Guns and trump

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2017/03/15/bill-gun-sales-mentally-incompetent-vets-draws-criticism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
sciencealert.com/side-effects-from-antibiotics-include-immune-system-damage-and-fewer-brain-cells-study-shows
news.uic.edu/many-antibiotics-overprescribed-for-outpatients-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"rule designed to..."
I am sure society will simply crumble.

Well post the law OP. What did it actually say and accomplish?

BASED phrase have an upvote

I'm a leftist and I love my guns :) Thanks Republicans

Not op, but I am going to guess it was a law that had something to do with anybody who was under treatment for depression.

>Gee doc, now that you mention it, I do feel sad.
>No I dont want depression medication.
>WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PRESCRIBE IT ANYWAY! I'M NOT TAKING IT!

To this day, they still ask me how I feel.

This. I cant stand this kike language. Right up there with "sources familiar with the situation."

Yeah there's a couple of these going around.

>push kike meds on people who never really needed it
>possibly get them hooked in the process or mess with their hormones to where they are now depressed/ill
>haha can't buy a gun now goyim, you're too fucked up!
That would be an incredibly sneaky way to remove gun rights from people.

>>push kike meds on people who never really needed it
That would first require people to have healthcare.

>have valid and temporary reasons to be stressed
>doctor wants to drug you up
jews

>mentally ill
could be anything from schizophrenia to OCD.
we must keep guns out of hands that have been washed too much!

Lol yeah though as far as health care goes, seeing a doc for depression then getting those meds is a lot cheaper than the stuff people want healthcare for. A shitload of people find docs that have decent session prices without insurance, get them to prescribe it for 3 or more months at a time, and there are a bunch of different programs for medication prices. It's one of the more viable things for someone to afford without health insurance.

oh goodi, i can hev gun now

Good. More of your criminal legislation btfo.

I'd have thought it would be due to having been involuntarily committed, otherwise how can they get that information. I'll go look for the law OP doesn't care to elaborate on.

Good for him. Inalienable rights are inalienable. First they'll try to make it illegal for "mentally ill". Then they decide if you are mentally ill. INALIENABLE. I wish our constitution was as based as U.S.

It seems controversial to allow ex-fellons gun rights and voting, but I don't get how they get a right permanently removed after serving their time and probation. Also I know the voting is different state to state, but aren't guns revoked in every state? What if the person has a felony for a bounced check or other completely non-violent crime while someone with a violent misdemeanor still gets to carry?

Didn't that bill prohibit anyone on the do-not-fly list from purchasing guns?
Because that shit has absolutely zero due process.

From what I've read the bill was put in place so that any social security provider who was overseeing an individual who is receiving financial services due to mental illness would be barred from owning a fire arm. This, of course, is without the individual being given a chance to appeal. Those suffering from certain degrees of mental illness such as depression would be stripped of their rights with no mention of it being reinstated once cleared by a medical physician.
In short social security providers can have your right to gun ownership stripped away because you seeked financial aid during a time of hardship and you will have little to no knowledge that it occurred.

The way I see it, if you can't trust a person with a gun after teaching them the basic safety rules (ACTS and PROVE), then you really can't trust them out in society at all. Either they need to stay in prison, need to be in a hospital/similar institution or need to be deported. Pick one.

>The Obama administration policy "would have required the Social Security Administration to report the records of some mentally ill beneficiaries to the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System," as The Two-Way has reported.
>"Those who have been deemed mentally incapable of managing their financial affairs — roughly 75,000 people — would have been affected by the rule."

Agree. If they are that bad, I don't see why they are even let back out into society.

That would also cover a huge swath of vets who are legitimately dealing with PTSD (On their own, mind you, since the government clearly doesn't give a shit about them once they are "used up").

i took zoloft for thirty days. am i fucked?

No that's nothing. Are you still on it?

military.com/daily-news/2017/03/15/bill-gun-sales-mentally-incompetent-vets-draws-criticism.html

These are the "mentally ill" they are talking about.

really need to ban semi auto guns.
I got no faith in humans anymore. Most of us are wild animals.

A lot of SSRI's are also prescribed for stuff like neuropathic pain. Would be pretty shitty if you were stripped of your rights because you had nerve damage or some shit even though you were 100% sound of mind.

Thank goodness Trump is finally letting retards own the guns they deserve to have (for self-protection and forming militias).

A lot of you ITT are fucking awake to the 2A and the dirty tricks of its deniers.

I'm having a good read over here at the compound.

>certain mentally ill people

So niggers can't buy them anymore ?

