Is installing urinals in all of your bathrooms the ultimate redpill for your guests...

Is installing urinals in all of your bathrooms the ultimate redpill for your guests? Just imagine the feminist hate you'd get should you ever accidentally have one over, and you could eaasily counter any complaint they make about misogyny by pointing out it only uses .125 gallons per flush instead of 1,6 gallons like a normal toilet.

son, this is America, we don't give a fuck about saving money on water, we give a fuck about saving money on initial purchases
What are we? Africans? Need to save water?

>guests

I mean, it works in theory, I guess.

>have a urinal in the house
>throw a party
>halfway through someone shits in the urinal as a joke
>cigarette butts get thrown the urinal
>someone pukes in the urinal
>host has to deal with the shit
Think I'll pass on the urinal in the house idea user.

My motivation isn't saving water though (although having a smaller water bill is better). My motivation is to never have to lift a toilet seat after my wife or daughter use that bathroom. Just whip out my cock and start pissin'

Wish I had a urinal tbqh mate and not one of those awful low-water ones. What guy doesn't want to take a piss and not splash or whatever else?

I think it goes against God's grace to make a man piss like a woman. There's nothing like going outside to piss on the ground as God intended.

Horrible idea.

Sounds like you need some non-degenerate friends if the type of people you have at your parties shit and puke in urinals and smoke inside your house.

Might as well get a troff though.

>*basement shut in that doesn't get invited to kick ass parties
Must suck to be you.

The ultimate redpill is not letting them use the bathroom and watch them frantically squirm to keep from pissing themselves. I know what's really going on in those underwears though kek

Sounds like a good idea when it's at night or first thing in the morning and you let loose and it starts shooting out at a 90 degree angle before you can shut it down.

why do we not normalize urinating outside?

>enjoying not allowing people to take a piss
What kind of fetish is this?

As long as there's something to shit in, why would anyone give a fuck?

All public toilets should be unisex and only have urinals.

>implying you can't shit in a urinal
Do you even into taking a righteous dump in a urinal?

>this triggers the yuropoor

She probably slides out a stinker on the floor drain and puts a used pad cherry on top.

That's just dirty. She should shit in the garbage can at least if she can't into shitting in the urinal.

The patrician's fetish.

I view urinals as library book return devices.

You know the book is returned after it swells up enough that leaning on the lever causes an overflow.

Why not just chop it into little pieces with a wooden spoon then shove the pieces in to the holes?

>he doesn't have glorious US toilets with one big hole where you can fit a rolled up paperback book
This is why yuros are so cucked

You're supposed to GO TO parties, not host them. College parties are fun as hell unless you're the host

>implying i have house guests
WHEN DID Sup Forums BECOME SO NORMIE

THIS it is so satisfying

Your Grandma doesn't come over to stay?

Holy shit I forgot about these - haven't seen one in a while. This is the way to go, you're right.

I shit on a shelf

That's what the bush in the backyard is for

Shit outside on my neighbor's lawn, piss in your pants. That's my rule.

God thats just the worse. One morning I was pissing so erratic it was like a watching a runaway fire hose. Piss everywhere

Why? What if you have to shit?

Haha yeah that sounds like my friends too. What a wild bunch of guys. Always qpranking me by shitting in strange places and smoking in my house.

Great post mate.

The worst is when you cut off the stream and try to get it under control, cram it in a different direction because honestly at that point all you want is to drain it out.
>and then goes back out the side again
>fug I'm going to have to clean the foor
>pls just let me finish into the toilet

That's what makes pissing outside infinitely better

That should be the new motto of the EU

And when they can no longer hold it in and piss themselves in defeat.
HNNNNG

So hot. Especially when they whimper and cry as piss violently escapes their clit or dick like a firehose.

>not cutting off water to your toilet and pissing in the tank
>not flushing with your piss whenever you shit

ha ha you fucking freaks I love Sup Forums

there's nothing worse than when you can't hold it in anymore and there's no where to go

i like this thread

i like you

Sprinkle your pee for me.

Why would I piss in the sink

Pee in the sink.

>Is installing urinals in all of your rooms the ultimate redpill for your guests?

Yes.

At home I always piss in the 'let, however when I'm out drinking I often'll piss in sinks. Granted I'm 6'4 and it's simultaneously more convenient and hilarious for some reason. If some drunk fuck is banging on the door like an asshole (seriously I'm not a woman, wait 30 fucking sucks) I'll laugh my ass off pissing o\
n the faucet/handles. Anyway, here's some pasta about sink pissing..

>BENEFITS OF PISSING IN THE SINK
1. Less splash - smaller transfer of potential energy = little risk of back splash.
2. Testicle sensation - if you're short to medium in height, there's a good possibility that your ball sack will rest on the cold ceramic. This is pleasant.
3. Interesting swirl dynamics - I appreciate art, so this is also pleasant.
4. Green - you use less water, saving the environment like a hero.
5. Urination assistance - you can start running the water from the beginning, simulating a flowing Cascade mountain stream and helping to get you started, if this is a problem. Important for older poasters.
6. Flexibility - if a wretched whore is taking a long time because her loose double roast beef manwich won't drain its STD laced juices, you have a solution.
7. Increased range - the increased horizontal range allows for a less focused aim, while the proximity to penis will accommodate the heightened arc of a controlled morning wood shot.
8. Reflection - you get to look at yourself in the eye as you pee. Underrated, though I'm not sure why.

why shouldnt we? there is no reason not to.

You. Are ill. Cold ceramic is not pleasant.

So there I am this morning, brushing my teeth in front of the mirror and quietly contemplating my day while a night s worth of pee drained out of my unlimbered dick laying in the sink.

My girlie sneaked up behind me topless as a playful, sexy morning surprise, and so intended, she was oblivious to my present commitment. She might as well have tossed a glass of ice water on my back cause with the sudden and unexpected feeling of her hands around my midriff, I reflexively jerked up and away from the sink.

My flaccid dick tossed about mid-stream until I could completely close down the relief valve. I was untethered for no more than.. what.. two seconds, but it seemed like I pee d on fucking everything, including her jewelry box and her basket of stretchy hair things, both of which she was real unhappy about upon discovery.

Miraculously, I missed her. She was incredulous. I sensed a radar-lock on my groin area and my hand moved instinctively to my protect my dick but I was too slow. With the speed of a fucking praying mantis, she lashed at my dick and nailed it good. I hollered what the fuck , spewing frothy toothpaste on her, which only added to the indignity and intensified her fury. It was a fucking show this morning in our, rather, her bathroom.

I didn't learn any lessons this morning (except maybe to lock the bathroom door). I did learn that my girlie is irrational and uptight about this particular issue. Frankly, fuck if I know what to do or what to say to her come this evening. I m going to go to the restroom and take a good long look at myself in the mirror mostly because I ll be peeing in the sink, but also to steel my nerve and strategize for tonite.

Now that I think about it - is it even more redpilled to just put a drain in the center of the bathroom floor (a large drain, like 4" in diameter) and remove the toilet instead? Then all pissing and shitting can be done right there on the floor. Then you just hook up a garden hose to the wall of the bathroom for when you need to clean it up.

They are changing laws so you can defficate outside aswell.

Yeah no shit I probably use more potable water brushing my teeth a day than most people on this earth have access to drink.
And it is laughably cheap.

you have a talent for this