Are women worth having as police officers?

Are women worth having as police officers?
Serious question

No

Serious answer

No, the vast majority of males could kill 98% of females with their bare hands by the age of 14

Sure, as long as they perform their duty in the nude.

They're fine working desk jobs but shouldn't be on the streets. And if they are on the streets they need to be held to the same physical standards as men.

No.
No. They're fine being chained to a radiator in the kitchen and raising the children, rather than being flirted at by work by men having a middle age crises.

There may be very few women that could handle detention and booking of females to prevent lawsuits, but largely no.

where do you think "Fuck tha police" comes from?

no

No. It's a freaking joke. They also add unnecessary sexual tension.

only if you're some creep

- frisking chicks
- secretaries
- under cover
- chasing female criminals
- surveillance
- dealing with child victims
- crawling into air ducts if they're petite
- dispatch

why are feet so hot

m8 you're a faggot

Watch Dark Blue. You'll get your answer.

I like um. Feels better getting patted down by a woman, and I if it came down to it for whatever reason, I could beat her ass. Unless she is trying to do something illegal, I can't imagine that happening though. (These are awful, selfish reasons. So actually, no.)

Cunts shouldnt be allowed to have jobs at all.

No, they neither have the physical ability nor the mental capacity for heroics required to do the job.

Cowardice is the evolved modus operandi of women and heroism is men's parallel.
Women protect themselves first, men protect others.
When bullets fly men run towards them and women run away.

Hell no

sometimes

what country is deus vult?
literally never heard of it

/thread

Every department should keep a few of them around for searching and interrogating women who are arrested for crimes without having to worry about sexual harassment accusations.

This, but the chick cop at the GOP ball game showed some balls and shot that pinko faggot. Decent behind the trigger, behind the wheel of a car, or controlling a flight stick. beyond that useless physically. I've fought them in Krav Maga, made them dizzy giving them light %10 open hand slaps in full head gear/ full boxing gloves.

there should be no cops
everyone fend for themselves

Agreed, but beyond that, useless, and a liability even when doing those things.

women are adequate police officers in peaceful high-trust nations like Norway and as such they're used to signal progressive-ness from such nations but they're not actually capable of doing the things actually associated with police work and are seldom administers in those situations either

Lol like this:

Ok, I train police. I cant go into any further detail, sorry you'll just have to believe me.
The answer is a strong no and I'll explain why from what I know and what I observe here at the academy.
1. The police force in my state has to have a minimum of 40% (i think) females per squad. Thats why we have about a 3 year waiting period if you're a male, because they need to wait for enough females to apply.
2. Female recruits couldnt complete the original training procedure designed for male recruits.
3. The training has been simplified to the point that recruits are visibly unhealthy or even obese and still pass.
4. Millions of taxpayer dollars are being pumped into racial/sexual equality and anti-discrimination classes. They spend more time teaching recruits how to be cucks rather than how to do and deal with the stress of the job. This is almost definitley because of more women in the force.
5. Female police are statistically worse than male police.
6. There is currently a higher attrition rate than a recruitment rate, because our police aren't trained properly and cant deal with the stress of the job.

The answer is no.

gay you don't like women