Varg Vikernes vs The Golden One: Who's the best Scandinavian Youtuber?

Sup Forums
Who do you like the most?
Who's more redpilled?

Varg vs The Golden One

strawpoll.me/13202297

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShYpBv92J-o
youtu.be/vYDx7O2_hB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Varg is a faggot larper, the golden one has a cute gf and works out, and larps a bit less

Golden One is single now

Varg is a autistic

an autist*

sry, tired.

they're both faggots

Varg. Golden One is too much of a cuck. "I wish well to blacks"(why the fuck does he need to even say that?), "all people that live in Europe are White", Christians are our friends". Wtf

PEWDIEPIE!!!!

Who' a better Youruber?

The one who is not a murderer and a rapist

The one who has not been in jail like a ferar nigger

The one who is living in his Lebensraum and not in France

The one who's not on Welfare

The Golden one, at his late 20's, is already a successful person
He owns a Gym, he has a big group of friends and people who really take him serious

Varg Niggersen is a big fucking joke

Golden One is ex-military, but Varg has done some crazy stunts. I'm drawn to The Golden One to be a leader and would let Varg be a loyal grunt.

Goldie. It isn't even close.

golden one is a cuck beta
Varg literally fathered a new metal scene, has a cult following as an artist and has a shitton of royalties

Goldie is /ourguy/, while Varg is refugee tier and living off Government benefits.

>little fag ruski mad he cant be polish

so cute.

Part of loving our own race is also recognizing that other races have a right to exist as well. Just we need our own place like they get theres.

I wish will for the africans etc. I truly do. I also wish for the ones in our countries to leave or stay in small enough numbers they dont affect our lives.

Look up some Mosley speeches

I voted for Varg.
Who here /devilish/?

An argument how? Judging by that pic, your flag and post; I can assume that you are a fat subhuman with non-European ancestry, that is butt hurt about actually valuable Europeans

>golden one is a cuck beta

He would completely destroy you

Golden One gave up Love for his nation.
Varg is a literal refugee.

the only difference between you and how you describe him is that he actually has food to get fat from.

It's another episode of the retarded Mongolian outs himself again.

Why would I want to be Polish?

>Part of loving our own race is also recognizing that other races have a right to exist as well
It's not by definition. No one forced him to make dicksucking comments all of a sudden
>Look up some Mosley speeches
"Loyal Jews are as British". I don't like those who try to integrate Middle Eastern immigrants into our society
>I wish well for africans
Of course. You are a christcuck

Varg is a faggot.

That meme is overused already faggot

Golden one if you want the red pill
Varg if you want the black pill

Honestly, I don't enjoy watching neither of their video content
The best Scandinavian (American) YouTuber is the Illusion
youtube.com/watch?v=ShYpBv92J-o

/thread

Who the fuck wants to be Polish? Its arguably the worst European ethnicity.

Golden One obviously.

I mean have you seen him beat up this somali pirate?

kek, this is that dude who made a 15m video of him cutting a bowlcut with a pair of paper scissors

based..

Varg thinks autism is a gift.

I don't think so. You see I've been in military, do spend some time with guns and training hall. Gym rats are all about the "aesthetics", not endurance or actual ability to do a physical harm to your enemy

>LARPing as a military goy

you are very badass.

Hard choice.

Varg is a "we wuz chinese" eurocentric whereas Goldenboy's IQ is in the single digits.

Aren't most scandinavians supposed to be educated leftists?

I think they both lose.

Varg is such a delusional retard that I have to go with Golden One by default.

Whats the backstory?

is that you golden one?

I'm not a zogbot and did service on my national territory

Both my parents are from Poland you russian mongoloid trash, Varg is retarded and historically illiterate and if you listen to him you are as well.

If that's true then you are great, sadly people make up alot of bullshit these days.

>Christians are our friends". Wtf

You're a fucking joke. Even more so than what Christianity has become.

>best Scandinavian Youtuber
>not Pewdiepie
I voted for Golden one between those two options

golden one is waaaay cringier and waaaay more autistic

Only because Varg can present his autism with a degree of normalcy. The Golden One is less antisocial and intentionally cringey.

Snow niggers man, who the fuck cares about some pagan sons of whores.

I am so sick of varg spam that I'm filting him out. fuck you all.

Have you see his deadlift?
Have you see him doing Kick boking and MMA?

He is strong as fuck
I don't think you could stand against him

youtu.be/vYDx7O2_hB0

Varg is better! The golden one is too tolerant
he likes fags and nigs

>when Pole calls Russian "mongoloid"
It's funny how that meme "Russians are mongols" was invented by a Pole (part jew subhuman actually) in the 19th century. It doesn't hold up to be true though
A - Mongols never lived in Russia or Europe
B - Mongols reached and attacked Poland multiple times too
C - Russia had no non-Europeans living in white areas until recently
D - Poland actually had thousands and thousands of asiatics and jewniggers living in it

Russia in 1612 - homogenous fully European nation. Genocided tatars, stopped paying tributes
Poland in 1612 - has lipka tatars and jew subhumans in it, hundreds of mosques and synagogues, pays tributes to Crimean Khan

Varg hates you, The Gold one loves you.

