Am I racist?

I've been with my husband for almost 20 years. I've been on pol for 10 months. Half of the discussions we've had recently have ended with him saying, "when did you become so racist?" I'm afraid he simply no longer understands me. Am I damaged goods now? Thanks, pol.

Introduce him to Sup Forums
Also post tits

He sounds like a cuck

This

>Careful. Daddy is feeling threatened.
Calling someone a racist is usually a cop out used when you have nothing to add to the conversation or can't handle the truth.

nice roleplay you manchild

I'm trying. I swear.

It's not that hard don't you have a camera?

Lel, whenever my mom's called me to talk lately we always end up discussing politics, recent events, etc. She's a super liberal that speaks Spanish and teaches elementary schoolers- many of whom are illegal. She's always been an extremely tolerant person, probably the kindest human being I've ever known.

Over the past year she's been agreeing with me more and more. The last time I was on the phone with her she said she was talking to my dad and he accused her of being racist after she brought up the fact that Japan isn't bringing in refugees and they're not having these problems with terrorism.

What have I done, Sup Forums?

Has anyone managed to red pill your parents?

See

Don't forget timestamp

God's work, as far as I can tell.

>married 20 years
>post tits

>HUSBAND has a problem with WIFE being racist

maybe ask him if a MMF three way with jerome would make him feel better?

>Husband
>you will never be autistic to larp as someone's racist wife online like OP

I just feel like I've corrupted something so innocent. She's always been so kind, always put the entire world before herself and saw the best in everyone. I didn't want her to be redpilled, I didn't want her to view the world the way I do. She doesn't deserve that.

I feel like a massive faggot.

Show him my pic and tell him you had a flirt with me, racist he is becoming

Nice. Any hope of doing same to dad?

Nah he's gone full Bernout and posts shit about hating being white.

She was a sheep. Now she is more.

Keep him away from baseball practices.

Introduce to Sup Forums. Sorry it sounds like you married a fag

She blonde?
My mom sings Johnny Reb songs now

I've admitted that we've been together almost 20 years, faggot. How much more doyawanna see?

Now you've done it. This is what happens when you ask MILFs for tit pics.

I actually called him the day of the shooting and told him I thought of him after I saw it.

Nope.

So no one has redpilled dad? Only mom? Interesting.

The only reasonable option left is for me to fuck you and make him raise our children