Does anybody really like this guy that much?

He's really boring compared to Alex Jones. I find myself disappointed when I tune into Infowars live and it's him instead of Alex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fm2kw5tIrNQ?t=323
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah hes boring to listen to

Alex jones is capitalizing on the fact that he's Alex jones, Owen is a mainstream kind of face with more mainstream ideas, Knight is basically the last hoorahs of the elite global conspiracy side of infowars

he always creeped me the fuck out and i would get bothered whenever he hosted

i like him. he's calm and measured, alex tends to go on crazed tangents a lot more. knight just spews misinformed opinion at worst

knight is based and a real news caster- owen and pjw are edge lords, the stoner breard kid is exactly that and alex jones is a character

david knight is the knight in shining armor and a real man

fuck this thread

pressing enter to trigger "redding spacing meme bumps"

Owen is a male cheerleader.

I agree; David Knight is the only decent newscaster on infowars. Yeah, he's more monotone and less bombastic than Owen and Alex, but he usually reports the better stories and is actually capable of fucking finishing a train of thought.

Also fuck roger stone.

I remember during the campaign he was one of the biggest anti-Trump guys for the longest time

roger stone degenerate as fuck too thx for the reminder

>pressing enter to trigger "redding spacing meme bumps"
>I'm just pretending to be retarded.

The perfect defense

Thought he was better teamed up with Shakari Jackson or however you spell it.

But yeah, David is good.

everyone is boring when compared to Alex, but I like him a hell of a lot better then Owen.

I say give the other people more time with lesser-known guests. The guests are often the best part, and sometimes you get some really neat stuff.

Knight talks about establishment news in an obvious info wars kind of way. Dude is a haus. I'd be interested in disagreements being made on info wars and more debate. Not tucker debate but real Austin Texas debate with Californian never Trumper vs based Texans.

Like talking to your Jr High history teacher about the ball game while waiting at the DMV.

I don't have any problems.

check out jeff rense man, he has a lot of the same guests as AJ but is a fantastic interviewer and is jew wise

I haven't spent enough time with Rense to make a good decision, but he's got interesting stuff last time I checked. I spend most of my time on other sources.

My main complaint about infowars is it used to be really on target as a way to catch up on whatever important is going on when they weren't having on cool guests (Billy Corgan gave an amazing interview one time when nothing much was going on.)

These days it's like there's a little too much brain force going around.

David Knight is boring because he doesn't have sparks flying out of his head.
Alex Jones doesn't let facts get in the way of having a good rant, therefore is more relevant to my interests.

No. David Knight loves to hear himself talk and yes, boring as hell. I've always avoided listening to him.
Alex Jones just wears kinda thin, y' know?

mfw it works

it

works

He's the worst and he is kind of a dick to the production guys. Owen is awful too.

>Spacing your text to increase it's readability is now copyrighted by reddit.
fuck off fake oldfags

Owen is part black. Check out those lips. Anyone that disagrees is probably part black also.

Seems like the production guy are having a laff when Owen is on. It's one of more enjoyable bits of Owen hour.

Yeah maybe he will be better with time, but he's so bad with speaking over people like Alex.

He's like Ryker's chubby brother.

He's definitely an obnoxious alex wannabe. He'll probably mellow some with age though. He's got some brains.

youtu.be/fm2kw5tIrNQ?t=323

David Knight is a sodomite apologist degenerate who is doomed to hell.

>@ 5:30s

i think the show needs him. he has good credibility and isnt overboard. hes a good interviewer

Fuck you man I literally ran into Mr. Brennan at the DMV today and it was great.

kek

hes a genetic throwback for sure. has the ron pearlman vibe

Only if jeebus is real, which he's not. Too bad 4u. How about you fix america instead of bitching about perfectly peaceful, law abiding "sodomites" on an internet forum.

I hope a muzzie rapes your daughter, christcuck.

Thats some serious tipping there, lil feller!

That's a mean thing to say. Owen's fighting the good fight, he's a nice-looking guy, and he's got some smarts.

I don't know if you've ever been part of an organization, but an excited young guy like that is a good pick. Just needs some refinement.

He is essential to the INfowars Team. He keeps the contrarian Libertarian crowd around. Many listeners are starting to hate on Alex because he always shills for Trump. Thats when David Knoght comes in and does his thing..being a dick. I personally cant stand him. I hate libertarians.

Niggers can fuck off; this thread is only for people and you're an animal.

hi, owen

>Owen is a melee character

Boring as fuck

I'm not owen. I'd often rather turn him off when he's not doing a headline news thing or being part of a round table.

Kind of like David Knight. He brings gould rhetoric, but I don't need to hear the same thing for the 100th time just because the guests and callers don't even try to talk through him.

Owen definitely browses Sup Forums; on slow days he literally basically reports straight off page 1. Still refuses to name (((them))) though.

Owen is annoying

Whoa! Set phasers to stun, Reginald! You'll scare the children!

>I'd be interested in disagreements being made on info wars and more debate.

This would be nice to see.

>Not tucker debate but real Austin Texas debate with Californian never Trumper vs based Texans.

As a Texan I'd really like to see this.

A little Owen once in a while is good though. He clearly pulls a good caller base in even though it's not the kind of talk radio I prefer from other platforms where you can let an extended conversation unfold.

i rememebr i was high once and saw Owen and thought he would replace alex in the future. I had a vision of it. The thing about Owen is that he's sort of a shill but he's as loyal as they come. But also means he doesn't really think for himself. David knight has no personality and I just realized I didn't even know his name. honestly I really like hte girls on infowars, not just because they're hot but I think they are sweet and warm. You get good vibes from them

I enjoy listening to David Knight

He's actually my favorite. He always has source material right in front of him and speaks in a calm tone.

I've been subtly redpilling my girlfriend by playing hisome videos because he is the most sensible cast member . Do you really think she would listen to a man who scream talks? I respect Alex, and his plan to release information to the public while acting crazy so the elite won't see him as a threat and off him. But I have to listen to him in small doses. While alone.

I cringe when I listen to Alex jones hyped tone. I hate listening to him out of anyone because he rambles and switches topics suddenly and then rambles about that. It's like listening to my autistic brother when he gets excited about something.