I know you can feel it too

I know you can feel it too.

Ever since Sup Forums added meme flags back, this board has had the atmosphere of something... fraying. Something in decline.

Hiro has done something that all the SJWs, JIDF, and DC think tanks in the world couldn't do. He has killed Sup Forums.

All that's left to do is watch the board decline in relevance until it drifts into obscurity.

For those who fought in the meme war, it's been a pleasure serving with you...

the meme war was over the moment Trump sold out to kikes
Japs really must be the master race since Hiro found such an easy to way to get rid of you

goodbye ledditfag

Shut up you stupid faggot. Geo-centric flags were shit for this board. The more anonymity the better. In fact if flags were removed entirely it would be a godsend.

meh, stop whining.

Agreed, the enforced national flags were what made Sup Forums what it was.

It was cool seeing people from all over the world coming together and being reminded that people in other countries are smart and interesting and object to the bullshit we all hate.

Replacing that with LE KEKISTAN XD meme shit is a huge mistake.

Does this mean the PTG crowd and edgy memesters from the election will fuck off? Thank god, I remember a few years ago this place actually had interesting discussions occasionally

Nah man, meme flags made Sup Forums 200% cooler!

Putting flags in the first place was a mistake.

Agreed but my god the board has blown dick since then. I'm assuming it's the usual adjustment period and it'll normalize in a week or so. The only thing is the last time we had this setup the traffic was much lower. t_D didn't exist

Epic for the win!

>he says, unironically sporting a democrat flag
Now you nu-Sup Forums faggots get to see that Sup Forums is and always will be a natsoc board. KYS yourself

Every time something happens, no matter how minuscule, newfag got mongoloids like yourself think Sup Forums has been killed. Well you're fucking wrong. It was dead before you got here.

Just try and have fun you dumb little snowflake.

nothin personnel kid

>enforcement of bastion all flags is what made Sup Forums what it was

Are you actually retarder enough to believe this? You absolute spastic...

>He has killed Sup Forums.
no but you shills, sure are trying hard to concinve us.

Of course the two kekistani retards are falling into the idea that irony makes their posts less cringe.

The best period of Sup Forums was when it had no flags at all.

>w-wow, i'm talking to people from all over the world, kya~!

gtfo underage

Could someone fill me in as to when they added these? Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while.

My 2 cents, I think they suck. They make Sup Forums look more like /r/The_Donald

Sup Forums has been infiltrated cucked and useless for a long time now.

Still useful as a mass communications channel now and then though

No this means that's ALL the board will be from now on except no longer having any media penetration or ability to affect other parts of the internet.

I'm going to miss going "POO" and "A" as well. RIP Geographical flags :(

How does it feel to be even more autistic than me?

gookmoot is changing them back. Just so you know.

Maybe Sup Forums cut a deal with our mods to get their traffic back. I hadn't considered that.

this

LOL thank u BEST moot

the amount of faggotry you archive is off the charts, I will have myself checked tomorrow because of you.
>muh feefees
unironically kys

Never understood why all of you faggots don't just go to a less infiltrated chan and completely leave this place

It's better because it creates the illusion that there are less burgers and leafs than one would think there is. It allows people to more easily represent their ideas by a secondary image. What will balance things out more is adding more flags.

The new flags are stupid but they've been done before, there's nothing stopping euroanons making threads about whatever shit is going down in their countries with their original flag

Sup Forums will adjust, the big story is that leafs and poo's have gone into exile lmao

>Something in decline

We've been in decline for over a year now. The Trump presidency, and the paid shills that followed, were the worst things to ever happen to this board. I don't even remember when I last saw a nigger infographic thread for fuck's sake.

How do we know if someone isn't pooing in loo?

LOL shill harder. Flags make absolutely zero difference.

Sup Forums was never good.......if you don't like it, stop posting, viewing, arguing here....go to reddit...we don't give a fuck

USE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. I have an endless supply of spite.

Whiny fucking pissant. Sage.

>complains about non-geographic flags
>using non-geographic flag

If you don't like it, don't use it retard.
You're just butt-hurt that you can't yell POOOO everytime an Indian poster says something you don't like but cannot refute.

I'm not very smart, but it seems i'm the only one who thinks people are conspiring to destroy pol. I first had this thought with this off topic pol thing international. And now with this flag thing I had the thought again. It's obvious to me somehow they are trying to destroy the power of Sup Forums. i don't even understand this flag thing it's fucking retarded. WHy are they changing everything all of a sudden after trump wins? who asked for this? It's fucking fishy is all i'm saying

>tumblr filename
>democratic flag
>attempting to seed defeatism

shill/10

This board has been shit for awhile now. Nothing but shills and bluepilled brainwashed idiots. Anyone who falls for this political show is so far gone it's sad.
>Trump is going to save the world! HE'S DIFFERENT HE'S ON OUR SIDE!!!
He's a fucking puppet just like every other politician. Rich satanists run the show and are leading all of you to hell. Wake up

>the board will be better now that leafs can post cuck slide threads with the nazi flag