Can we put our money where are mouth is and actually boycott this game?

can we put our money where are mouth is and actually boycott this game?

i see you idiots complain all the time, but you still buy it. why? hit them where it hurts. refuse to buy this game until
they stop pulling this crap on us.

Why not turn the game into
>Thot Patrol: The Final Solution

>He still buys games.

Inb4 the game has respawns and other gameplay mechanics.

There is a difference between gameplay mechanics and setting. Just because gameplay isn't 100% realistic doesn't mean you can butcher the historical setting the game is based on.

>B-but what about whitewashing?
Nobody wants to play as niggers.

I don't see what the problem is.
I don't see anyone complaining about sci-fi games not being accurate because aliens and space battleships don't really exist.

Aliens are cool, women are not

Forget historical accuracy for a second here, what would Sup Forums be like if the game has a survival mode where instead of Nazi zombies its live Nazis like MW3 survival mode and you play as black female BLM, a fucking WHITE MALE nu male, hardcore feminist, and tyrone chad?

>Buying COD games in 2017
>Talking about video games on Sup Forums

Step it up lad.

>implying I still buy COD games
The last one I bought was BO2 and that was only because friend convinced me so we could play zombies. The last good COD game was BO1.

>still playing vidya

Regardless of the diversity element, the game looks like shit

sci fi games are all imaginative and open to interpretation. games based on historical events should be a little more objective.

so, if its a real war game, weapon choice should also include rape because Hillary says women are biggest victims. MFW no rape mode against female opponent combatants in the game.

We must inform Hillary for her to get this game blacklisted for inaccurate representation.

Hahahahahah

This.

The last good COD game was world at War

>multiplayer mode isn't realistic

HOLY FUCK STOP THE PRESSES, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IN REAL LIFE SOLDIERS DIDNT GET TO CALL IN AIRSTRIKES ONLY IF THEY KILLED 5 PEOPLE IN A ROW AND WERNT FIGHTING TO RAISE THREE FLAGS IN THE SAME TRAIN STATION?!?!?! FUCKING TIRED OF THIS JEW PROPAGANDA

just as bad as tumblr (you may now post that undercover sjw comic)

call of duty has always been gay and always will be. you should have never bought a single version of that game

>The last good COD game was BO1.

my nigger. this was the last COD game i ever played, and i always felt a little bad missing out on the others because i really had fun with it. but apparently that was the peak so ayy lmao

Do they go on to say how the evil Germans should be all white males while the heroic Americans should be a diverse rainbow of multiculturalism?

I'm a phone poster. Typing an archive link is hard.

That sounds pretty cool. I love killing women, and the sound they make as they die is really erotic.

>Getting any CoD after CoD4

Wew

i havent bought a video game in 6 years and i m not going to buy any other games.
how can i boycott something i wasnt going to buy anyways.

>buying video games

You're a fucking idiot if you think boycotting will do anything
Sure if you're against it and you still buy it you're also a fucking idiot buteven if the entire population of Sup Forums didn't buy it it wouldn't make any fucking difference

Yes! WaW was my favorite COD to date. I actually gave up on bullshit MW2 multiplayer after like 3 weeks to go back to the WW2 setting.

I really wanted to like this game. I really wanted to play a gritty WW2 shooter again. But everything I've seen and heard about it has made me want to hate it.

It's just stupid. Even if you look past political correctness it doesn't make sense to put females in it.
It's like BF1 they put blacks in the teams because they wanted to show "diversity" Where they could have just made on of the factions Indian, for they really did fight in ww1.

Anyone who still buys CoD these days is too stupid to care about this shit. I mean seriously they have fucking microtransactions now.

>thar be scallywags who still pays fer software

It's not entirely stupid if they are a part of a resistance faction or the Red Army. Those had some women in them.

>I don't see what the problem is.
>I don't see anyone complaining about sci-fi games

Being that retarded...

>giving a shit about CoD
you must be over 18 to post here.

Nigga I have never bought a CoD game in my whole life cause the gameplay is shit.

>cut women from videogames entirely
>replace all weapons with dicks

>boycotting a game I was never going to buy in the first place
Done!

That's true. But they aren't those factions, and the Red army didn't really have women in it per se, they just used to arm women in towns to fight the germans. There wasn't any actual trained female soldiers.

This game is obviously going to be terrible. At least you can play as German soldiers in multiplayer, I guess. That's not really enough for me though. I'm not buying that shit.

Sci fi != Actual Historical events.

If you are in melee range of a female character you should have the option to subdue them. What happens afterwards depends on what country you are playing as.

We need a video game where you fuck with Jews in a concentration camp

It's getting to the point where even the most blue pilled normie must be going "hey wait a minute.Something is wrong here."

Even if they can't put their finger on it, there is something very wrong in a culture that changes it's own history to adapt to present norms.

CoD is like Madden, which is like the bloatware on your phone - its still around because somebody is a friend of somebody and the money seems to come out of nowhere.

Wasn't gonna buy it anyways. It's been downhill since they helped usher in the DLC/microtransaction/supplydrop BS

if they absolutely have to do this i guess i could see the sniper class being female, but that's about it.

COD has been terrible since MW.

Gaming for the lowest common demoninator. Shit graphics, shit sound effects, shit gameplay, every map is tiny, bullshit kills, average player is 13 years old. Its made for people with ADHD.

Battlefield is still a normie game but its better in every single way

Gold star for the Aussie.

Russia was not big on turning away voluntary bullet sponges

Do it hurt them because they continue to hurt us