No confirmed publicized victims

>no confirmed publicized victims
>no people seen jumping
>no fire department rescuing people with ladders
>no footage of fire until whole building is engulfed in flames
>not a single photo of charred bodies

We're supposed to believe this is real why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHZfLDxYBuU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/fatalities-grenfell-tower-fire-confirmed-relatives-desperately/
youtube.com/watch?v=DwO5xHAyjNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kaloyev
usminedisasters.com/saxsewell/sunshine_view.htm
youtu.be/tV1H0C0SX1s
youtube.com/watch?v=dn0TdVTs1x0
celotex.co.uk/products/fr5000)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"extinguishing" fire only after it is completely burnt

Seems legit

I think this was shown at some point on BBC

some drone pic was posted and the bong was arrested for un-bong-like activities.

UK is pretty third world it seems

>I think this was shown at some point on BBC
Feel free to post said footage

>some drone pic was posted and the bong was arrested for un-bong-like activities.
And we should believe this why? What is the source?

London certainly is.

so you are saying it was fake? what are you suggesting?

Hot off the press boys. Shadilay.

KEK HAS SPOKEN 0099566 5 CONNECTS AND FLIPS THE 9 TO 6

you're probably russianvids

sage

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT NIGGER

Go back to Infowars and be careful not to fall off the Earth while you walk there.

>Cherry picking two feeds that show activity at different times
>Being a flag fag
>No assertion about what the difference means

It's a psyop to divert attention from Islamic terrorist attacks. Nail bombs, trucks of peace, stabbings, and suddenly a house full of middle eastern and african people burns down? Give me a break.

It's a ploy to gain sympathy for the darkskins. Wouldn't surprise me if the perp is suddenly revealed to be a "white supremacist islamophobe" whose real identity is shielded from the public eye.

There is the same cladding on some buildings close to my house, it spread very quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHZfLDxYBuU

whats the deal with london happenings and the sun flower

It's a multicultural haven in there! Look at all these different types of minorities who died. I can't even decide who to cry for first

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/fatalities-grenfell-tower-fire-confirmed-relatives-desperately/

day in, day out this twitter account posts the same banal stuff all the time. Until it is time to activate the missing niece. Is she 12? is she 13? who knows!

Still took several minutes for the fire to spread. Seems like plenty of time to get footage. Also, were talking about London here. It's 2017 and you're telling me there's not a single person with a camera phone near the building? The Grenfell tower is completely charred in most footage.

I can imagine the involved parties are sending some kind of covert message through social media. But who really knows what's going on, something is off that's for sure

>@MakeupAna

She's made up alright

obviously the whole building caught fire instantly within 5 seconds, must be some sort of laser weapon that did it

I usually laugh at these memes, but it's really fucked up when this place is 5 minutes away and people you know are dead. Oh well

why does this look like a daylight photo?

> be me
> live in a condo at the 11th floor

does it make sense to install pic related on the terrace for evacuation?

>>no confirmed publicized victims
>no people seen jumping
>no fire department rescuing people with ladders

Most likely it was mudslimes fucking around and/or actually burning it down on purpose. The authorities are probably just trying to hide what actually happened, lest the populace realize they've been invaded by shitty third world peasants.

OP is a...

What if it like 9/11 in the sense that if you are above a certain floor you re fucked anyway because the entire floor is on fire

Just get one of those base-jumping chutes and glide to safety in style.

If there is fire on all 4 sides I see difficult anyone could survive, but fire usually takes time to spread.
And if the descent is 4 feet per second you'd be directly exposed to the flames only for a few seconds, maybe you can survive that.
The manufacturer claims you can use those harnesses up to 100 floors.
youtube.com/watch?v=DwO5xHAyjNQ

the tower fire is full of stories like this.

>ah the parents are gone but the kids somehow ended up in hospitals.

Manchester bombing was full of kids at the hospital that looked fine but were probably all doped up and kept in there for weeks and weeks.

lol wat

its a disaster for the conservatives

Could very well be. You need the right photos to spark the wanted emotional reaction. Maybe they just plain forgot to edit the photo into nighttime before releasing it.

Muslims primarily target whites/Christians.

That building burned like a motherfucker. Don't you people have fire codes over there? It's no great tragedy now but what if there had been white people in there?

>That building burned like a motherfucker.
installing literal kindling all around the 4 walls of the tower probably helped a bit

>installing literal kindling all around the 4 walls of the tower probably helped a bit

why dey do dat?

I'd just get 120ft of rope.

