BILL C16

IT IS OFFICIALLY ILLEGAL TO CRITICIZE TRANS PEOPLE IN CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck

Good

You leafs should all start HRT then go full right wing death squad on lefties, chinks and muslims.

You literally will be saving your country by telling you to take the trannypill.

CANADA YES!!!!

I'd be fucking dead if I didn't live in the us. I mean, I don't particularly think free speech should be allowed, if you are building a society, but if I lived anywhere else in the west today I'd be killed because of the things I say. Strange.

How do we avoid this burgerbros?

I hate you Canada.

It's all going down the drain.

Stop bumping trap threads on Sup Forums, for openers.

Good.

Gonna need a northern wall before the southern one at this point.

Why?

Is there a list of acceptable pronouns we can use for ourselves or is the system ready to be abused? Does anyone know?

Can I use the pronoun Der Fuhrer?

>I don't particularly think free speech should be allowed, if you are building a society
Why? The problem is that our values are literally allowed to be amended on the federal and provincial level.
free speech is not the problem

I feel similarly. I have come to realize that the west would be much better off under fascism. Hitler would have made the world a better place but I'm so anti-authority that I'd definitely be gassed and I could never be a Nazi.

There's a reason we keep losing ground on these issues. It's because intelligent, rational people on almost every occasion could care less about bureaucratic mundanities such as human rights legislature. For every Jordan Peterson who actually speaks out about these issues you have a hundred other intelligent people who don't care, because they're too busy leading successful careers in high-paying jobs and leading rewarding lives.

It's people like pic related who go after legislative positions, and influence the bureaucracies through "activism" and bullying tactics, because the bureaucracies are set up to be exploited by people with victim mentalities and no one intelligent or powerful enough to stop it is even aware that it's happening or gives a damn. These people thrive in academia and other bureaucratic safe spaces because they're not smart or capable enough to anything better with their lives.

The straight white male is essentially a victim of his own intelligence and success.

If you have to ask that question then it is not worth answering.

8pbp

>be Leafian
>have an illegal opinion

Wow impressive it's not like every other country allows you to criticize trans.

Are you sure? I feel like only weirdos are conservative now.

good thing there's no such thing as a trans.
crossdresser
eunuch
angry bulldyke

pick one

Good post leaf

A Trans just used the same rest room as I. She looked like a pudgy boy and whistled. It's so weird like someone who has a fake idea of what being a man is and wants to be that idea even though it isn't reality. It's sick desu

THIS IS GREAT!
We can all become Trans, and get into politics. Seek out any Liberal mind virus morons and purge them with Bill C16 having our backs.

I've simply lost it. The one thing I cling to is that Hitler was close to right. We must resurrect him. I can't live here and pretend I'm not covered in shit, so I revert back to the last guy with a bold plan. And his plan didn't allow free speech. But to not allow it here in this filth, while not striving for greatest, well that's just nuts, and if I lived somewhere like that I'd be gunned down fast.

I have often said that if they are ever leading me to the gas chambers I will have a big smile on my face, because I'll know they are doing it again. I'd rather die from nazis than live by jews.

I'd say Canada yes, but we're not far behind. This is our own fault for accepting the sexual revolution, the politics of individualism, and historical revisionism to facilitate a multicultural society. European culture has been beaten to death by insufferably left-wing academics and revolutionaries.

Too many LGTBQIRHPFJ around you, it seems.

I'm gonna dress up like a lady and when people say something or laugh, i'll have them arrested

LELELELLELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

as someone who is all-sexual and faps to traps and everything in between i am glad this happened

for now i can finally identify as a canine and marry my dog roxy

Is this a federal law or just a provincial law?

>Oger

>you can now perv on girls bathrooms pretending to be trans

lmao nothing good will come out of this

I'm just waiting for when Professor Peterson martyrs himself and becomes the Socrates of the millenium.

C A N A D A

Y
E
S

A FUCKING LEAF

Just cuck my shit up senpai

federal

Wouldn't be happening if these wonderful people you're referring to had a sense of civic duty or communal identity. The reality is that they, too have bought in to Neoliberal individualism.

sick flag desu
yall snow mexicans should embrace the green

Are you against free speech?

Regardless of being proxy, thanks

we should convert and fill the LPC with gun-loving nigger hating stronk trans womyn

it would be illegal to oppose us too

Welp here's to a perma-Pirate flag, fuck I hate this place.

