not that i know of

just patriot prayer

i thought these faggots didn't want cops on campus

Looks like faggots on both sides. Cringe asf

>just patriot prayer
who?

Free kekestan bruh XD
Remember dems are the the real racists

This what happens when you cuck once. It just perpetuates until you're the other side of the coin.

just here to ask how many Antifa bitches are dead already

>not realizing your ideas becoming mainstream means normies
you're right I secretly want my people to die out like nothing so i can say
>at least my movement had no cringe

Give us a quick rundown on the event.

Who is marching and why?

like who even posts that ? are u a fuckin bot?

hopefully there will be many ANTIFA casualties tonight.
praise KEK

Anti-com
Who are they? should I like them?

There never is. It's always alt right babies that leave bleeding you goober

It's going to have to happen one of these days.

The only reason antifa has escalated their violence is because no one will stand up to them. Sadly, this includes the police.

I've spent a number of these rallies wishing that some group of liberty-loving types would finally confront antifa and send them packing.

It would certainly save a lot of property damage at future events.

Larpers. They ruin pretty much any attempts at legitimate right wing organizations.

Fucking idiot larpers who show up get clowned on by Antifa and cry.

Basically right wing social justice warriors

Absolutely nothing is happening, watching the stream right now. What the fuck is this lmao it is unbelievably boring

uncovered video of the people on the stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=21_iC0z2Xrs

>Absolutely nothing is happening, watching the stream right now. What the fuck is this lmao it is unbelievably boring
Quiet before the storm I guess.
I hope morgue is ready to receive smelly bodies of stinky Antifa dog and bitches.

You fuckboys get beat up everytime by leftists. Kill yourself and get off our board you are actually making this place worse

>no one will stand up to them

We'll see. If something happens, heard it here first and I can laugh in real time as Antifa gets their ass handed to them. If nothing happens, fuck me for wasting my own time

that was so sweet to watch. kek

Just wait till Eric Clanton goes to prison he will be happy and safe there

KEK
KEK
KEK

Probably because the line hasn't been crossed.

The leftists appear like they're winning because the left is always in favor of breaking the law while the right traditionally follows the law.

So, for now, the left is free do act like hooligans and nothing really happens to them.

But...

... there is a line that when crossed cannot be uncrossed; and once that happens, the right is going to be tired of the shit and will respond.

This has historical precedence. I would, for example, point to the "hard hat riot" of 1970 as an example.

If it breaks into open conflict, there's going to be a lot of antifa bullies who are in for a rude awakening.

As it is, I'm surprised that there hasn't already been an effort along these lines. I'm surprised there hasn't been a group who go to the rallies and target anyone wearing a mask.

This video is just reinforcing the idea that there is no more discussion to be had, both sides are way too entrenched to have any thoughtful discussion or compromise.

It's over.

>The leftists appear like they're winning because the left is always in favor of breaking the law

I am here. tons of cops in full swat gear around the campus

school is blasting gay club music at max volume everywhere

pic related, r2dindu was spotted with a group of antifa, they were all dressed in black. r2dindu had a giant black tarp or sheet covering it and its wheelchair(so it is totally an anonymous antifa now :^) lol )

dis gonna b gud

Any idea where the music is broadcasting from?

Maybe you can play your mix tape.

Nothing happened, had interesting moments but ded

Man, looking back on it now, Saints Row was a pretty fun game.

>r2dindu had a giant black tarp or sheet covering it and its wheelchair
I'm dying imagining the piss bag sticking out of the bottom of the burka

I burst out laughing when I saw it -.-

>pic related

Who's got the balls? I want to die of laughter. Make it happen.

>r2dindu
it could be plastic human looking decoy in wheelchair (like used by ISIS) loaded with shit to explode on peaceful demonstrators, stay away from it.
Antifa criminals are capable of tricks like that, the other day they were tossing Fox urine on peaceful participants

Joey Gibson's right-wing Christian group. They're into 'Murica, Jesus, and 'Murica, praise Jesus!

...Gibson's not a bad guy if that's your thing. Decent preacher, articulate enough and passionate.

Good time to be in the fox piss milking biz. I always knew things would start looking up.

Yeah...that wasn't our finest hour, exactly. The /fit/, Iraq war veteran managed to fail to knock out a woman two-thirds his weight (manlet) with a badly-aligned fist he sloppily delivered to the hardest part of her forehead. She got right back up.

>fox piss milking biz.
it's synthetic Fox piss tho

Speaking of antifa's tricks, did we ever figure out what the fuck the point of this was? This was just the most surreal, inexplicable shit, and they did it once and we all never spoke of it again.

but still looks good in printed pictures and on the monitor, very Hollywood. KEK

first time seeing this pic
what are those, black spiders?

I absolutely want to know more.

I can definitely see some similarities tho. Antifa are absolute scum and a lot of them actually look like that.

bumping again user...
you just gotta tell me what these spiders were all about i'm dying over here
blease

Yes. They're big ass red and black (this pic doesn't show the red anarchy symbol on the abdomen well) spiders, made out of chicken wire and garbage bags. Antifa brought a dozen to the Portland Mayday rally, did nothing with them but push them around for a while, and then forgot about them.

Apparently there weren't weapons concealed in them. Apparently they weren't operating under the belief that Trump supporters all suffered from crippling arachnophobia. There was no apparent purpose. It happened once, and then neither side, theirs or ours, ever spoke of it again...

Nigga I can't tell you, that's what I'm asking Sup Forums. The actual fuck were they meant to accomplish?

Did any of us ever figure this out?

Are these spiders, and are they black?
This is my first time seeing this pic.

Parchment is now useless.

>Antifa are absolute scum and a lot of them actually look like that.
Exactly, they are scum and they don't know how to be descent civilized protestors.
I'm waiting for the day when Gov will make face masks illegal and will order police to rip them off of their faces and arrest Antifa dogs and bitches
and charge them and put in prison with stiff fines to offset financial costs of jail expenses.
That would put STOP to this ISIS like face masks bullshit practiced by Antifa.

I googled "communism and spiders" and came across the phrase "Arachno-communism"

Commies are still being let walk without getting agrivated assault with weaponrycharges, I see...

Stay classy, 5-0.

Okay, I did some research. Apparently the bases those were constructed on were shopping carts (of fucking course, stealing shopping carts is first nature to homeless fucks like antifa) and they were filled with bottled water, snacks, earplugs, eyewash to treat pepper spray, and I quote, "other party favors". So disregard my earlier comment that apparently there weren't weapons concealed inside.
>but why were they shaped like...?
Because performance art, apparently.

why are the riot police there protecting the anifa? they are literally facing outward fromt he anifi. so the county governments are being cucked by liberls as well huh? very sad, not long till revolt takes place

government isn't suppose to take sides in such matters, that's asking for trouble

>Because performance art, apparently.
I was fucking keking very loud reading this

/thanks for the story user

Antifa is waiting for them!

> stealing shopping carts is first nature to homeless fucks like antifa

Audibly keked

Quick rundown?
How many antifa were there?
Were they all from the college?
Did they take over the college?
How were they able to broadcast their music?

bump

made it better

ANTIFA wearing face masks
ISIS wearing face masks