You all are fighting a losing fight

When climate change really hits, EU is going to be flooded by tens of millions of more immigrants. There is no stopping that now. Pic related will be extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

workpermit.com/news/30-uk-population-will-be-ethnic-minority-2050-20140513
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/06/15/arctic-expedition-cancelled-due-to-excess-climate-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOD! Fuck them, we brought it upon ourselves.
I'm not quitting but if we lose we've no one else to blame.

Even if the Jews want it to happen, they will be hard pressed to keep Western Europe's economy collapsing from the sheer volume of mudskins.

Why Europe?

Can't we just dump them in Siberia?

>fucking white people
>they just emerged from fucking CAVES 3000 years ago
>now they're running the entire world
>THEYRE EVOLVING TOO FAST
>THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED

Good.

Europe already chose total cuckery with this latest round of elections. They were destined to lose their culture with or without climate change.

I know it is unfair to you, my Brit friend. But that's how it is going to be. Should've let Hitler sort out Jews when we had a chance. You fought Hitler, and now you will be diversified.

>refugees knock
>that means you have to open the door

stay suicidal, Europa

GTFO disgusting yank. It is because your country acts like Israel's pitbull in the Middle East that EU has had to take in so many refugees.

she's a 6/10 in good lighting stop posting this kike propaganda pic

Your entire globalist ideology is based in capitalism, without the West, capitalism will collapse. You're in the wrong side of the history, you can't win whatever will happen.

u fink climate change is real?

If White people are gone, who is going to pay for gibs for the immigrants?

Central bank.

chinks wyteboi, theres a billion of them and theyre good at maff

>I don't understand how money works. At all.
Come on user try harder.

>When climate change really hits, EU is going to be flooded by tens of millions of more immigrants.
I love this meme.

Actually, what will happen is fortress Europe. And if the Western Euro nations prevent fortress Europe, the South and East will balkanize, Russia will gain territory, and Portugal, Greece, Spain, and the East will begin mass expulsions.

The UK is capable of fully patrolling the waters available to pleasure craft, so we don't have anything to worry about.

- Europe will be forced to kill them.
- strain on food supply will cause shortages
- whites will go tribal
- European reconquest or die
- the refugees will suck at farming like they do now
- if whites lose, everyone in Europe dies simply because no one will be around to make food

The genocide of Africans will happen with or without global warming because of math.

- SSA can't make food
- lowering the number of whites will lower food supply

SSA breed so quickly and are so non-self-sufficient that their collapse in inevitable.

>I don't understand how productive societies and human advancement happens
It's white people mate. White people make the world go round.

Assuming everything does start falling apart, who's gonna protect the invaders from Europeans who grew up with regular terrorist attacks?

Apparently, I don't understand how money works. You can simply print money and everything works out. No need to have a functional economy, right?

Russians aren't cucks

((((extinct))) yeah... until no longeder educated and fully lectured about BBC hoax

So close your borders you cucks.

That's exactly my point.Chinese are incapable to build succesful societies.

Fuck that, I am out. I will be forming my own nudist commune with friends and family, far, far away from all that shit.

SSA?
Sorry dumb burger here

Only if Europe doesn't close its borders.

thanks god we are not immortal.

even a shit country like bangladesh can geoengineer and lower the earths temperature, even today - not to mention 50 years from now or a bigger country like india

they can literally freeze your ass

basically just being a fortress won't cut it

>When climate change really hits, EU is going to be flooded by tens of millions of more immigrants. There is no stopping that now.
Why do you think they are flooding it now? So people learn to hate them and when they'll flooding they won't flood for long because they will be met by a deadly walls. The great wall of Europe.

>Implying white people aren't hoarding the world's wealth, essentially holding it hostage in exchange for their place on top.

What do you think will happen when all of the white people are gone. Who do you think will have all the money? Or will all value in the world just disappear?

Really? Because it is more likely EU is being flooded to weaken the social cohesion that could eventually be a roadblock for massive immigration.

thanks god there are enough chinese lads to clear the scum up of this planet. And they will finish the work 100%. Too bad we will no live enough to see that.

We're more than capable of mowing down hoards of hundreds of millions of poorly armed untrained persons it it ever comes to it.

I'd rather have europeans afraid, fully aware of and prepared to deal with a flood than annoyed and barely aware of a slow creeping trickle.

>We're more than capable of mowing down hoards of hundreds of millions of poorly armed untrained persons it it ever comes to it.
lol

>Or will all value in the world just disappear?

Look what happened to Detroit when all the white people left. The value of the city did in fact, disappear.

The money is just paper. The White Man's wealth is the food supply, power grid, roads, factories, transportation, medicine, education system, weapons, tech.

Without the white man to maintain, produce, or improve the White Man things... his current wealth will be worth shit without him.

We don't HAVE to do shit you stupid nigger

>poorly armed untrained persons it it ever comes to it.
the world today isn't the world 50 or 60 years from now

uk in 2060 will be 30% ethnic minority (poles excluded) so the mowing needs to start now, unless you convince your pakis and indians the mowing won't be happening on racial grounds

I will personally slay every mud skin. Try to stop me.

its not climate change you god damn fucking chink nigger

its the giant population boom caused by millions of dollars of foreign aid to cause african women to have 16 niglets while literally having nothing but their bag of U.N. nigger cereal

africa can not sustain this, and therefore the population spills over into europe because of famine.

youre such a fucking retard op

sage

I'm not into white chicks anyway, brah

Where did the things of value in Detroit go? Where did the raw capital go? It wasn't all destroyed, it left. There is nowhere for the raw capital of Earth to go; whoever inherits this world will inherit its remaining resources.

