Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kekistani memelord faces off against may day protesters

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

This one is a tranny

I never understood the kekistan meme. It always seemed forced.

pic should be a meme of a fat kekistan caricature
if it's a different picture than pol must be bugged

>it's a "one autist is the only one posting in his thread" episode

i feel legitimately bad for some of these people. for a brief moment, they thought they could crack being popular by chanting some dumb shit this board wanked out to pass time while waiting for the election rallies

B A S E D

Holy crap

Can you faggots ever post any OC instead of the same fucking images over and over? If you're going to shit up the board with this cancer, then at least make it mildly amusing. As it stands, these threads just as fucking bad as /ptg/ since it's just an image dump with barely any actual discussion.

HahahahahahahHahahah
Arrrrrrrghhhhh te fuckin whale be a big one, ready te harrrrpoon lads we gets a big one 'tis day.

>childfree
Lol both too fat to carry a child to term and to get someone to try for one with her.

>Those pizza boxes dumped in the back
How can anyone live like that holy shit

If Tumblr and Sup Forums had a retarded autistic daughter this would be it

"she" has a penis, doesnt "she"?

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U

>americans

This is the Chanology bullshit all over again.
What a trainwreck.

>profits to charity
gee sure

>it's a Sup Forums is so contrarian it hates itself episode

>shitskin paki thinks we can't tell it's him

That shit is made by sargon and reddit

Muh day of the ro

decade later and history repeats what the future of Sup Forums is well its anyone fucking guess at this point but it aint going to be bright

90% of the these t_d faggos don't even know what kek comes from.

Literally based! Epic win epic win!

I like this one better

>PLAK

i'm not OP this time kek

Why the empty peculator pot?
Why any of it really, but the coffee pot means he stays up late doing Kek stuff..?

that's because it is.

What the fuck is an Oath Keeper?

>Classical Liberal

>ChildFree

>ShitlordWithTits

god what a faggot, you can tell she watches sargon and assorted e-celebs

So these are the kind of people who watches sarcuck.

Yuck

I hope this massive faggot is happy knowing that he'll never find a decent woman

>ITT: Why normies ruin everything

All the inside jokes and satire being ruined, introducing pure autism (not weaponized) and taking all meaning away from any of it.

Fuck you Sargon of Cuckkad.

Reminder that we can kill the right-wing with this.

bump btw

>Have a Rhodie flag hanging in my dorm room
>Some Redditor spots it out the corner of his eye through an open door
>"Haha a fellow Kekistani in the same dorm?"
>I go 'What the fuck are you talking about?"
>He takes another look in
>Face turns beet red, shuffles off
These people are fucking everywhere.

I don't really mind trannies that look decent tbqh

wouldn't jerk off to it but you know. At least he's putting the effort in.

(((eternal anglos))) can never stop ruining everything

The only thing I really fucking regret is not making this flag earlier and making bank off of these retards on Amazon. The design itself is amateurly made too.

Better than a lot of the bandwagon trannies at least.

hahahahaha - you cunt :)

TRANNIES NOT ALLOWED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEYRE RUINING PEPE AGAIN FUCKING SHITLORDS

MUH BASED TRANNIES IN A MAGA HAT
SO CONSERVATIVE xxxxDDdd

>pro-choice

this is why kuckstains should fuck off from this board

Holy shit. You're right.

Fuck

that nigger thought he was being sneaky..
>kek

i see nothing wrong with this

>implying that's a bad thing

Are these kekistan people actually from pol? Or has this shit seeped out into the mainstream. Everywhere i go on the Internet i see kek/kekistan related stuff.

99% of this gay shit is from T_D

Do these kids *really* believe in anything or are they just happy they finally have a club/movement to belong to?

Not saying they'll grow up to be liberals, but I'd be surprised if most of them didn't grow up to hate their past selves.

She's cute to be honest

when did /ourguy/ become a tranny?

These people don't even realize what the Kekistan flag is based off of. They just think it looks cool.

it's confirmed, Sup Forums is overrun by normie liberal shills.

/thread

This The only time you saw Sup Forums in the real world was HWNDU, where it was funny and made sense.

Reddit, in typical fashion, because they can't meme for shit, stole ours and are LARPing. And they actually think that they'll achieve something.

exactly what I think every time I see this shit

I bet less than 1/5 of the people on Sup Forums actually support the nazi ideology and they just stopped fighting it because it has become such a big part of the community

"Whites are superior"
How can anyone be a racist when the "purest" race is trash like this

Why do they always say "free" kekistan?

These retards believe that them LARPing as Fagistanis, is a play on identity politics. They want to be a group that is being oppressed as a form of irony, against the left.

What they don't realize is that irony means nothing to the left. And that they're allowing the left make the rules, and they're playing by them... hence why they will achieve nothing.

they are bernie supporters

According to Kekistanis, they believe that they are being oppressed in the Anglosphere and had their territory conquered by a rival tribe they describe as the "Normies." So, like how the Tibetans insist sovereignty over their soil, so do the Ethnic Kekistanis. Free Kekistan is their take on Free Tibet.

It could also be used as a defiant descriptive to their country's name. Much like in the Troubles with Derry in (see attached) nicknamed Free Derry you have Kekistan nicknamed Free Kekistan.

>this is your average /r/the_donald visitor
*cringes*

Nigger has a Jew shnozzz

HEY STOP IT!! THOSE KEKISTANIES ARE REAL!!!!!!!

You goys jumped the gun with this "movement", should have waited until it reached antifa levels of cringe, now you scared most off.

What always makes me laugh when I see this image is that the flag is 5ftx3ft.
The flag is just touching the floor in the image meaning that at best, this guy is just over 5 ft tall.

holy cringe

It's common knowledge Sup Forums has been overrun by r_the donald normie faggots.

@130091516
@130092010
@130092047

and you are at it again, alienating YOUR allies, fuck you, after all this time we have struggles together against liberals, do you really want to do away with our alliance?

fuck this shit, I thought about quitting this place for good, but I'll stay no matter what, we are all fighting for the same cause and I won't back down

#MAGA

I used to like kek. They fucking ruined it.