Pardon the CNN image but

What the fuck is going on with this situation?

Did the Norks perform crazy science experiments on him or something? It scares me to think that maybe they could use the transfer of a political prisoner as a delivery system for a weapon. maybe a biological weapon...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/15/dennis-rodman-just-gave-kim-jong-un-the-art-of-the-deal-and-it-may-be-a-genius-move/?utm_term=.e3601e141915
archive.is/9C0jR
youtube.com/watch?v=SzVGIAcLsf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably a combo of severe malnutrition, stress/psychosis, and physical overexertion/beatings

>Otto is a trojan horse

They were doing some sick experiments. I didn't feel bad for the guy till this. Why not kill him instead of turning him into a vegetable?

I legitimately feel bad for him. The poor kid is brain dead over a fucking poster. Supposedly his brain injury is due to oxygen deprivation. Not certain though.

Trumpanzee can't keep Americans safe. Sad!

Obama left him there to die, Trump brought back what's left of him.

He was fucking retarded for trying to steal the poster. He even deserved the 15 years for being so stupid. He doesn't deserve life as a vegetable. Invade NK now, slaughter them all.

Can you imagine if you knew what was happening and you couldn't do anything about it?

serious question here.
what is a 20yo doing in nk?
isnt it obvious he was there for something fishy in intelligence?
not even memeing here but when will americans learn to stay in their fucking country and stop bothering people across the globe..
jesus
>t. notmuslim

patient zero?

No civilized westerner has any business going to North Korea... Except Rodman. If we cross our collective fingers, maybe he'll be an a coma.

He's filled with thousands of tiny Asian men!

Trump should retaliate, but he won't because he's a pussy bitch who can't act without Putin's permission.

one less burger in the world

nothing of value was lost

really brings ya back to the college days

The doctor said at some point he lost bloodflow to his brain for a few minutes and part of his brain rotted away

It could be anything from maltreatment to experimentation to attempted suicide to he contracted a bad infection with a severe fever, the media angle is to sensationalize on the ambiguity for more traffic

Donald Trump is commander in chief, sending military units into formation, preparing for war with North Korea. Don't worry though because Dennis fucking Rodman is the U.S. chief diplomat.

What the fuck is happening guys.

They waterboarded the shit out of him

It's time to unleash Kek and destroy the enemy hordes

we ought to go over there and fuck their shit up.

It's in poor taste, so this is really the only place to mention this.

But as I was hearing about this story, I got to thinking about name origins.

Baker... the family were bakers
Carpenter... they were builder
Miller... they worked in grain mills.

All day I was wondering how you wind up with the name "warm beer"

>this Tucker interview with his dad
jesus fucking christ

my first name means stone and my last name iron lul

I hope the dad now dedicates his entire life to the assasination of Kim Jong Un. I mean secret US backing and training, it couldnt be classed as a whole provocation since its just a guy trying to get revenge for his son, its all there.
Come on America, you used to be cool what

CIA. The father is a spook.

how much money was spent to kill that guy

Nork diary entry 1: The patient complained about something inside his head, which was interesting. Nobody in NK complains about anything, so we hypothesized it was something in the western water

Entry 2: After we gave him our standard NK cure-it-all pills, he showed no sigh of improvement. We had to call the ox driven transport and take him to the nearest hospital. He claimed the ride made him worst.

Entry 3: at the hospital the patient hallucinated about a disease called migraine, which no Nk ever got, since we never go sick for our supreme leader watches over us.

Entry 4: After multiple state of the art tests by the chief medical officer of the hospital, which included reading auspices and drawing blood every hour we reached no conclusion. The patient complained about a pulsating pain in his Head, foggy vision and sensitivity to light. We cut him off of hospital mystery meat and put him on IV food to stop these symptoms of allergic reactions.

Entry 6: with everything else ruled off, we diagnosed the patient with terminal brain cancer and concluded the best solution was surgery. It proceeded an hour later after consulting the wise great leader.

