's Pysops, ideological subversion bullshit
Not falling for corporate Jewish fear mongering of le Enemy™ to further their geopolitical aganeda is unpatriotic.
Good fucking goy

>as far as i can recall it's also the only country to forcefully take territory from another this century

What is America and Kosovo. Fucking hypocrite, I can't wait for your degenerate nation to die

>you do realize that of any extant country, Russia has aggressively expanded into the most kilometers?
Of uninhabited wasteland, centuries ago. So what?

>as far as i can recall it's also the only country to forcefully take territory from another this century.
Assume the US falls apart: some of the states seceded from the union, including Virginia. Twenty years later, Virginia decided to become vassals of Russia and say "fuck you" to the remaining of the United States. Would the US take Norfolk back before the Russians claim ? Yes, without a second thought. Would it be justified? Yes, totally, as the military base was built by the whole of the US, not only Virginia, and because giving it to the Russians would be dangerous for the US. If you believe otherwise, you're a fucking idiot.

you can't think or say something like that. now you are on the list.

Puffy or pee pee?

Putin also trolled Comey by offering him asylum for being a leaking piece of shit. Western press... Silent.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/putin-offers-asylum-leaker-comey

Fuck off. What is Manifest Destiny and the Munroe Doctrine? The US unilaterally declared that all of the Americas is its sphere of influence.

>Yes. So. Ethnic Russians are white and we're destined to dominate the lesser race.

that's not a valid argument so i'm just going to pretend you weren't stupid enough to say it.

>Oh am I laughing. What's up with them injuns and the whole foundation of your country faggot

the fact that America did some bad shit 100+ years ago is again, not really a valid defense of Russia.

>You can't take your your own territory "away" from someone.

being on Sup Forums... not knowing what casus belli is, god this page is a joke.
everyone has an excuse to start their war, read a fucking book dude.

last time I checked Kosovo wasn't part of America so try again.

Anyway from what Russians are saying, he's competent he loves his country but he's not motivated enough to go all the way and introduce radical changes, especially to root out corruption and improve goverment efficency

Putin is a true statesman, and unlike the treacherous, Zionist-owned monkeys that call themselves the "leaders" of the West, he speaks openly and plainly about the objectives of Russia.

Have you ever heard an American politician talking openly about strategic things?

They do everything veiled in secrecy.

> only country to forcefully take territory from another

This is what you said. America forcefully took Kosovo from another country and made it it's vassal state essentially, with American military bases and puppet politicians.

Try to take it away from us you fucking nigger.

>last time I checked Kosovo wasn't part of America so try again.

What is a vassal state? The whole reason Kosovo exists is as a big "fuck you" to Russia and the Serbs, and to establish yet another NATO stronghold close to the border of Russia and its aligned states.

im unironically convinced that Russia has actual paid shills here

"If you say Jews run the banks you're blaming them for your poor decisions!" Vladimir Goodgoyin

yeah, back when painting maps with your country was still a thing.

All I'm saying is that if i had to choose one country to establish a hegemony over the planet it sure as hell wouldn't be Russia.

I loved it. Putin is the only viable future for Europe.

>Half of Russia hates him and cannot do anything about it because he has absolute power.

They elect him every 4 years, lmao. I think he has 80% approval rating or something.

>The left is actually right about him.

The left is by definition never right.

you'e a retard
there are literal government shills from all over the world
corporate shills from media to entertainment
unpaid shills part of some sort of ideological cult (islamic, antifa shills)

oh boo fucking hoo

"Mommy plz give hug, America is winning so that makes them bad"

vassalization and expansion are related but not quite the same thing. it's the civilized alternative, it's not like we we're gonna just sit there and let the USSR rival us.

how does that make me a retard if you're not even refuting my point

>and let the USSR rival us
>(((us)))

you forgot where you are, Shlomo

>it's not like we we're gonna just sit there and let the USSR rival us
...Kosovo happened in 2008. Fucking Amerilards

wait what?
What is anyone trying to take away from you?

if you're referring to Crimea not only could America absolutely do that if Nukes didn't exist but it's also not really "yours". As in it doesn't belong to you the person and you don't really stand to benefit as an individual.

but yanno, sick nationalism dude.

The difference is that the US enforced Manifest Destiny, and then used the Munroe Doctrine as a basis of all further intervention in the Americas (choose a Latin American state whose democratically elected government was overthrown by a brutal US-backed dictator). Remembering, this has all happened within the last 50 years.

>All I'm saying is that if i had to choose one country to establish a hegemony over the planet it sure as hell wouldn't be Russia.

Granted, but Russia's foreign policy is based around sovereignty and independence - they are are pure "realist" state. Which is why they are so hostile to the idea of the EU and NATO gobbling up all of their borderland.

Maps like the picture attached give a good example of why the Russians get so defensive.

You've invaded Yugoslavia in 1999, a decade after the USSR fell. And while bombs painted with US flags may seem civilized to you, I can assure you they do not to those whose cities they fall onto.

>What were the Balkan wars
>NATO bombing of Serbia
>Kosovo War

You can't exactly call the vassalization of Kosovo civilised.