Hey man I'm starting 5x5 in a week, any last minute advice is appreciated

why would he hate?

you cocksuckers better vote varg

Both The Golden One and Varg are glorious. People can disagree about things without disliking each other or fighting. Europeans need to come together. Yes there are differences, but there are more similarities.

Yeah. Jews hate Russians thats why the USSR murdered millions of them.

don't do that if you're a noob

Because you're not european and probably are not blonde with blue eyes, even having green eyes triggers him.

Curls and chinups for accessories. Don't be upset about low weights at the beginning or compare yourself to others, you're working on form and building muscle mass, senpai.

What should I start with then?

>I will put religion before race
Sup nig

Thanks m8, I was wondering about arms I'll add this in

well i dont think he'd be able to tell i wasnt born in europe if he saw me walking down the street lol
also i overlook all his retarded remarks, i am a christian and i just avoid his christian bashing vids. i dont agree with him 100%, like the "nordics who arent blonde arent pure nordic" are retarded imo but whatever, rarely does he go full autist

i dont find the golden one that appealing, hes more opimistic but then again hes younger

Most likely you are of Italian or Spanish ancestry, and Varg as many other Celtic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic nationalists reject any association with people of Southern European ancestry

What about Serbian?

That's not European ethnicity to begin with

Agreed.

What does he think of Anglos? Brown hair and green eyes here.

bodyweight exercises then bodybuilding routines and then you do 5x5.

This is second anti-varg thread an a hour time span. It's obvious some moortalians or spaincucks are still extremely assblasted at what varg said a few months back. And to think these same assmad individuals were actually supporting him until he gave them the redpill.

You can literally see mongol genes in the faces of russian people, and in their ape like barbaric behavior as well.

Funny how you call Poles subhumans when Poland had thriving kingdoms while russian niggers were trying to pick carrots out of frozen dirt. You are not even european, you are asiatic krokodil addicted rats.

Theres a reason democracy never worked in Russia, the majority of the populace is so retarded and animalistic that they need one man to control them with an iron fist.

Varg doesn't hate you, but as an aquarius he can't differentiate between love and hate

Not even butthurt, it's some lunatic speaking, I feel more pity than hatred towards him. His unrational hatred makes me doubt if he ever had an evil babysitter or not.

Goldie. Would drink beer with and kick ass alongside.

why is that? seems like senseless division among europeans, i do agree that varg does partake in this, specially when he shits on greeks/christians, but i still enjoy his vids whereas the golden one vids arent that entertaining, hes lived less and hasnt had an inteeresting life like varg.

the golden one is more like a normal fag whho just leans right, i believe varg is the real deal and has been able to asses the problem more accurately.

The golden one says vote National front for instance, and varg claims there are no political solutions, i think varg sees the bigger picture

>be pole
>raped by Germans
>raped by mongols and Tatars
>raped by Lithuanians
>raped by Russians
>raped by Jews for hundreds of years, Warsaw was 80% Jewish in 1939
>raped by Germans and Russians
>raped by nazis
>raped by soviets
>raped by niggers today since polish girls are massive coal burners abroad and in poland

>when Poland had thriving kingdoms
Lipski cwel please. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany could imagine. Poles are a foreign to Europe degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews
I have no idea. I'm not a fan of Varg. You are fine to most nationalist in Europe. Practically all people who are not from PIGS, Balkan nations, Romania/Ukraine get along well in movements

Varg is hardly an example of how to live a life. And he is somehow ok with arabs...

People don't accuse him of divide and conquer for nothing.

Why can't we pick neither?

Sweet.

People like this Russian and Varg are retarded. They are nordicists who actually believe that the vikings brought civilization to anyone when the founders of european civilization had nothing to do with nordics and considered them all barbarians.

Hes an easily fooled vodkanigger who listens to some bum neopagan ranting and lying about nonsense out of his beater van.

>seems like senseless division among europeans
You can't divide what never been united. Firstly, it's an old traditionalist anti-southern bias found all over Europe. Secondly, no one wants southerners ever living in their homelands (people naturally don't like people that don't look like them). Thirdly, Latin languages are just something else for other years. Fourthly, Rome and its heritage seen as evil in many of those nations

If more neopagans were like The Golden One I wouldnt shitpost in their threads as much

fpbp

>They are nordicists
Anti-Med anti-Balkan bias is common even in Slavic, Baltic and Celtic nations. Who are NOT NORDIC

Essentially you want force people to like those whom they don't like much naturally. Why one may wonder? Desire for free travel, desire for our men and women and desire to immigrate, for the most part.

My gf watches the golden one in her underwear
It's not really enough reason to dump her but it's infuriating that she probably rubs her clit to him and I don't have time to work out enough

i will admit he has a soft spot for muslims, however he called them savages in one video some time ago (idont remember the title but it was released during late 2016, early 2017, hes in some sort of tent). but yes hes grown quite fond of them, maybe his year in iraq influenced him? or the muslims in jail? either way i think hes wrong about christianity but other than that...

in his last video "this is not our fight" or smth it didnt seem like varg desu.