Entry 78: After recuperation time, we reached the conclusion that the surgery clearly saved the patient's life. Now he doesn't not complain about anything. He does salivate however, probably a abstinence sindrome from something in western water.

Entry 102: We will send the patient back to the US so he can tell them about superior NK medicine.

yeah, they gave him back suspiciously easy.. Murica develops a brain-eating plague, and no-one notices..
>checks flag, see island, breathes easier
some fucked up shit this tho, whatever. The Norks be getting a single star on Trip Advisor, they keep this shit up.

jesus christ

Dude got chemically lobotomized.

This is what happens when rich idiots go on suffering tours to see their 'lessers' and forget they're not in a place where they can escape repercussions.

>sever brain damage
>no physical clues

nigga was suffocated

lobsterminized.

seen it before. You go to Red Lobster once and this could happen.

>Best Lobster

>Murica develops a brain-eating plague, and no-one notices..

it's called liberalism :^)))))))))))))))

This will happen if you strangle someone while shaking them but they don't die.

>Civilized
>Rodman

He's brain dead then. When that happens its usually just the brain stem thats keeping the body alive.

Are you a dwarf lord?

Forced but still slightly funny.

Oddly specific.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/15/dennis-rodman-just-gave-kim-jong-un-the-art-of-the-deal-and-it-may-be-a-genius-move/?utm_term=.e3601e141915

What the actual fuck is wrong with The Washington Post?

Tl;dr
>Haha! If Kim Jong reads this book he'll have the upper hand in any negotiations because he'll know how Trump thinks! DRUMPF BTFO!

Are they fucking retarded? They're literally celebrating an enemy of America having an advantage in negotiations purely because they hate Trump.

This.
As horrible and disgusting as the punishment is, he did it himself.
If you jumped in a cage with a pitbull who had capapbility of chemical lobotamisation, does be surprised when you come out a cabbage.

Hola Pedro Ferro

What if we archive that archive.is/9C0jR

The kid fucked up and got what he deserved.

Going to North Korea wasn't edgy enough. He had to push it. Stupid sheltered motherfucker.

>He was fucking retarded for trying to steal the poster
True
>He even deserved the 15 years for being so stupid
Nice hyperbole
>He doesn't deserve life as a vegetable. Invade NK now, slaughter them all.
Partially correct. We should nuke them to smithereens.

Not enough

My mother was a pediatric doctor who dealt with a lot of cases of child abuse. Parents who shake their babies produce similar injuries if the infant doesn't die.

>Brain injury = Human experimentation
It's called a bat to the head, stupid.

every other timeline ends in nuclear holocaust so this is the only one left. The Trumpian Presidency with Dennis Rodman as Secretary of State

Could be worse. There was once an actor named Rip Torn.

>They're literally celebrating an enemy of America having an advantage in negotiations purely because they hate Trump.
Imagine this happening in 1944

I think they think it will lead to his impeachment.
And their retarded if they think that Trump will deal with North Korea alone and by standard means.

Let's see here

>No visible trauma
>No swelling near face indicating botulism
>Can still blink, indicating orbital muscles and prefrontal cortex intact

You know what happened to him, right?

He got yellow fever

Who would have thought a country in famine would be the ones to export vegetables to the US

sounds cool lol always though that someone in the past was a blacksmith but the dwarf part made it more fun
pedro yes but in another language :P

Yep.

Beat somebody so hard they have an aneurysm and then malnutrition and lack of medical care. Pretty simple stuff.

Most likely explanation is that Otto tried to hang himself and the guards were not fast enough to notice this. Severe brain damage due to lack of oxygen but not lethal. Foreign prisoners are a valuable asset to countries like North Korea and therefore treated fairly well.

They beat the shit out of the guy until he became a potato.

Victims of human experimentation tend to die because if they don't die during the testing, they do an autopsy on them and for that you gotta kill the fucker hence why NK didn't do it. There wouldn't be a prisoner to send back.

Yep, don't slap a tiger in the face.

