If wypipo are superior, why are they genes recessive? Isn't that nature's way to tell you, you're a defect?

If wypipo are superior, why are they genes recessive? Isn't that nature's way to tell you, you're a defect?

Crackas BTFO
Blacked
The
Fuck
Out

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/genetic-mutation-led-to-white-race-3974978
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because adoption doesn't exist.

Was he cucked, or is it a virtue signal adoption?

She's too dark to be a halfie. The husband has a total cuckface though.

He looks like he's trying to hold in a shit.

Not an argument whitey, just do us the real master race a favor and neck yourself, or at least stay in a corner and weep quietly.

kill yourself. why waste your fucking time making some dumbass thread like this

>Evidently, when humans began leaving Africa 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, a skin-whitening mutation appeared randomly in a sole individual.

thoughtco.com/genetic-mutation-led-to-white-race-3974978

You kys dirty mutant. Disappear from the earth anomaly.

Jesus Christ. That Black Nationalist flag was a mistake. There are so many pretenders.
Alright to answer your question I will point out that dominant genes =/= superior people. Also if you feel so strongly about African heritage, stop speaking English, shut off and sell your computer, and don't use the internet again because none of those things were invented by your people.

>raising someone else s kid
>and a niglet at that.

Is superior if it's dominant. No matter how you wanna paint it to make you sleep better at night while your wife enjoys superior bbc. And I use whatever the fuck language I feel like it white crybaby.

>pretend nigger

Again, why are you perpetuating this retarded ass shit. Go fucking off yourself instead.

Go pick my cotton nigger, better yet go back to your shithole homeland of Africa. Fuck off with your aids.

Whitebois tears, delicious.
The facts that pisses you so much is that at the end of the day, we can blacked any of your womyn, while you cucks will forever remain recessive even if try to mix.

You will disappear soon, kek

We built all modern western society. White men keep it, built it, run it. When we vanish? Or leave? Western society crumbles. Every....single...time.

So I don't think you know what you're asking for dindu. You know how white people win the race war? We leave. It's called white flight. You nigs will BEG us to come back. But we won't.

WE WUZ KEENGZ NIGGA

So you win by dying? Sounds good whiteboi, sounds good.

Let the niggers die.

And you lose. You'll be nigging around in the dirt again and building fires in the street of a once modern society. And no we won't be dying.
Don't believe you're that capable because you're not. Can't stop killing each other to pick a bone with us. And that's all you'd do without us.
Your children only have a future alongside whites. Be thankful we've tolerated you thus far.

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

— Charles Darwin

By that logic, a white shirt must be defective because mud stains show easier than on a brown shirt

The nerve of the disgusting mutant..

What you gonna do cracka, you gonna build yourselves a ship and escape to space? Don't kid yourself whitey, you were meant to dissapear. Stop trying to escape your destiny and just die. In a few years we the blacks are gonna have to start putting you in reserves like the natives, and we will look at you with pity while we watch you wither away.

Just neckyourself and get over it or do nature's work and mix. No matter were you escape to you will remain recessive.

>w-we will only procreate within ourselvea

Bwahahahahaha, how long until you have to start inbreeding and start having retarded descendents? When that happens we will put you crackas in concentration camps.

>kek
>pretend nigger
real niggers would never use such a word.

>that retarded analogy

Wasted trips.

Seriously no other minority group is as whiny about race as blacks. It's literally a cash crop for illiciting sympathy. It must be difficult to be surrounded by cultures that have contributed to the world's economy of ideas and not even have your name so much as scratched in history. I think what really bothers you is you know how inept you are and it hurts knowing the truth. Prove me wrong and go build something great.

And you inherit the dirt.
You're not listening nig.
Your little plan is absolutely self defeatist.
Know what happens once all the white people are gone?
Nothing. Ever. Again.
Just dirt. Enjoy. It's what you deserve.

Interestingly niggers and Jews share similar foresight.

Not really whitey. We still have asians. Lmfao

In order to maintain superiority, how should society be organized? What political and economic theories will facilitate order? In what way will future generations be educated to build a lasting future?

tfw nigger thinks inbreeding is more likely over time with large populations

>the real master race
lol

>mfw humans originated from Europe

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Holy shit
White "people" BTFO ITT
how can their genes even compete?

Ok, well why hasn't ANY black person or African person EVER made any sort of innovation that can compete against white innovation?

I.E - automobile
I. E. - Firearms
I.E. Nuclear thermodynamics
the list is staggering. Why? Because blacks aren't intellectually superior.

What about Sickle cell anemia, that doesn't effect whites? Is that y our immune system telling you that you need to die?