Give me 1 good reason why they should be able to defend themselves from would be intruders? None? Didn't think so.

Looks like it's just people declared incapable of managing their own financial affairs. Still not right. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Kek, can't wait for more autistic school shootings

read: some bullshit rule that requires people to go to a jew shrink and spend 1000 bucks to get a (((psych evaluation))) to prove they're clear to buy a gun.

Please ban faggots from owning guns, thanks.

Banning semi-automatics would be both impossible to enforce and provide no benefit to public safety.

In fact, manufacturing fully-automatic firearms is easier than semi-automatic firearms. Australia has a complete ban on semi-automatic long-guns (Hell, they can't even own pump-shotguns) and is the most geographically isolated "western" nation on Earth, yet their biker gangs are roaming the streets with fully-automatic SMG's they manufacture domestically. What do you think will happen in a country like the US with immense manufacturing capabilities and a clear want for these firearms, both lawful and unlawful?

It's self-defeating.

Dont drink, be vigilant.
Don't ever take that shit again.
Come down of it slowly.
Fucking idiot. Never listen to psychiatrists or any doctor prescribing you shit for your brain. They are all fucking jews.

no.
i took it for depression.
it's not like i can properly own a firearm in my state anyway, but i'm hoping to move to a more rural area and practice my right to self defense.

I agree. I know many will disagree with the "extremes" but essentially breaking a law is political in nature. If all that is necessary to remove your right to guns, or voting for that matter is to find you guilty of a crime, the government could basically invent an arbitrary crime that they know you will be guilt of.
If for example, they decided carbon is bad, cars are illegal, they(in theory) could find everyone guilty who needs a vehicle to live and take their guns away, as well as their ability to vote.
I just used that as an example but the same goes for peaceful protest, loitering, whatever.
It seems like a risk to freedom to some extent in the event they go full totalitarian.

> homo doctors prescribing ADs
> not even Xanax
I hate those

mentally handicap people are allowed to protect themselves too.

why do you want your rights taken away, retard?

this

>well regulated militia
>mentally ill

My qt trap gf shoots 2 liters and smokes pots with the best of them.

Kike meds is MKUltra continued (it didn't end)

You're fine. I was on insane doses of seroquel for a year and would lose control over my hands/arms while driving. They'd just drop off the wheel suddenly with no warning. I'm off now. I'm fine. You have to be on these meds for a while to get permanent damage.

>trap gf
i got bad news for you...

>1 post by this id

>Australia has a complete ban on semi-automatic long-guns (Hell, they can't even own pump-shotguns) and is the most geographically isolated "western" nation on Earth, yet their biker gangs are roaming the streets with fully-automatic SMG's they manufacture domestically.

So, is that why they've been cracking down on these guys?

i meant in regards to the whole 'don't let the mentally ill own guns' thing

>gf
>g

I fell for the (((antidepressants))) meme but luckily I quit taking that shit pretty quick. I was never truly depressed until i was on those pills, all I really needed was to change what i was doing with my life

Never stopped me from buying any funs tho

Dude, who gives a shit? We're having a good conversation about a heavily political subject. It's not like we're posting off topic bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

I hear a cop was recently shot dead with one.

I wouldn't be able to buy guns if this was still law. Mentally ill are more often victims of violent crime than perpetrators .

Oh yeah you're fine. These laws find ways like someone having been committed or in this case being deemed unable to care for their own finances which is called 5150-ed in CA.

Once high strength polymers and laser printers become more common, I think a lot of countries will be rethinking the right to bear arms.

remember a year ago when dems were shitting their pants on the house floor, begging to have the FBI be able block gun purchases by people on the terrorist watchlist?
But now they're complaining about their fascist overlords?
l m a o

i guess trump was in the market for a firearm

declaring people mentally ill is the oldest trick in the book to the state, they would like to label just owning a gun a mental illness

Fucking neocons, guns should be deregulated

Yeap this. Think soviet and Spanish gulags and dsmc 5 having resistance to authority as a mental illness

>Liberal nutjob shoots liberal politician, doesn't even kills him
>"HA TAKE THAT KKKONALD DRUMPF!!!"

lol leftists

Keeping a law like this will also prevent a lot of people whom are mentally seeking the help they need for fear of repercussions. That's part of the reason patient-doctor confidentiality exists in the first place. Some mental health issues are the temporary and the result of a trauma. You would never prevent someone like that from obtaining a weapon anyway.