>go to college
>professors teach you world is a game
>you will be coddled wherever you go
>just cry and the pain will stop

as much as i hate sjws he didn't deserve this. poor kid was just misled by our country and had to suffer bc some professors want to talk about how everything is sunshine and rainbows without the conservative americans

No, did you see those POLISH STEALTH TANKS?

He could have hundreds of them inside him!

They said he went into a coma as soon as he was sentenced. The real mystery is why would they give him back instead of just letting him die

I don't feel bad for him.

He thought he was invincible and was proved wrong. I'm sure this wasn't his first chance to learn from his mistakes.

It's sad, but you don't need to be a doctor to know that.

Compressed blood vessels in neck = lower cerebral perfusion = not enough oxygen (and etc.) for enough neurons = brain damage.

NEVER hang yourself lads. Use a gun. Double tap. Being put in the crisper is worse than death.

You sound like a black lives matter protester.

"Aw man he didn't have to die over a pack of smokes"

You didn't get fucked up because he stole a poster. You're fucked up because he stole a poster in North Korea.

lets be honest, the Norks were just looking for a reason to abuse a foreigner.
We don't know all of what they did to him but I'm sure it was horrible.
This is a country whose leader assassinates his own family members/friends via acid attacks after all.

Stealing a propaganda poster is not a big deal. It would a slap on the wrist in any civilized country. Maybe you'd get travel banned from them but that would be your big punishment.
Banned not tortured till braindead; pretty big difference.

Then again most countries don't even print Propaganda posters anymore in the first place.
Which tell you how ass backwards Norks are as a country.

Damn
1% apy

> gets detained
> comes home
> Noth Goreah Kood nao!

They're like muzzies. They turn fruits into vegetables.

he is a walking message, the n korea is a joke jokes get old after a while, they gotta let us know somehow

Dennis Rodman is an entertainer, he's just a favored court jester.

>He was fucking retarded for trying to steal the poster.

Believing North Korea's justice system.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzVGIAcLsf8
feel bad for the kid now, it wasn't even a very good poster.

>his name is literally warm beer

>be rich white kid
>go to North korea
>belive you can just as retarded there like in the US
>get arrested because no one gives a shit about your snowflower justification for dumb shit
>get sentenced to prison because no one gives a fuck about paps money
>get your shit kiked in by the guards just because they can
>you cryed the whole time like a bitch

fucking hell user

That's just your average UVA student for you

About $5,000 when you factor in the bomb and jet fuel. JDAM are actually pretty cheap.

Of you ask me, the guy had a brain injury before going over there.
Who the fuck goes to North Korea?

This

Thing is, most of us also learn this lesson a few times before it *clicks*. Usually without ending up getting tortured inside a gulag.

except he very likely didn't steal the poster and there was almost no evidence to convict him of it. NK forced the confession out him. That "trial" was nothing more than theater

>noko hides a nuke inside his body
>hands him over
>detonates it deep inside DC hospital

Likely, plus this a dumb 20yo who is afraid of hard labor.

>belive you can just as retarded there like in the US

He took a poster.

They don't want him to die in their jurisdiction. It doesn't help their cause at all.
>buy a dog for christmas
>realise in February, you're incapable of looking after it
>leave it on the doorstep of a shelter instead of letting it die in your house.

wanna be the guy that let a dog die in his house, or the guy that gave it a token chance?

We have a winner

Maybe it comes from the fact that some beer was brewed in regular (warm) places and some was made in like caves and mountains (cold) places?

Why would someone go to a country without internet?

There's no way he was put into labor. He probably just got depressed from being isolated and being a faggot.

The little shit probably never learned to treat others with respect because his father never beat him for being a little faggot.

>kid grows up never being punished for being rude
>ends up being rude to the wrong person
>probably doesn't even learn a lesson when that person hands them their ass

>walking

mah cracka

Remind me to never let you babysit my kids.

The Rolling Stones thing was made up.

took a poster from a country who will use anything as an excuse to do some terrible shit especially to its arch nemesis country and its citizens.