Who /somali/ here?

Who /somali/ here?

I

For a second there I thought you were starting a Dixie thread...

>Poland

How do you not get beat up on a daily basis?

None of your business

here

oogabooger

How's life in Somalia? The media doesn't represent that country very well (see South Park). I don't much about it. Pirates, Elephants, Spices.

Wariya saa tahay.
Right here bro.

why do you all have big foreheads, and why are you all either super skinny or super fat?

I want our flag back.

ayo
what clans are you guys
isaaq reporting in

It has potential since it's rife with resources and a handful of countries are investing in it. But, when it comes to actual quality of life, it's your average third-world deadbeat African country with a sprinkle of guerrilla insurgency on top.

not somali but as a gayfag they are amazing tops. tons of them here in MN. their cocks are nice and long unlike white men.

Somalamadingdong reporting

plus is doesn't help that al shabab is tearing the south up and people still pledge support even though they gut dozens in mogadishu and other areas every week. also the ethiopian army barley honors there plege to put a stop to them they only do something where al shabab acts up near the border

What's worse than being a species of the most worthless junky genetics to ever exist?

Getting fucked in the ass by one. You are the most despicable person I could imagine.

why yall representing h-town?

here

Somali here. AMA

How many white canadian women did you black?

do you miss khat
also what clan?

So far only 3. (But I only arrived in February)

>Somalis operating computer, navigating Sup Forums successfully, figuring out how to post.

K. Sure.

HOW MANY!? ANSWER NOW!!

>nobody in africa has computers
americlap education

Shit was addictive as fuck. Lucky I didn't do much of it.
>clan
Da'rood

it's great when your doing construction i feel like i can lift anything and get my work done so fast. too many pulls and sprains tho it has that superman effect thats bad haha

Do you adapt well to Canadian life?

Did anyone bully you?

What do you think about the migrant crisis in Europe?

Not him, but

>People think I'm a white guy inside, so I guess so?

>Yes

>Unfortunate situation, but letting in waves of people like Germany did is braindead retarded to say the least

worse than hitler?

> Yes.

I'm sorry you've been mistreated. Unfortunately there are assholes everywhere, even in Canada!
I wish you the best. Stay strong and don't listen to Sup Forums.

south park is "media"?
south park has also bashed:
Canada, Romania, Finland, Germany, Costa Rica, Peru, China, Japan, Mexico, Denmark, Russia, UK, Australia and i probably forgot something
with the primary target being US
why you so fag?

Somalis surely don't the have the intelligence to operate even a simple computer

You think so, but we're chatty bastards who can't get enough of Facebook.

Why do somalians mutilate 98% of female vaginas?

Smellia replys are obvious fakes

>due to lack of electricity

Obviously

>mfw everyone makes fun of erdogan
>mfw erdogan probably does more to help somalia than anyone in the world

Arr, matey, I set sail from there

Post BBC with timestamp

Somalis make fun of those they love. Every somali has an insulting nickname. Hell, the current president's nick name is fromage

kek'd