Sup Forums implements flag hiding now

>Sup Forums implements flag hiding now
>barely see any fellow canadians now

Stop being ashamed of you heritage fellow Canadians! Stop hiding behind a mask! Show your true colours!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Show your true colours!

Ok.

>a fucking leaf

bump

I love my cunt!

no pls. ii-i- like it this way

We're using this flag retard. You're late to the game.

rollin

But I am flying the Canadian flag.

Canadians just use the LGBT, BLM or Democrat flags now

They're still easy to spot

>tfw Canadians would rather have the fag flag or A YELLOW POO than admit to being Canadian

To be fair.
It's easy to spot you faggots
Even with the flag hidden

>being this new.

They brought the flags back to find all the newfags

Here ya go, buddy!

leafs pls go

Leaf and Proud!

there is literally nothing wrong with being canadian

Whats to be ashamed of? We are far whiter than the united states of nigger

>euroflag
>makes it easy to start europoor/seppo flamewars

Just like pre-flag Sup Forums days

Wrong.

>Stop being ashamed of you heritage fellow Canadians!
Reported to Trudeau for nationalistic hatespeech

HIDE YOUR FLAG CANADIANS,

NOW SHILLS CAN'T USE YOUR FLAG AS A TOOL

"ITS NOT SHILL, ITS JUST A CANADIAN"

Trying to imagine what country they will pick next. What are the countries that arent usa and have alot of users here that wont change their flags?

FPBP

Fagandians

Be proud of your country

>leaf

proud canadian checking in

pwned

I'd be more willing to use Geographic Location if Sup Forums had Quebec flags.

It's a shitty province, but a nice flag

More than half the leafs are hiding now.

CANADIANS have no heritage/culture

Look at me I'm being a faggot Canadian and nobody can stop me!

>ag hiding now
>>barely see any fellow c
Yo!

By the great white north and its prophets bob and doug (pbut) I pledge to never post without my true flag

Im tired of amerifats asking if I was fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce. Fucking retards.

A countries flag doesn't represent me as much as a political flag does. Makes sense for a politics board, no?

Canada is the shit, I make more money here than I did in the states, free fucking healthcare baby, better weed and dabs, our education system is better and wway cheaper (still shit and catching up to the states :[ )

I own guns here but the laws suck bad, states got us there. more and more people are becoming right-leaning due to the shit government. More and more people fighting for gun rights as the Muslim immigrant population starts increasing and laws are tailored towards them.

BC has got the marijuana game on lock down, Alberta and Quebec literally run and fund Canada. Both have tried to separate from Canada before, and Quebec is still trying. Oil country nigga, plus the bitches here are top in the world.

Canada is going to turn into Sweden 2.0.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Maybe they just chose other flags to shitpost harder.

The leaf flag is a dead giveaway that the following post is gonna be shit.

Trudeau is the best thing to ever happen to us since the last trudeau

>barely see any fellow canadians

Of course not. Canadians are true innovators and creatives. Given an opportunity like this and most will be off and running, exploring the new technology. What did you expect?

no i wont faggot and you shouldnt either

We need a monarchist flag. Leafposting 2.0 when?

Rainbows just show the Canadian spirit so much better than leaves dontcha know eh?!

You Canadians are good guys. Burgers only hate on you because you actually retained a European culture instead of that yankee mafia shit they got.

aw, why thank you germany

I fucking hate this retarded country

Now we can shame any flag shitposter for acting like a fucking leaf.

I'll never wear this flag again

These threads are fucking annoying. You can shut the hell about up the flags now. Making this board another Sup Forums was a terrible idea, I wish we never had geo-centric flags at all. You people are way too obsessed with this shit.

Sup Forums posting ruined the whole site 2bh.

growing up i thought there would never be a country i hated more than japan

canada proved me wrong

flags are against the very soul of this place
anonimity.

No fuck you Justin

If you see the fag flag, it's always a Canadian, your people are still here.

rekt

on april fools, when Sup Forums had flags, it was an enormous shitshow. and a lot of them want flags back. its fucking insanity. it turns every board into country shitposting

couldn't have said it better matey, arr

t. Landlubber.

Sure thing. The only time I might not is if I'm really not in the mood to deal with moronic LMAO LEAF LOL posts.

Ouin ben tu peux continuer a rever el tabarnakos!

so are IDs.

YARRR.
The only nation be pirate nation now!

I have seen LOADS of Canadians still. It's the Swedes and Indians that have disappeared.

French. We've almost utterly disappeared as well.

On Sup Forums just as in real life am i rite?
Soon it will all be over.

We are post national. I am showing my culture and if you don't like it you're a racist and will go to jail.

ummm

I'm a burger, though. I think it's generally thought that the international community gets more than enough exposure to burgers. So, burger by birth, I nevertheless LARP as NSDAP. Or I shitpost as a black nationalist. I like the options.

most of the leafs are shjitposters, unfortunately. They'll the ones hiding behind meme flags.
True canada posters are rare.

I'm leaving soon anyway, going to switzerland, I've lost any hope for my country to ever redeem itself. It's too late, I'm sad, but I need to let go. I'm just gonna move and make money.

Beats the National one, for sure.