I'm legit non-meme bipolar and still don't take da meds. I had to change my life completely, and I still have my times but they are manageable/functional. I'm just a lot more affected by messed up sleep cycles, drugs of any sort even caffeine, time changes, artificial light, stimulating situations, etc. Generally bipolar people will be totally or mostly fine if you remove them from modern society and place them somewhere without artificial light, drugs, fucked up food, fucked up work hours, etc. The more I resolve any sort of emotional issue/anxiety the less susceptible I am to spinning out of control/going into a cascade reaction. Most people have no business going on those meds and even so should be on them temporarily.

True I was able to buy a gun anyways

they just want to creat artificially crutches for everyone user. We created this world out of thin air and paranoia, a trait which would have been highly desirable 10,000 years ago, is now a "disorder". I know there is more to bipolar(my sister) but still it's the same with all this ADHD, ADD, crap. The default is too call it a disorder and get you hooked on their shit. I have zero confidence in the psychiatric profession. They are just spitballing, tbqh.

Most people do because they're not college drop outs who blow their whole pay check on weed

When the answers is drugs instead of living more simply and naturally the way we were meant to, it should be an obvious choice.

Define mentally ill

Suicidal? Depressed? Anxiety? ADHD?

At what point does that turn into wanting to kill as many people as possible?

Will it stand in the court of law?

No. It won't. And according to The Bill of Rights ALL maintain the right to bear arms.

Clickbait sage

>Take away guns
>Bernie assassin still wants to murder Rethugnicans

Really makes you wonder.

Agree. Antibiotics is another one that really pisses me off. Our body is supposed to learn from each infection/virus how to combat it. This information gets stored for life. Antibiotic are basically training your body how to stop learning how to do this. You end up getting sick more often and become immune to the antibiotics in the case you ever have a life threatening infection and really need them.
A three day cold isn't going to kill anyone, but they prefer a lifetime of dependence on the medical industry.
I am not larping when I say I haven't been to a doctor in 25 years and never get sick. And we have free health care. I have gone to the hospital for stitches a few times but that's it. They really want you to feel helpless and keep going back to their system. Fuck them.

ok, thanks. hope you're doing well, user.

due process

You're right antibiotics are another one that are over prescribed. I get using it for very serious situations but they shouldn't be the first thing you try for less serious things. There's plenty of naturally occurring antibiotics and antivirals and antifungals. I'd prefer the naturally occurring things before manufactured pharma.

Libs should be happy, they can buy guns now...

>Antibiotics is another one that really pisses me off. Our body is supposed to learn from each infection/virus how to combat it
That's cool if the infection doesn't kill you first or is present when your immune system is down
>This information gets stored for life
Ya no. Depending on the individual and when the infection happened titers can show whether or not you're still immune
>Antibiotic are basically training your body how to stop learning how to do this.
No, not really
>You end up getting sick more often and become immune to the antibiotics in the case you ever have a life threatening infection and really need them
The bacteria "learns". Your body doesn't suddenly decide to reject antibiotics or hinder them
>A three day cold
Antibiotics aren't for a viral infection

I thought leaf education was suppose to be better than burger education?

Shall not be infringed. Get glassed cunt, High capacity Ball Peen hammer to the fuckin face cunt.

We will look back on current psychiatry the way we look back on drilling holes in the heads of those with migraines.

Liberals will actually try this if it ever occurs to them.

That never passed there would be a huge fucking protests. I don't even think it was a bill the idea got btfo.

>This information gets stored for life
Ya no. Depending on the individual and when the infection happened titers can show whether or not you're still immune
Immunity is a scale. You are less likely to get an infection as badly if you have had it once before. i.e. Shingles/chickenpox
>>Antibiotic are basically training your body how to stop learning how to do this.
>No, not really
Antibiotics Found to Cause Immune System Damage And Reduce Brain Cell Growth
>The hypothesis is that the 'mass exodus' these particular antibiotics caused in the patients' gut microbiomes harmed the body's immune system in some way. Similar results were observed when the researchers tried the same tests on mice.
Yes taking antibiotics absolutely damages your immune system thereby weakening your bodies ability to defend itself.
sciencealert.com/side-effects-from-antibiotics-include-immune-system-damage-and-fewer-brain-cells-study-shows
>A three day cold
>Antibiotics aren't for a viral infection
It doesn't stop Doctors prescribing them though.
>Many antibiotics overprescribed for outpatients, study finds
news.uic.edu/many-antibiotics-overprescribed-for-outpatients-study-finds

You can make good enough guns out of shit you can get at home depot. The shopping list wouldn't even draw attention. Designs that have existence since at least the 80s

Which is why the printer guns seem like a joke.