But I'm not a fatass and can climb and descend ropes without equipment.

so the millionaires dont have to look at a 3rd world tower block

now its going to be replaced by a new luxury block owned by some jew or arab so guess it worked in a roundabout way

They refurbished last year using cheapo outisde paneling with little or nor fire retardant properties, so the building would look less like a commie block and fit in more with the newly gentrified surroundings

Literally to make it look prettier from the outside for rich people across the street

They better have those scum councilmen/landlords under lock and key with security, wouldn't at all be surprised if we got one of these in a couple days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kaloyev

Ramadan really is my favorite holiday.

yes...yes.. so it looked prettier......and not setting it up to burn down incredibly quick

>soak clothes, rope in water for 1 minute before climbing
Should protect you fairly well.

fuck yeah dude. get all kinds of shit to save yourself.

its just a typo

Some article said they used the cheapest of 3 types of available panels, and the one they used was not rated as fire retardant. The next step up was fire retardant, and it would have only cost another 5,000 Bong Dollars to opt for that. Since the renovation budget was 10 million Bong Dollars total, seems like a dumb fucking move, or major shenanigans were occurring.

common practice in fires that have engulfed entire structures

This. "Those poor, poor muslims! I know they've been killing us by the score, but look at the burning building! Aww, Achmed, I can't stay mad at you!"

Also, they were meming hard about the building safety, and the remodeling, and about resident complaints. I expect that 1. The jews who own the building will get a huge fucking payout for a "Newly Renovated" building and 2. The jews will get gov't contracts to build new, safer housing in all white suburban areas and small towns across Britain, just like they did in the US when they tore down the highrise housing projects in Chicago, St Louis, Detroit, etc and spread the gangbanging niggers into every county in the midwest.

Those cheap foam panels are some of the most dangerous shit ever. They are sold as fireproof (they aren't) and act as chimneys and fire passes through them to due missing firebreaks.

Lots of miners died to a similar product.
usminedisasters.com/saxsewell/sunshine_view.htm

What is it with incidents like this that makes the crazies come out? What would be the point of staging the fire, OP?
I've also seen people saying the Manchester bombing, Orlando shooting and others were false flags/hoaxes. What would (((their))) motivation be for having a mudslime perpetrator then? Kinda ruins the whole """religion of peace""" narrative they're always spewing. I'd think they would have a "ebil white nazi" shooting "innocent oppressed minorities" to continue their anti-white programming if they were going to do anything.
There WAS a lot of gun control talk in the media after the Orlando thing, is that why people think it was fake? I personally took that as them trying to distract from the fact that the crime was committed by a mudslime. Also I heard a rumor Theresa May said something about increasing internet surveillance because of the recent attacks in the UK? Would they really stage shit just for that? Idk.

The only incident I believe could have possibly been a hoax is Sandy Hook.

Could be just a general overall increase of "disasters" and terrorist events to desensitize people to it.

I remember all the commotion due to the one big shooting every 2-3 years before 2012... now it seems there is something every week.

Why would they false flag something as mundane as an accidental fire? Nothing to gain from it so its not going to be a conspiracy

great bonfire

Either:
>The government false flagged a fire for some fucking reason
>A bunch of niggers and muslims accidentally burn down a building because they have sub 80 IQ
Not everything is a conspiracy you paranoid fuck

>What is it with incidents like this that makes the crazies come out

people like you who will just ignore anything presented. You read a couple of articles and that is that.

What makes you think Salman Abedi blew himself up in Manchester? You heard the bomb go off right? What time did it go off?

I think it was hoaxed, fire-drill, empty building
Served numerous purposes

Did you even read the rest of my post?

then why isnt this guy in custody

this has to be a known problem, apparently the Dubai fire was exacerbated by the same issue. How can any building install these fucking shits in current year?? Also how can any architect not figure out these easily would override the concrete fireblocks already in place?

OP is either retarded or larping as an extreme tin-foiler, possibly both

Because the brits can't legally charge non-whites with crimes

The same reason foam is allowed in mines. Idiots.

The small scale tests run fine. The large installations are just starting to be tested.

Did you actually bother to watch the live stream where you could clearly see people still trapped inside

That whole building is off and it too high for the ladder pipe to reach the top floors. They probably shut it down to hook up another water source or try to boost the pressure or to use that pressure to put into the standpipes to take handlines inside my nigel.

I don't know how faggot british firefighting works but honestly, I'm not sure what call I'd make with that amount of fire in a high rise like that. Safest bet is to evacuate everybody and let that nigga burn. That's an incredible amount of fire, even though the heat is minimal because the whole building is vented, that's a ton of fire to put out with handlines...

Lights flashing? You mean like those time delay settings that have been around since the 1950's?
People moving inside? Bits of movement that could be anything
Chinaman hanging from window -- movies from the 1940s were doing that
So instead, how about you tell me how fire supposedly spread through the entire building when it's still standing because walls, floors, ceilings, were built of very thick concrete. The place was built to withstand the spread of fire. The only wood and non concrete in that building were some stud walls *within* individual apartments
THAT is why notices in each apartment instructed residents to *remain inside their apartment* in the event of fire. Because the apartments were all concrete boxes, in effect each apartment wall, ceiling, floor were fire-walls
Then go on to explain the claim now that the reason sprinklers and other fire-deterrents were not installed
Britain is the original nanny state. It was imposing safety rules a hundred years ago
Do you really believe Britain would allow anyone to occupy a multi level building without fire alarms, smoke detectors and sprinkler systems. If you do, I'm wasting time talking with you

I believe it was staged, was an empty building, was a false flag hoax fire drill

Because people have to be guilty before being put in jail.

