BASED FAGGOT MILO BTFO

>No.
Good, fuck that attention-seeking kike faggot.

>blurring stuff
>asking is now begging
>named after a republicuck that legalized millions of illegals
sasuga cuck battalion

>marketing team reaching out
>being this oblivious to how businesses work
>being as retarded as OP

You realize that this is an email from some random PR person that works for him trying to get him shows? This isn't "begging" this is making the "sell"... You're not just going to send an email saying, "Hello, can we do an interview?".. The reply of just "No" is pathetic and isn't "BTFO" of no one.

>inb4 stop sucking Milo's dick

I hate faggots, he's a degenerate, but he didn't get BTFO.

Milo's an embezzling faggot

he has no marketing team

>PR team reaches out
>BTFO

you don't know how things work, do you?

Milo isn't, and was never based. He's just a massive faggot smart enough to see the way the tides are turning, and riding the waves. His own degeneracy destroyed much of his public image, because he couldn't help but endorse pedophilia. No old heads here like Milo.

>Hi, I would like to present some arguments on your home turf to challenge the narrative. Want to have an honest dialogue?
>No.

>Sup Forums is furious when tame realities are hyperbolized
>they use this tactic against their opponents regularly

>Publicist sends generic copypaste email.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HE BEGGGEDD XDDDDDD

Fucking idiots.

I'm a true scotsman and I like Milo so your full of shit buddy

who is samantha bee?

He would tear Samantha Bee a new asshole

The two things you posted are themselves a very effective tactic.

> wanna stand up for your beliefs
> no
Liberalism 2016

Except it is precisely that this is how business works, and that's what it is - business. Milo is a professional self-promoter who got wreckt, and he desperately wants to unwreckt himself. The most lied about man in America! The man behind the myth! Set the record straight! It reeks of desperation.

She's missing a massive opportunity. Milo is already very famous and I'd never heard of her before, so it's her loss if she doesn't interview our queen.

Milo's a degenerate faggot that I don't care for at all, but he's not 'begging' her to interview him in this email.

why did he make a fucking logo of his name like some shitty edm band? holy fuck he is insufferable

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes out.

You're probably a closet faggot and still in high school.

why would hannah even bother replying? sounds like a setup.

Cunt probably said "no" for the twitter optics. Who gives a shit? And why not interview him? Liberals edit the fuck out of every interview with a right winger.

Sage

he is a pedo, this is clearly begging, he said he's "back" but nobody cares, milo is desperate

>Reagan Battalion is verified on twitter
how am I not supposed to believe I live in a computer simulation based completely on the whims of the rich and powerful?

>begging

You're a literal fucking moron.

honestly this desu. She's not that smart or quick and despite all of milos fagotry, he would run circles around her.

>Reagan Battalion.

newfag

This

What kind of cunt publishes email correspondence on twitter? It's a generic sales pitch from some PR grunt. This is standard business practice.

please define these two words
>"interview"
>"debate"

McMullin (Reagan Batallion) sucks even harder at attention seeking.

It would turn into a debate very quickly, it always does. They don't "interview" because they don't want to know your point of view, they want to try to make a fool out of you. They ask questions that are meant to attack, not explain, then they follow up their questions with either raw arguments against what you said, or arguments posed as questions.
I don't know what you were trying to get at with this. I can't even imagine a world where Samantha "keep black asses out of my kid's classes" Bee lets him on her show just to let him explain himself.

>trying to shill this hard for a faggot greek

Whenever a manager makes a sell, the polite answer is "right now we don't have time but we'll be in contact".

A just "No." is like a "get away from me you creep"

I like all the media experts in here unironically acting like this isn't a sign of massive desperation from Milo

This dude is never going to be relevant again

>publicist
>milo
pick one
>asking
>begging
pick one
>BTFOing Bee on her own show
>getting Samantha to interview him
pci kone

'delete you account' tier cringy shit

SAMANTHA BEE IS JUST A BITCH
WE LOVE YOU MILO

>begging
seems like he just asked
why do liberals have to twist everything

Milo is /ourguy/

Fuck off nu-Sup Forums

>why do liberals have to twist everything
It's what "twisted" people do.

bump for truth. Reagan Battalion was created by Evan McMuffin.

Will you divide and conquer shill fuck off already? Sure he's not /ourguy/ but he's a step in the right direction to redpill normies

I unfollowed him recently...bit too faggy for me. Normies literally shocked when fag gets exposed saying something faggy and degenerate. I'm not interested in mental gymnastics about that sort of thing. Yuck and boo and gross.