Can we get english versions? It's difficult to enjoy the documentary when you can't understand the questions being asked.

Highly intelligent, so... Yeah. I guess coldly rational is accurate. He is clearly having much fun toying with the feelings of many obtuse bobbleheads in our mainstream media. For that alone I'd buy the man a drink.

Russia*

and the fall of the Union didn't change anything. the reasons for us being opposed didn't really shift very much. It's just that America has a pretty strong lead now.

Just because you've started to win doesn't mean you just call it an end and stop trying. Haven't you ever read Ender's Game?

>if you're referring to Crimea not only could America absolutely do that if Nukes didn't exist but it's also not really "yours"

because you figure there are russian shills based on the fact people side with them over US rhetoric, singling them out amongst a sea of shills

>What does Sup Forums think of the Putin Interviews?
Gay.

That guy is obviously a Kike. Everyone with basic educating advocating for US imperialism is a Kike or a shabbos goy. Just look what he says in the next post ()

>but yanno, sick nationalism dude.

Obvious Jew-talk is obvious. According to the (indirect) polls I've seen, around 10-15% of Sup Forums are Kikes. Just be warned.

yeah man, I was an 18 year old RT shill at one point too so... been there, done that etc.

i'm not saying the US isn't trying to take over the world. I'm just saying I want them to succeed. obviously I'm a little biased as an individual but I think our ideology will keep humanity away from dystopia and from ending up as the bad guys in a Sci-Fi Novel.

Wow you guys have bridges?? Hey everybody, he has bridges!!

Putin is ruthless and intelligent yes but he leads a shithole country. It's a shame because he would be the perfect fuhrer.

The thing that scared me the most if when he said "I don't understand why our partners do these things"
If one of the most powerful men on the planet with spies and regular meetings with other world leaders doesn't understand why our leaders do the crazy shit they do then we truly are run by insane people

it's not as if there's any way I can prove that i'm not Jewish.

It also doesn't matter since the entire "hur dur dah jewz" thing is pretty much the ultimate bluepill.

you get to feel right, like you know things everyone else doesn't. you also get to simplify all of geopolitics and history down to a single conspiracy instead of actually having to know anything.

>When a libshit ventures into pol

JUST

Fucking hell you are embarrassing.
It's the same level of traditionally libshit BuzzFeed tier post, with unimaginative sarcasm, petty sm
Narkiness, houlier-than-thou,, hisoric revisionism, political illiteracy and plain derangement that make one cringe

Like literally one can't muster to begin on even how to reply to the "arguments" you're making, they're so uterrly retarded and bizzare

im only half way through but from what putin says about how he raised russia from being a laughing stock seems to be what trump is doing now.. putin just had to do it 17 years ago.

>trump is doing now
Lmao Trump is wasting this time with typical neocon bullshit
He should have fired everyone and let Assad kill whoever he wants

I think we're in agreement. My points aren't anti-US or pro-Russia, particularly. It's just very easy to fall into the trap of saying "Putin is evil and wants to take over the world" or "the US is evil and controls us all", without considering the perspective of either side, and seeing what drives that perception.

The US and Russia could easily co-operate, and did so very well with Bill Clinton initially, then Putin with Bush (even despite the Georgia intervention). Unfortunately, the neoliberals in the Democrat party spent 8 years undermining the good relations that had been built with threats, sanctions and bellicose language towards the Russians.

The world I would prefer to live in is one where sovereignty is respected, and no one nation behaves as if it has the right to tell, and threaten, another nation what to do with its own people.

Do you have a job or any friends? (Facetious question.) I'm sure you've had people you trust fly off and do the stupid, self-destructive, alienating shit, and didn't understand what they were thinking. "Important" and "powerful" people are still people. I wet my pants over that realization loooong ago. I'm here for you if you need a tissue or a hug.

He clearly knows why they're doing these things. Remember, it's an interview that is going to be released to the world - not his personal diary.

Part 2 in English

youtu.be/qKoWPGMZ_MY

Someone find 3 in English

I'm glad I'm not so ignorant that I have to just pretend the person i'm arguing with is crazy instead of saying anything of value.

Nothing iv'e said is even related to liberalism in any way.

maybe if you read some books and come back you'll have to mental capacity to have an actual 2-way discourse about an issue. just saying "wow this fucking lib/kike/shill/etc doesn't even make sense so I don't have to produce a valid argument" is fucking childish.

He wins chess by playing black.

stone is a ignorant jew scientologist vowing for the nwo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone

WTF I love Putin now

To defeat the Jew, you must use the Jew.

good to see someone acting civilized here.

my perspective is a little different in that I agree with sanctions against Russia any time they try to take back the territory they lost. This isn't a game yanno, you don't just say "okay guys we won and it's over now so just reconquest everything you lost and we can do it again in 50 years"

personally I don't think it will end until Russia is too weak to compete on the same level as the U.S. Too close geographically and too close in fieldable military is a flawless recipe for rivalry and eventually war.

You're out of your fucking mind.