Stand tall while your life is literally cucked away

Stop stealing our thunder, we're going to become an orwellian state first.

ugh, this. People with a brain don't go into politics or legislation nowadays - that all went to IT - so no one on that field has the IQ to steer things in a logical direction. Look at Trudeau; he's the avatar of current politics.

Fuck you leaf

I wonder how the media is going to defend the "tranny" immigrants that rape women in the locker rooms?

I live in West Canada, nobodies going to enforce something the East welfare babies brought up.

>Stop bumping trap threads on Sup Forums, for openers.

/b gives out bans for trap threads. You can post pics of mentally ill men in frocks though

I identify as a Justin Trudeau is a fucking faggot

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE

England prevails

Canada what the fuck

You just for sure made me never, ever set foot in your country. Congrats I guess? I consider it a no go zone now on par with living in Brazil or something.

>"free speech"

In a race to the bottom, you 2 cunts are neck & neck!

You already could face fines or jailtime for calling someone a faggot. Canada was and will continue to be a fucked up place.

lmao just ban leafs from this site already

really well said user, i look forward to capitalizing your contribution.

This is chock full of fail for Canada.
>Invites Muslims with open arms
>Tells them they cannot discriminate against LGBT
Say hello to the shit show that will invariably result in RAGE.

>tfw our transnobility is finally recognised
Our pronouns are Mylord/Lord/Mylords

Jesus christ, what is this monster?

>You already could face fines or jailtime for calling someone a faggot
Where would that be? I live in Eastern ON and have called the OPP giving me a speeding ticket a faggot, called faggots faggots, and have even tweeted trudeau and faggot cabinet ministers (7 proxies) and called them faggots. I've never gotten any legal shit, the only thing that's ever come of it is the odd drunken bar fight.

I'm trans, MtF pre-HRT :3

What would you do to me, Sup Forums?

could someone explain this to me, b/c i read the bill and it seems like it still allows criticism. am i just misreading it?

Next you wont be able to tell schizophrenics that theyre not really Jesus

Have you hanged, drawn and quartered.

this has to stop

tfw transgender
tfw depressed and suicidal since starting puberty
tfw testosterone permanently fucked my skeleton

tfw the best shot I have at being even somewhat comfortable with my body/spirit alignment has been co-opted into a political issue that involves the policing and restriction of speech

Build a wall on the northern border.

>implying these laws will apply to Muslims

It's against their religion to accept fags and trannies, that wouldn't be very tolerant

have you burned alive

Yup

>CANADA YES!!!

I hope you shit your own pants!

You could just care less about things?
Youll be surprised how little people care about you so you should do likewise.

C-16 isn't going to limit freedom of expression, the DoJ is going to when they follow Ontario's shit pronoun laws

Thats so mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Whatever dragqueen.

Pray for Canada's implosion and subsequent invasion

proofs? when/how/why did it pass?

I've heard nothing about this

Good idea user, we need to expose the loopholes in this law and expose it for the joke it is. How can we use it to our advantage ?

YES CANADA

This is just another "feel-good" law that Liberals are really good at passing.

At the end of the day, the people who are actually supposed to enforce the laws, AKA the Police, don't give a shit. The only way you'll get charged for calling a tranny a faggot is if you've done a bunch of other shit and the cops just want to throw more charges at you.

Its a pointless law that will never negatively affect your life, and will -never- be something someone is charged with as a stand alone crime. Its just too much paperwork.

So no answer?
Fitting for commie trash

Shut up commi scum.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol this song I made is now illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

it's hard to describe how debilitating gender dysphoria is to someone who hasn't experienced it
objectively I can see how much worse my life could be but that doesn't stop the feeling that something is WRONG and it just keeps getting worse and worse

Good. Another reason to kick the shit out of Trudeau in 2019.

brain status: sorted out

it's all oger now

>Liberals legalize medically-assisted suicide
>Liberals try to lift the stigma on transexualism, which makes people suicidal
What is their endgame?

why don't you just stop being a faggy little bitch we all got problems doesn't mean i wanna be prosecuted because i don't want you yanking out your cock in front of my daughter at the pool. your insanity shouldn't force little girls to stare at tranny cock or force children to take hormones that will forever alter their body and make them suicidal in the long run.

he