10-month-old baby shot, killed while on walk with dad in Houston, Texas

What the fuck is going on in Houston this year? There have been a bunch of deadly robberies/road-rage/bystander shootings in 2017. I thought Texas had a Republican governor - why doesn't he crack down on this shit with tough-on-crime policies? Houston is becoming a third-world shithole.

>10-month-old baby shot, killed while on walk with dad in SW Houston

>Houston police are looking for three men involved in the shooting death of a 10-month-old baby boy. The baby was shot while his father was taking him for a walk at a southwest Houston apartment complex around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

>"A father is taking his son out of his apartment, taking the kid for a walk," said HPD homicide Sergeant Mark Holbrook. "He walks outside and sees three black males approach him."

>One of the men in his 20s and wearing a white T-shirt starts shooting at the father who runs to a convenience store across the street from his apartment complex in the 9000 block of Braesmont.

>Police are now trying to locate the three men.

fox26houston.com/news/261308300-story

Friend just got a new job for an energy company. First few days in Houston they broke his truck window and stole his AR15 (his fault, but seriously, he didnt expect bydlo in Texas)

>what's wrong with Houston?
Niggers

>A father is taking his son out of his apartment, taking the kid for a walk

He was using the baby/baby strolled to sell drugs. That's what niggers do.
Top KEK at thinking a black guy would be taking his baby for a walk.

When Katrina hit New Orleans, most blacks relocated to Houston.
They just seem to be violent.
Look at Africa.
The rest of the world advances, and they go backwards.

baby stroller*

That other niggers were defending their drug territory and niggers don't give a fuck who they kill.

Why the fuck would you leave an unsecured/un-hidden firearm somewhere vulnerable like a truck cab regardless of where you are?

>"A father is taking his son out of his apartment, taking the kid for a walk," said HPD homicide Sergeant Mark Holbrook. "He walks outside and sees three black males approach him."

>One of the men in his 20s and wearing a white T-shirt starts shooting at the father who runs to a convenience store across the street from his apartment complex in the 9000 block of Braesmont.

Hmm, for some reason I doubt that's the whole story.

yeah, no thats a reporter pontificating and inserting words into a policemans mouth

if you dont have video of the person saying it, they you are seeing a reporters interpretation

>First few days in Houston they broke his truck window and stole his AR15

That's the main (and only, to be honest) reason I don't like the prospect of open carrying in Russia.

It's good against niggers, sure, but our criminal culture is more low-cunning and ruthless as it doesn't forgive errors and empty babooning. So, apart from the increased "bytovukha" cases and black market weapons, there won't be much to get down, criminal wise.

If I was a criminal and needed a weapon to do things, i'd pretty much steal his rifle by sneaking up from behind and nailing him with hammer or even piece of brick.

It's pretty enough to knock the guy out or render him comatose/dead.

Nigger gang violence. Nig thought they wouldn't shoot him if he had his kid with him, but he thought wrong. Nothing lost, the nig would have grown up into a gangbanger or welfare leech anyway.

Dad was probably a gang member. Baby probably would have grown up to be one too. Who cares?

some people are snapping because they can't take it anymore or couldn't stand the redpill

>one less black baby
>implying this is a negative

The 2nd amendment is the problem. It doesn't make it any better that Texas is one of the states that has one of more lenient gun laws around. Until the US government have the balls to stand up against the NRA, and other narrow minded hicks that feel the need to protect their right for guns even if it means people dying shows how backward US can be. It's saddening because it's not the wild west - it's the 21st century.

Great now there's a jigaboo walking around with a """"""high""""""" powered rifle

This. I live in Houston. This shit happens on a daily basis.

This also. They brought the ooga booga with them.

Remember Tyshawn Lee? This is exactly how this played out.

Houstonbrah here, there have been more reports of crime in recent years.

The homeless problem also sucks here. A while back, i was taking the Metro Park and Ride and some drugged out homeless dindu knocked an old asian lady for looking at her the wrong way. Th asian lady was walking up some stairs and the dindu threw a jab straight at her temple causing her to fall down and break a thrashcan. She started chimping out hard saying, " IM FROM D STREETZ HOE WHO DA FUCK U IS?!?!"

She was pregnant too, such a damn shame.

>10-month-old baby
>killed while on walk
>walk
10-month old babies cannot walk.

You forgot your "XD"