Japanese TV show makes fun of disrespectful foreigners

youtu.be/XrUupui12rs

Based nips know how to preserve their identity and culture

Bump

You are totally misunderstanding this video. Following the rules is much more important socially in japan than in the west. But interacting with foreigners is frequently difficulty for japanese. Every japanese person learns english in school, but the vast majority are embarrassed about how poorly they can speak it.

The point of this program is to help japanese navigate the awkward social situation where they want to help a foreigner conform to social conventions, but are at a loss about how to communicate effectively.

>all of the asshole gaijins are black

Bump

The language barrier is the only thing keeping Japan safe from absolute devastation at the hands of the western left. We must ensure that the majority of Japanese people never learn proper English.

This.

I don't get why Japan wanted to host the 2020 olympics. I mean, tourism could bring in some money but, taking in 1million foreigners even for a short amount of time is attempted suicide.

It's a boost to their economy

but its true, almost all white and brown foreigners are fucking immoral and hedonistic. Based japland at it again

Exactly the reason why Japan will stay the same as Europe drifts to a 3rd world shithole

I've seen behavior like this from Asians as well

it's the contradiction of the far east that will never make sense, they lament the foreign influence but invite it at the same time. after a while it becomes infruriating.

How are English teachers treated in japan

They're right. If you come to a country, you respect they're norms

I don't see it in terms of invite/repel; think of it in terms of separating the wheat from the chaff, from the Japanese point of view. Why not learn what's useful about other cultures and ignore what isn't?

Bump

Jap civilization would be perfect if not the low birthrate and degeneracy.

Not bad enough

So why didn't your government made a simple survey to every foreigners in foreign countries how the locals in their behave?

You see here? Just an example why Japan shouldn't embrace multiculturalism

Here's the deal. If a black dude has enough money and the inclination to visit Japan on vacation, it's highly likely that he's at least minimally knowledgeable about it and the cultural norms.

It'd be different if you just plucked some hood nigger out of St. Louis and dropped him there. The black guy who's spent time and money to be a tourist in Japan isn't going to just throw trash on the ground, cut in lines, or sleep on the ground.

The only thing I noticed that we don't really share a social stigma about is eating on the subway.

You are missinformed about niggers
It is inate to them to liter every place they show up, this coming from a brazilian, many people around here went to japan when one of our soccer teams was playing there and there were cases of them stirring shit up.
If you actually look up how much it costs for a trip to japan you would see it is not that expancive

I wish a japanese show would just kill us all.

Kek. TV shows in Japan have the best segments. It's funny the stuff they get away with that would turn liberals on their heads

The world should take this as a good example.

The manners posters are quite easy to read and understand

International prestige, most likely.
With all the crime that will happen, it might evolve into red-pilling the "common japanese" about the evils of letting in swathes of foreigners, too. An anti-immigration campaign of sorts.
But yeah, mostly international prestige - exactly the same reason why Quatar wanted the world cup.

so many niggers

>they fucking capitalized it

Makes me realize I got to visit Japan before then, since there'll probably be a huge anti-gaijin sentiment after 2020.

BASED HAMADA
wish I could understand what he's saying

It is customary to invite people. It would be shameful not to, but that doesn't mean that they want you to come over.

That was actually hilarious

Meiji Restoration.png

This

Based Nippon, I may be a white nationalist but that doesn't mean I don't support other races and cultures preserving their identity either.

I hope the Japs stay strong and take control during the 2020 olympics. Can't wait to hear how some rude third world foreigner got disembowled for trying to rape some girl.

They did not complain, when they took 1 million American dicks during the occupation after WW2

should not let those blacks off japan plane

The entirety of liberal stupidity is elevating logic above data. Or, "we're not sinking, because it would be really irresponsible of the shipwright to make a boat that sank, therefore there's no cause for alarm." The case for kicking the Marines off Okinawa is a list of violent criminal blacks, none of whom are on vacation.

>I am being retard on purpose
wow m8

Video isn't even that bad, to be honest it's more laughing at the japanese guests for being unable to explain the proper manners in english. It's less "gaijin are EVIL" and more gaijin just being used as a prop for fun for the skit.

that said the olympics are going to be fucking awful, fuck i can't believe there's only 3 years left before the greatest large city in the world falls to multicultural shit