>yessah mastah! duh wyte main is duh bawss!
Go back to the past- oh wait, you can't, that's so sad.

We're going into an Ice Age. Whites will be invading brown lands, just like the last time 1600-1800. Enjoy your freedom and lives before the snow starts. Winter is coming niggers.

>>Implying white people aren't hoarding the world's wealth, essentially holding it hostage in exchange for their place on top.

you're talking about jews, user

And why doesn't raw capital want to invest in the Black Community in Detroit? Why can't the black community invest in themselves for prosperity?

Africa's been sitting on resources for centuries, and yet never managed to do anything with them. Japan has NO resources, and managed to become the third largest economy in the world.

You can hate the white man, but you cannot replace the white man. This is globalism's downfall.

>>javascript:quote('130098043');

The fact that an economically crippled European country almost took over the world in a few years just goes to show.

ww3 comes far sooner

barking up the wrong tree fuck nigga

and the US is causing it.

Fuck you trump!

>implying the real redpill isn't that the jews truly are the scapegoat of the white man

are you a wizard

God no. I turn down dates.

now that's a marvelous idea user. why the fuck not indeed?

>the social cohesion that could eventually be a roadblock for massive immigration.
idk, they are more likely to consider themselves british, maybe you are in luck
workpermit.com/news/30-uk-population-will-be-ethnic-minority-2050-20140513
i really don't know why trump did that
half his country will be severely affected by the consequences - florida, california, texas

>implying that climate change is causing african refugees

fucking prove it.

God it would be so beautiful, desperation and hard times moulding our race back into a stoic world dominating killing machine

Like it or not, the White Man is the boss.

The White Man gives his money worth. Without the White Man, the gold and the printed paper doesn't represent or buy anything.

Money represents the White Man's work, his effort, the infrastructure he has built.

The White Man's world is vast and complex. It's a system of systems built on top more systems. Took thousands of years to get here.

It just can't be turned over to non-whites or women and then expect it to continue running. Machines break and there have to be people who can fix them or replace them.

What a loser mentality what are you a leftist cuck XD you are trying to derail us, if they really do that it means we wake up faster, Hail Victory ! We will win and survive this culture war !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0

Global warming isn't the worse that is coming.
Once automation takes over most the labor force, elites will no longer have a need to maintain a surplus population to put downward pressure on wages and labor rights. They will arange WW3 or a super virus to kill off most of humanity.

It's the other way around. White people are the scapegoat for the khazars LARPing as jews.

>libshits actually believe this

This 2bh

Theyve already psyopped multiple generations to be sterile

Good goyimophobe. I can't imagine being as gullible as you.

PLS FASTER WITH AUTOMATION

for the greater good desu

you whites always complain about white women anyways

>Things my cultist sect leader said may happen is going to happen.
Bring it on shill-bitch!

1000 ppm CO2 will make the rainforest to start expand again.
Current levels of CO2 too low for it to replenish itself.
Think the monkeys will stay in their jungle if we can get it to grow.

Sage!

Climate change is going to hit two days before the day after tomorrow.

>tfw will have a beach front in a few years

Climate change doesn't always mean its getting warmer, Arctic Expedition Cancelled Due to Excess “Climate Change”
The Science Team of the Canadian Research Icebreaker CCGS Amundsen has cancelled the first leg of the 2017 Expedition due to complications associated with the southward motion of hazardous Arctic sea ice, caused by climate change
Too much ice!!
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/06/15/arctic-expedition-cancelled-due-to-excess-climate-change/

Do you really want to have drunk muslims with nukes?

>When climate change really hits

You mean, weather?

Das Statue of Liberty ist KAPUT!

>When climate change really hits
lol

it'll really happen guise. we've predicted it'll happen in the next 20 years for the last 50 years and some day we'll be right!

>give up now you cant win

Ill back a white minority to win in a fight over shit skins any day. This isnt close to being over.

>Pic related will be extinct.
Unfortunate. Preventable, but not without violence.

There's no free money in Siberia and no attractive women to rape.

Shit...

Why dont we all go to siberia/alaska?
They wont be able to follow us into the cold...

I lived in Alaska for a while and it was the best place I ever lived aside from prices and travel restriction on my ammo

>even a shit country like bangladesh can geoengineer and lower the earths temperature
kek, how exactly is that supposed to work?

do you really think that the top richest white boi won't have their own gated community and billions of brown slaves?

When climate change really hits the white race will already be on the brink of collapse and we'll take this whole planet with us.

It's all so tiresome.

Not even the Chinese can save them when they take over from the whites.

The UK is leaving the EU so i don't really care about the EU anymore, get fucked Continentals

We'll just move to Antarctica and start over again. There's plenty of fresh water and land there after the caps melt.

Couldnt you find a better looking woman to post OP, you faggot?