I totally agree, I am just saying for the uninitiated, eventually you will be able to "download" your design and hit print.
A pipe and a firing pin is basically a crude gun.

Antibiotics shouldn't be used in instances like acne and non-threatening infections that you can ride out. As soon as they do get serious you can go on antibiotics, but it's worth trying to get through it with things that have natural antibiotic properties. Some big ones are garlic, apple cider vinegar, and Manuka honey. People are quick to jump to meds. There is an antibiotic that I've adjusted to, and when I had a severe kidney infection I was on it for days with no improvement until the hospital came back with new ones. It's a scary thing to realize that you could have screwed yourself our of treatment for a life threatening infection, because you wanted it skate through lesser ones.

>Immunity is a scale. You are less likely to get an infection as badly if you have had it once before. i.e. Shingles/chickenpox
Aka titers will reveal that. Ever get a chicken pox titer to see if you're still immune?
>sciencealert.com/side-effects-from-antibiotics-include-immune-system-damage-and-fewer-brain-cells-study-shows
>led to a higher risk of a life-threatening inflammatory condition called graft-versus-host disease
So they could show that some specific antibiotics might cause the immune system to reject graft tissue? I'm surprised they even bothered to publish that considering it has been well known for years.
>The second study, led by a team from the Max-Delbrueck-Centre for Molecular Medicine in Germany, investigated the effects of broad-spectrum antibiotics – those that kill off many different types of microbes – on mice. They noticed a slowdown in brain cell development in the hippocampus, which is the part of the brain responsible for memory and controlling the nervous system.
Interesting. However a single study does not change practice. Also just glancing at it shows some glaring issues. First is that they treated mice for seven weeks with broad spectrum antibiotics. Something that rarely happens in practice. Second they restored function when they returned the gut flora to normal. I'm more interested in this suggested link between gut flora and brain function.
>Many antibiotics overprescribed outpatients, study finds
Only thing I agree on

>there is an antibiotic that I've adjusted to, and when I had a severe kidney infection I was on it for days with no improvement
Peoples abx treatments are adjusted all the time. Just because one didn't work doesn't necessarily mean it won't work for a different infection in your body. Every wonder why we have like a hundred different antibiotics or combinations of antibiotics?

Good. There should be no regulations on gun sales whatsoever.

>Designed to
>to certain mentally ill people
hmm, really makes me question the prejudices and beliefs of the individual reporter in question and perhaps his ethnoreligious background.

>Aka titers will reveal that. Ever get a chicken pox titer to see if you're still immune?
"Immunity" as you would like to label it is in fact a measure of the number ofmemory B cells present since the last time of infection. The more times you are infected the larger number of memory B Cells persist.
A titers test will measure the number of memory B cells present and the doctor will make a judgment as to whether you are still "immune" based on this count. this does not change the fact that for every memory b-cell present your ability to fight off the known pathogen increases. i.e. it's a fucking scale.

Late to the party, but the regulation Trump got rid of said that social security recipients who had rep payees (grandma/grandpa are getting bad with money) are therefore mentally ill and can't buy guns.

Not really
You're either considered still immune or not. It's a binary. A physician or group will consider a certain number and above to be immune. Anything under not
Not rocket surgery friend

Okay but why take manufactured drugs at all if you're completely fine to ride out an infection without them and the recovery time is similar?

Take a long hard look at precisely who is pushing mental illness and cross reference that with who is pushing gun control. See if any particular ethnicity keeps popping up. Ask yourself if these people are always above board with their intentions or if they have a round about, sneaky way of getting what they want.

Thanks user.

So now liberals can buy guns.

And if these certain groups buy into ADs and such. I guarantee you (((they))) think it's crock, and I know this, because I know plenty of (((them))).

>why take manufactured drugs at all if you're completely fine to ride out an infection without them and the recovery time is similar?
No reason to. However in the case of a uti that has reached your kidneys I'd prefer to see them hit you with antibiotics. You can chance it and come out fine. However you can risk damage to your kidneys or the infection spreading to other organs or your blood stream.
For skin related shit I'm sure a dermatologist could have a better explanation or reason why

Did you not read what I just read? If you have any memory B-cells present those cells work to fight off the pathogen. They don't just stop working because they didn't get enough seats in the house. It's not a fucking election.
So by your measure, if that one memory B-cell puts them over the limit they are completely immune, and one under, they are completely fucked. You lost the argument dude. You just sound retarded now. one b-cell over or under your"limit" would have no negligible difference. Your appeal to the doctors authority can't change that fact.