The Asians don't like you at all. At all. I know several. Really. Don't even. If you thought white people didn't like you, just wait.
Furthermore Asians were westernized. And they did it better than anyone else besides whites.
Yet it was a poor imitation. A toxic wasteland of pollution, nets on factories to protect the jumpers. Suicidal slave labor. Their engineering is laughable with elevators literally eating people alive, and escalators chewing up kids.
And you rely on a race of people who've been scientifically proven to be very intelligent, but have far less empathy than most any other race. You can see this due to their treatment of animals. Just WAIT until they get ahold of you.

mfw whites think they will remain a large part of the population

Shouldn't you be incarcerated or something? Maybe go walk around outside for no apparent reason, go put some cheap Walmart stickers on your crappy Buick Skylark. There are at least a hundred mindless activities your fellow Basketball Americans are performing right now.

You have no answer to .

That's too bad, but why am I not surprised?

Gunpowder for firearms was invented in China, u dumbass redneck.

Also, if a society is controlled by the dominant race (white) then it obviously make sense you innovate more. But don't worry whitey, the tides will start changing as we become the majority.

>wypipo

>using a transliteration of your own retarded pronunciation of a perfectly valid and neutral English term
>in order to demean the referent of that neutral phrase rather than your own deficient and degenerate use of their language.
>low IQs gonna low IQ

checked

Whitey, how the fuck should I know what policies we will implement in the future to "mantain" superiority? Like I said, nature is already on our side. Why would we need to oppress the remaining races? You whiteys need oppression because you're weak, and now are kneeling and weeping because you know soon we will become the majority. Those SJW you call cucks with white guilt? They are actually smart. They are afraid of what will happen to them, and are trying to get on our good side. Face it whiteboi, there is no escape. Even drumpf is on our side and he was your last stand.

Ahhhhh, so I see what the hate really is.
>white people are true mutants, a split off of the average, run of the mill pleb
>non-whites are jelly they arent chosen people
>even your precious "wewuzkangz" argument is flawed as the only black "kangz" in Egypt in the time of the pharaohs and pyramids were Aryans and Copts

>wypipo
Fucking niggers. You faggots are the dumbest creatures alive.

I keep hearing that word recessive now iterate it for me expand im genuinely confused. The amount of non Hispanic white children born in 2016 out paced blacks by 1.6 million. I'm serious I've heard that before and I don't understand what you mean.

1 post by OP
SAGE
A
G
E
>Boycott new flags, it is a ploy to break up nationalism

>oh look, Im gonna ignore all the facts my race is dying and point out his stupid online speak as a flaw in argument.
>genius.png

>how the fuck should I know what policies we will implement

It doesn't take a genius to understand economics, but it does take some sort of intelligence. If you don't understand this, how do you ever expect to achieve superiority at all?

Wait because dark skin Is a more dominant trait it means whites have recessive genes. Even though "Recessive" is a term for Down syndrome.

Yea they will. The white birth rate is 1.9, the black birth is 1.9

>it doesn't take a genius to understand economics.

No, it just takes years from actually learning and applying economical theorems based on the specific needs of a particular society.

But of course a trailer redneck like you who probably learned everything in Google's University for NEETs already knew that.

lol sounds like someone got left behind in an evolutionary sense

>No, it just takes years from actually learning and applying economical theorems based on the specific needs of a particular society.

Your polylogism bores me. You should take your own advice, go to school, then come back when you're educated.

>invented by your people

Oh yes, because a white nigger Slav is entitled to an invention made by the Anglo master race too, right?
>b-but the white race is one people!!
Neck yourself.

Doesn't matter the birth rate if all your traits are recessive.

If it's too complicated for you to grasp, then just hide the thread little snowflake. You won't be missed.

The fuck do you mean by that, there is no numerical decline! Blacks will never exceed 12%!!! I can't fucking understand you.

>Doesn't matter the birth rate if all your traits are recessive.

See .

It's called mathematics. Learn it.

Asians hate you people

we invented vanilla icecream nigga

You don't have the genes for conquest. Civilization will stagnate. Enjoy the famine and plauges.

name one life changing black invention

>Asians

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're really asking for it now nigger. Asians hate you even more than we do. Just face it coon, every single race and ethnicity on the entire planet hates you. Even your fellow subhumans, such as arabs, mestizos, and chinks, hate you! You're worthless, we should just exterminate your people already, that would be enough increase the average IQ of white countries and the world as a whole.

How come as a quadroon I have blue eyes and golden kinky hair?

>If it's too complicated for you to grasp, then just hide the thread little snowflake. You won't be missed.

There is no reason to accept the notion of polylogism. Suggesting that different societies use different logics fails to make any sense.

Cognitive dissonance is fallacious when espoused by the claimant without first proving your claim.

>THEY WILL NEVER EXCEED 12%!! IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!! ARRGHH THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY TINY REDNECK BRAIN!!

Lmao, you stupid white dumbass. Right now latinos are the ones that are taking over USA. But think about it, what are latinos? Latinos are mutts. Mixes of whites, blacks and in most cases, amerindians. As latinos keep increasing, white people loose turf. And as we mix with latinos, the tiny left of whiteness they have keeps getting more and more eliminated. Don't you see white cuck? Not only you will loose English as a primary language soon in the US, you will also lose your people. Kek.

>Latinos
>Hate niggers
>consider you cockroaches.
FYI

Race mixing is wrong
You nigger shit