The current thought is that there was a fridge malfunction that caused it to explode.

well I hope they are questioning him. He looks suspicious as hell

Doubt it was intentional.
The crime was the refurbishment job and constant warnings that the local authority ignored.
The outer cladding on the buildings was pretty much flammable and not flame retardant so the flames spread up the outside of the building. It would take many hours to spread if the building wasn't turned into a death trap. The stay put policy in the case of a fire was useless because of this and sadly anyone on the higher levels would not really have a chance.

>British apartments

The fire spread quickly via the outside plastic panelling, which is why one whole side of the building went up in 15-30 minutes. This spread the fire to upper units whose windows were open or whose windows failed to block the fire.

>without fire alarms, smoke detectors and sprinkler systems.
unlike the US, the UK does not require sprinklers in older buildings, nor does it require centralized fire alarm systems. The only fire alarms were the standard household type, and it's possible many of these were too old, or not inspected frequently, or just had worn out batteries.

Are you a fucking idiot?
Seriously?
Please, never reproduce.

pretty sure buildings like that have fire doors. if he had closed his front door it wouldn't have spread as quickly. sounds like he did it on purpose though. how do you have time to pack all your shit before you warn anyone?

>pregnant 41 year old

>fridge malfunction
How the fuck does a fridge explode enough to cause flame?

God Hates Fags,
Allah Hates Fridges

anyone been in a fire before??
>be me
>15/16 years old
>skipping school
>go over my friends apartment
>his apartment is in the basement
>play PS2
>he decides to make french fries
>45 minutes later
>door flies open
>2/3rds of the apartment on fire including the front door
>fucking friend runs towards the fire with a shirt
>thinking myself man we are fucked
>thank god their was a window in his room, you know those windows at bottom of apartment building

I was literally 3 or 5 minutes from being killed, defiantly dead if there was no window in that room.

obviously a false flag to distract people from the fact that the earth is actually flat

its like a dumbwaiter that cooks your food for your you

Coolant is flammable, fridges use electricity.
Have you ever gotten a mini-fridge? It says not to turn them on for an hour after you move them.

It was evidently her birthday you insensitive clod, she was born 14 June 2004 some time after 8:13 AM.

High rise fire escape systems
youtu.be/tV1H0C0SX1s

they probably already kidnapped her and just pretend she is missing due to the fire.

she was one of those people that just kept getting retweeted early on. it is like some psyop tactic. The twitter accounts the comment are always the weird ones.

Chances she will show up later in another crisis?

what game were you playing, though?

Sup Forumsystyrene

youtube.com/watch?v=dn0TdVTs1x0

From my poor understanding of french, the order is XPS polystyrene, a variant rockwool, some sort of wood chip fill, a variant rockwool. Near the end you'll see what happens once enough melted XPS pools and the flame retardant chemical layers stop working - it basically explodes.

Heard the remodel cost $35m but didn't include 400k for sprinklers?

>2017
>people still believe fire is even real
>being this bluepilled
fire is a jewish psyop

no. in uk some moron would try it out without a fire, hurt himself and then sue the building owner.

You don't have to be guilty to be put in jail. The remand process allows for people to be put in jail while awaiting trial. For a murder charge it is almost always the case that the suspect will be remanded in custody. For up to 100 suspected murders it should be an absolute given.

I dunno! There were a lot of kids from manchester ariana concert who ended up in the hospital and I always had a feeling it wasn't a normal hospital

what's stopping the people on the 5th floor from grabbing the harness going up past their window?

the building was supposed to be wrapped in insulation (celotex fr 5000: celotex.co.uk/products/fr5000)
this has a class 0 rating in acordance with BS 476), i.e it should not burn, outside the insulation there is a 50mm air gap then an powder coated aluminium fascia panel.

>all these sandniggers and niggers

Was this some sort of sandnigger hive?

>grandfather and myself landscaping his huge ass property
>he is using a ride on mower to mow 2m high, dry grass in the australian summer
>sets the grass on fire
>yells out to me for help
>rush over there
>deadlift the mower off the fire using the towbar on it
>molten irrigation plastic stuck to it
>set my hands on fire
>watch as the mower rolls down the steep hill he was mowing, setting fires as it does so
>call volunteer firefighting service
>have to stand at the entrance of the property to direct them, with my burnt hands and no running water/first aid

Luckily no plastic stuck to me or I would have been in a lot more trouble. Thinking back, I'm glad we didn't set the fire in a ring around us, we could have been killed.

Sky news just did a lab test on the material used. When exposed to heat of 700 degrees it caught fire and the different layers started to seperate. The fire was over 1000 degrees. Both the material and the way its different components were put together were questionable.

>mostly muslims and blacks died
>only a few whites mostly elderly
Totally worth it.

Ree, why do nog women have so many eggs!!?

So heavy payoffs, graft, kickbacks, and theft involving many entities and individuals all whom prospered.

>Tfw the flames look like a greentext arrow when flipped sideways

Blaze chan, anyone?

>Globalist actually care about peoples lives and wouldn't set fire to a building full of people for their psyop

We're supposed to believe this why?