>You can't divide what never been united
that is true, ive seen many brits hating on southerns because "they dont want them working on their country" yet they've taken in millions of indians and muslims/niggers due to the commonwealth

i do believe that people must reside in their nation of ethnic origin, obviously a southern euro will feel out of place in poland and vice versa. but i dont see how they can complain right now of meds when at least western europe is being flooded with non europeans... at least unite for a common cause and once the migrants have been dealt with go back to fighting all you want

divisions pave the way for the enemy to dominate

Absolute kek

The reason why the horseface has more votes is because there are plenty of (((Christain))) posters whom frequent here

>talks about Polish mosques

You have more muslims than any other european country (and I use that term in reference to the modern geopolitical idea, since russians arent europeans) so you really shouldnt be talking about some tatars in Poland 500 years ago. You've had sandnigger attacks in your country while Poland had none. You have the highest aids rate of europe, the largest drug problem, poverty, and overall uncivilized, idiotic people.

The fact that you said poles are a foreign degenerate race to europe is beyond laughable. You are literally part mongoloid. How many european countries did you ruin with communism? You and Germany take the gold metal in ruining europe and the white race.

The only reason you ever had any military success is because your leaders didnt care about sending masses of you niggers to their deaths. All you could ever manage to do is an irl zerg rush because even your leaders thought you were worthless.

You should start doing push-ups at least my man. At this rate she'll be fucking beefcakes at the gym in no time

>do believe that people must reside in their nation of ethnic origin, obviously a southern euro will feel out of place in poland and vice versa. but i dont see how they can complain right now of meds when at least western europe is being flooded with non europeans
Because people see no difference. Most Europeans don't see Meds and Balkanites as members of their race. They look foreign to them, they don't like them and they don't want them.

>You have more muslims than any other european country
TODAY. Back in the day Rus was EXTERMINATING non-whites. Poland IMPORTED and treated them like equals

>I don't have time to work out enough
There is always time my friend. Only two hours three times a week for lifting and also remember to do some cardio (an hour per day should be enough).

It will also improve your overall performance in life. Give you more energy and confidence.

>Because people see no difference.

come on now, you are telling me europeans don't feel more related to a southern euro than to a nigger/arab?

they share the same roots,religion and an european identity, labelling them the same as non euros seems like a bit of a hyperbole to me

neither are great, but Varg is closer to Sup Forums - he would probably kill a man if he had to, and for sure would fight in the race war.

TGO on the other hand is obviously ripped, and physically strong but that only counts for so much and I don't think he would fight for his country.

>I don't think he would fight for his country.
Clearly wrong about that.

Are we living today or 500 years ago? And you've asian fishniggers and caucasian mountain niggers on your lands, you are a mix breed of these races and its undeniable.

And if you want to talk about the past, Poland stopped the Turkish invasion of Europe, and today is stopping a similar invasion. What is Russia doing? Letting chechen isis cells form?

This is literally not true whatsoever, only retards like you and varg believe such nonsense. Everybody considers italians as european, you could maybe make an argument against sicillians but mainland italians are viewed by everyone as europeans. Moreso than russians by a long shot.

Varg. Not only did he create some of the best popular music of modern times (namely Hvis lyset tar oss and Filosofem) but maintains a largely self-sufficient lifestyle and essentially lives the 14 words.

Not only has he stated that he does not live on welfare as christards desperately claim, but goes as far as refusing to set up a patreon like most content creators do, since he doesn't want to acquire money that wasn't due to his own labour.

Another lie that gets endlessly reiterated about Varg is that he's a LARPer, when nothing could in fact be further from the truth. Most of the White Nationalist movement takes the supremely LARPy position that by some miracle we'll wage a revolution against ZOG and win. Well that ain't going to happen, sorry. If we bet the survival of our race on succeeding where Hitler failed, we might as well just commit suicide. Hitler started with a much greater advantage than we currently have against an enemy that was not yet as strong, and he still didn't stand a real chance of winning. Varg acknowledges that, and works off the presumption that we're not going to take back this rotten civilisation that and save it.

The Golden One on the other hand seems generally like a fairly decent guy, but he's a bit moderate at times and I find his whole presentation and persona somewhat cringey, so I don't really watch his channel much. Essentially, he doesn't really say anything important that others aren't saying, whilst Varg persistently challenges many of the ideological presumptions of the White Nationalist movement, which regardless of whether you agree with him or not is good because it stimulates discussion and weeds out bad ideas rather than letting us lapse into a kind of groupthink. He doesn't censor himself out of fear that his ideas won't be popular in the movement, but is only concerned for truth. A true revolutionary.

>europeans don't feel more related to a southern euro than to a nigger/arab?
more like they don't feel related to them at all
Poland literally WAS FIRST TO IMPORT NON-WHITES IN EUROPE