INDIANAPOLIS, Ind...

>INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

>Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

>The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/
republicans are getting BTFO

What's their fucking problem?

>republicans scream and cry for less gun control
>now us lefties can "make america great again" with ease
>just picked up a 9mm glock at a gun show even though I have 3 violent felonies from recent protests

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you drumpflets are fucked!

we will fight back

nice larp

Keep it coming. The more violent the left becomes, the the more justified the right wing looks to the general public and the easier it is to push our policies.

the left is incredibly institutionalized, be it with the media, businesses or politics. however i think that the right won't need to respond violently to these leftist attacks in order to start justifying their positions. i think it's incredibly important that rightys do not return fire, if you will. to use a leftist strategy against them: play, or in this case be a real, victim that is irrefutable to individuals no matter how strong the institution supports said victimization

anyone suggesting violence in response on here is a CIA nigger or some communist kid wearing an ushanka trying to start some shit

Wait until they fire back.

Notice how no one died, when the repubs rise, many will die.

Auto-correct error? I'm sure you meant to say you sucked 9 cocks? Seriously though, no you didn't.

AHAHAHAHAHA TRUMPANZEES LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>m-muh guns make me safe
Bet that bitch ran like a pussy

No go ahead, throw your life away while being smug about. Make sure to do it in public too, where your IQ can really shine

Isn't the 9mm the pussy one? I'm not a /k/fag no bully.

>can't hit intended target from point blank range
>hurrr righties be scared
At least learn to shoot before starting your revolution.

>southeast side

literally who cares

>Louisiana plates
>Driving a Malibu
They were probably niggers.

That's a given.

the article says they were, retard

Stay mad, kang

They use to do the same shit in new orleans on the highway. Fucking nogs, man.

.22LR is the pussy round. .45ACP is a meme. 9mm is good. 10mm is great. 20mm is godly.

>If you fight your enemies they win.
Reminder that people posting shit like this are deradicalization shills and want to to roll over and die.

Yeah, I'm sure we all presumed it was niggers. Although the cowardly nature of it is the hallmark of leftists, but I guess that applies to niggers as well.

The right has been getting harassed, attacked, and killed in huge numbers, particularly since Trump started his presidential campaign.

When they control the narrative it does not matter, it is still Trump inciting violence. Violence is the only thing the left understands, they ate too narcissistic to actually put their life on the line.

>proletariat fucking with traitors who vote in sellouts to the elite

I'm glad no one died but I'm not sad either.

Hoosier fag here and I am arming up now

>emerson ave exit
that's where egg roll #1 is at, best vietnamese food in the city

>Republicans are gun nuts!
Turns out liberals were projecting all this time.